Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

It certainly seems that way.

But then, we need to remember that Rs have no compunction against taking rights away from American citizens. This is not important to Rs. MONEY is important to Rs.

They would cheerfully sell their own mothers if it meant a fat profit.

Don't believe it?

Read the posts here.

Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and also want to drown all the cute cuddly kittens and puppies.......We must reelect Obama. Do it for the puppies and kittens, and the fags.

pups%2520and%2520Kittens%2520drown.jpg

But then, we need to remember that Rs have no compunction against taking rights away from American citizens. This is not important to Rs. MONEY is important to Rs.

Don't believe it?

Read the posts here.

Romney was willing to sell scientific research for his wife's disability in order to satisfy Church and winning an election.

:confused:

Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and also want to drown all the cute cuddly kittens and puppies.......We must reelect Obama. Do it for the puppies and kittens, and the fags.

[IMGhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vep0nusaAwg/T-PRXRjpidI/AAAAAAAAAn8/8Rn8RaOZ2lU/s652/pups%2520and%2520Kittens%2520drown.jpg[/IMG]

cool, thanks for proof of argument

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

[IMGhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vep0nusaAwg/T-PRXRjpidI/AAAAAAAAAn8/8Rn8RaOZ2lU/s652/pups%2520and%2520Kittens%2520drown.jpg[/IMG]

cool, thanks for proof of argument

They also want to hurt the working man, make the rich richer, and enslave all non-whites.

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

I'd say the only people really getting "butthurt" were those engaged in the buggery....:badgrin:

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics

Gay parades should be outlawed..they are too ghey.

Horrible thought; Jeb! and Co. fought vigorously to prevent gay Floridians from adopting children. Two many with an exemplary record as foster parents were denied the right to adopt. A couple of years before I had helped a friend who had taken took in three children, related to her only as the mother of an uncle by marriage, of the children. The three were eating out of garbage cans after the aunt felt it was "too much", after the uncle became ill. It took a year to get ANY financial help from our dear state except for food stamps, and Medicaid, which the children were already on. No time or money to provide for children 6, 9 & 11, lots of money & time to fight against fantastic foster parents adopting.

* After the paperwork inched through the loathsome 'system', I "adopted' the foster family. That is Florida's cute term for Floridians willing to help the financially deprived in foster homes; there are many, many of them. The anti American gay bashing crowd care more about the sexual orientation of decent parents than they do about abused, hungry children, that I KNOW.

What is it with whiny (potential?) pedophiles? America is the most tolerant Country in the world and yet you think there is some sort of a plot to murder body builders? Why not go to a muslem country and compaign about the death sentence for sodomy and then come back and whine.?

What is it with whiny (potential?) pedophiles? America is the most tolerant Country in the world and yet you think there is some sort of a plot to murder body builders? Why not go to a muslem country and compaign about the death sentence for sodomy and then come back and whine.?

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.

I'd say the only people really getting "butthurt" were those engaged in the buggery....:badgrin:

The pun was intended, but in all seriousness, you recall the outrage, right?

The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

For the sake of accuracy, I must point out that the plank called for the banning of homosexual activity. You could be gay, just don't act gay.

You know. Listening to Lady Gaga music, wearing big belt buckles, women driving Jeeps, males doing interior decorating or flower arranging, eating quiche. Things of that nature, banned.

Oh. And guys smoking poles. There'll be none of that! It ruins the scenery up there in Big Sky country where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

Last edited:

Don't believe it?

Read the posts here.

Projection at it's finest.

pups%2520and%2520Kittens%2520drown.jpg

Cigarette buts can be collected for the nicotine, which is a great insecticide. I know only a few people who do that however. What does that have to do with puppies and kittens?

Most of those aghast at America not being the Vichy government they longed for had no idea that sodomy laws also barred heterosexual NON procreative sex until recently. The definition of SODOMY is broader than most of the obsessed realize.

Forum List

Back