Do Republicans still believe education is unnecessary & you're a snob for wanting to go to school?

Republicans hate college and education...fact. Why? Because it makes people question the bible and the idea of NOT investing in science, infrastructure or education.

image.jpg

Remember Rick Santorum on education? Runner up for Republican nominee for president?

Now that the GOP base is fighting immigrants for scarce low paying jobs do Republicans still feel that way? That education is indoctrination by liberal college professors? Something unnecessary?

And how do you answer Obama's question, "Would you turn over a million dollar piece of equipment to someone without education (which includes training)?"

You're an asshole if you think I should be required to help pay for college for someone else's kids. I pay for my kids to go to college, outside the large amount they received in academic scholarships, and don't expect any more out of others than I already do myself.

In case you didn't know, academic scholarships are due to academic effort not standing with you hand open demanding someone give it to you.

Republicans hate college and education...fact. Why? Because it makes people question the bible and the idea of NOT investing in science, infrastructure or education.

image.jpg

I don't have a problem with a college education. I have a problem with people expecting someone else to fund college for their kids.

Remember Rick Santorum on education? Runner up for Republican nominee for president?

Now that the GOP base is fighting immigrants for scarce low paying jobs do Republicans still feel that way? That education is indoctrination by liberal college professors? Something unnecessary?

And how do you answer Obama's question, "Would you turn over a million dollar piece of equipment to someone without education (which includes training)?"

Somehow you confused Republicans with blacks.

When our nation began one of the primary purposes of college was to teach the sons of gentlemen how to be gentlemen. Money or salaries were not much of a motive for a college degree. Many subjects such as law and medicine were taught in the offices of doctors and lawyers, not in schools. Today we seem to be trying to make colleges into more trade-school types, and money has become more of an objective of the college degree.
For the riff-raff, the three R's were it, and even that was a battle in some states. Now the riff-raff want free colleges. When will it end?

In other words, Republicans still believe that education is useless.

Education is very useful. Many of the areas where people earn degrees are useless. Sad part if you Liberals think taxpayers should fund students to get those degrees and can't guarantee that there will be a return on the investment you claim it is.

Forum List

Back