Do Republicans still feel AIDS is God's "cure" for being gay?

yes, we still feel that way
what's the problem?
gayness is not natural--it's deviancy

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

So do they still feel that way?

No. Itā€™s Satanā€™s gift to homosexuals.
Trump is Satins gift to those who have no sense of human decency and who will sacrifice human lives for political gain. You want to talk about AIDS?:

Trump administration threatens future of HIV research hub at UC San Francisco

The Trump administration has thrown into doubt a multimillion-dollar research contract to test new treatments for HIV that relies on fetal tissue ā€” work targeted by antiabortion lawmakers and social conservatives aligned with the president.

The turmoil over the National Institutes of Health contract with UCa San Francisco is part of a battle between conservatives opposed to research using fetal tissue and scientists who say the material is vital to developing new therapies for diseases from AIDS to Parkinson's

I'm watching this discussion on how George W. Bush helped AIDS patients in Africa.

I remember it different.

Right wingers would cut off funding for anyone who promoted using condoms. They felt "abstinence only" was the only way and if you didn't promote that, no funding or help.

With their narrow and short sighted view based on morals and values they themselves don't follow, I believe they caused as many deaths or more than those they helped.

With everything the Republicans have been doing for the last 30 years I think that may be the name of their God.

I remember it different.

Trump is Satins gift to those who have no sense of human decency and who will sacrifice human lives for political gain. You want to talk about AIDS?:

The Trump administration has thrown into doubt a multimillion-dollar research contract to test new treatments for HIV that relies on fetal tissue ā€” work targeted by antiabortion lawmakers and social conservatives aligned with the president.

The turmoil over the National Institutes of Health contract with UCa San Francisco is part of a battle between conservatives opposed to research using fetal tissue and scientists who say the material is vital to developing new therapies for diseases from AIDS to Parkinson's

We donā€™t need to keep spending billions on HIV/AIDS research. We know perfectly well how to prevent it: donā€™t have sex with fags.

I remember it different.

How stupid do you have to be to even ask this question?

I remember it different.

We donā€™t need to keep spending billions on HIV/AIDS research. We know perfectly well how to prevent it: donā€™t have sex with fags.
Tell that to the toddler with congenital HIV because her mother has it. Tell it to the health care professional who is accidently exposed to blood in a hospital. And, tell it to the police officer who gets bitten by an infected person.

I remember it different.

Tell that to the toddler with congenital HIV because her mother has it.
Tell it to the mom.

I remember it different.

Tell that to the toddler with congenital HIV because her mother has it. Tell it to the health care professional who is accidently exposed to blood in a hospital. And, tell it to the police officer who gets bitten by an infected person.

Tell it to the homos that gave her the disease.

I remember it different.

Or the redneck drug addict.

Funny, the way Republicans care about the fetus, but look at what they think of sick people.

I remember it different.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you do not know that gay sex is not the only way that people get AIDS?

If they're honest, they will say "yes."

Don't hold your breath though, as Republicans and honesty are like oil and water, they don't mix.

Love how Marc broadbrushes an entire group of people and then cries when it is done to him. What a hypocrite.
Read the posts. Republicans are all over the place on this one.

That is because "Republicans" are people not robots. They do not all agree on every single issue, you waste of space Leftist. I am a Libertarian and I find you to be a low life. Do you honestly believe I agree with every other Libertarian on every single issue? You dummy. What are your thoughts on that deantard?

Here is the problem, you will go run and hide. You argue on feelings NEVER on facts. Find a job yet? Loser.
OUCH!...says it all. Thanks.

If they're honest, they will say "yes."

Don't hold your breath though, as Republicans and honesty are like oil and water, they don't mix.

Love how Marc broadbrushes an entire group of people and then cries when it is done to him. What a hypocrite.
Read the posts. Republicans are all over the place on this one.

That is because "Republicans" are people not robots. They do not all agree on every single issue, you waste of space Leftist. I am a Libertarian and I find you to be a low life. Do you honestly believe I agree with every other Libertarian on every single issue? You dummy. What are your thoughts on that deantard?

Here is the problem, you will go run and hide. You argue on feelings NEVER on facts. Find a job yet? Loser.
OUCH!...says it all. Thanks.

He ran and hid. Just like I said he would.

Forum List

Back