Do Republicans still believe education is unnecessary & you're a snob for wanting to go to school?

R

rdean

Remember Rick Santorum on education? Runner up for Republican nominee for president?

Now that the GOP base is fighting immigrants for scarce low paying jobs do Republicans still feel that way? That education is indoctrination by liberal college professors? Something unnecessary?

And how do you answer Obama's question, "Would you turn over a million dollar piece of equipment to someone without education (which includes training)?"

Remember Rick Santorum on education? Runner up for Republican nominee for president?

Now that the GOP base is fighting immigrants for scarce low paying jobs do Republicans still feel that way? That education is indoctrination by liberal college professors? Something unnecessary?

And how do you answer Obama's question, "Would you turn over a million dollar piece of equipment to someone without education (which includes training)?"

For the terminally ill-informed and hate filled, there's a reason why Republicans didn't nominate Santorum. Heck, if you want to play this game, we can find crazy statements by democrat runner ups and claim that democrats think that way all day long.

For the terminally ill-informed and hate filled, there's a reason why Republicans didn't nominate Santorum. Heck, if you want to play this game, we can find crazy statements by democrat runner ups and claim that democrats think that way all day long.

Are you sure that was the reason? Mitt wanted fewer teachers.

Are you sure that was the reason? Mitt wanted fewer teachers.

The bottom line remains, Santorum wasn't nominated, therefore it is incorrect to say that "Republicans believe" something he said. I mean, would you like us to dredge up all of the comments from the democrat wanna-be's that did NOT get nominated and say that's what democrats believe?

In other words, Republicans still believe that education is useless.

Interesting choice of words..."useless."

Was is the proper "use" of a Master of Fine Arts degree? Nothing, it is useless. A degree in African American Studies? American History? Both useless.

Much of "higher education" is manifestly useless.

Most institutions of higher learning could shrink by 60% with no reduction in usefulness.

Guess I agree with the OP.

Education's necessary. Degrees aren't. :)

Education's necessary. Degrees aren't. :)

But they sure help trying to get a quality job.

When Republicans say jobs, I think picking up garbage, digging ditches, painting the side of a house, guarding stuff, driving a bus, picking food, sweeping.

When Democrats say jobs, I think machinist, engineer, technology, doctor, building, and stuff like that.

This is why Republican don't understand why education is important.

When Republicans say jobs, I think picking up garbage, digging ditches, painting the side of a house, guarding stuff, driving a bus, picking food, sweeping.

When Democrats say jobs, I think machinist, engineer, technology, doctor, building, and stuff like that.

12118780_10156769847570377_3610584826828130334_n.jpg

Oh, you read it all right. You may not know why it bothered you, but it did.

Yes, I read it...

and boring enough to put a snail to sleep.

and it 'bothers me' to think people that can navigate the internet are that mind numbingly stupid.

Yes, I read it...

and it 'bothers me' to think people that can navigate the internet are that mind numbingly stupid.
You may be right. It's probably why Republicans can't figure out how to use Google.

Yes, I read it...

You may be right. It's probably why Republicans can't figure out how to use Google.

More comedy?

Forum List

Back