Do Republicans really think Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will protect Donald (Mafia Don) Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I think you have to seperate the ideology from from the justice aspect.

Republicans dream of ruining the lives of millions of gays and women.

They believe in always being against blacks and other racial minorities.

The conservative court sees corporations as "people". And they should have all the rights of other people.

Understanding the ideology gives us insight as to their rulings on issues not matters of crime.

But they see their own awful behavior as separate from the law.

The same people are sticklers for the law.

And Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, just like Justice Roberts, have a legacy to protect. The legacy of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh is young. It's only just begun. They will be Supreme Court Justices probably decades after Trump is gone. They won't want to be seen as Trump's stooges.

NY attorney: 'Very weird and peculiar' that Trump called me 3 times before I was fired

Remember, Trump called the Prosecutor of the Southern District of New York three times trying to develop a relationship. This is the office that overseas the parts of Manhattan where Trump Tower sits. When the guy refused to return his inappropriate call, for the first time in history, a sitting president interviewed the new guy who replaced him, Geoffrey Berman, who pissed off Trump when he recused himself from any investigation involving Trump. See? We are finding a pattern here.

Trump is finding out how hard it is to "stack the deck" when it comes to the US Judiciary.

So while Kavanaugh and Gorsuch may or may not hate gays and women's rights, I suspect they will want to follow the law. They are untouchable by Trump. They owe him nothing because they are sworn to the US Constitution.

I'm sure Trump expects these guys to protect him.

I'm also sure it will never happen.

If Trump broke the law, I suspect only Thomas will protect him. Which would be ironic considering Trump is a racist and Thomas is black. I suspect that's all the support Trump will be able to count on if investigations prove Trump is a felonious lawbreaker.

The conservative court sees corporations as "people". And they should have all the rights of other people.

Understanding the ideology gives us insight as to their rulings on issues not matters of crime.

And Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, just like Justice Roberts, have a legacy to protect. The legacy of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh is young. It's only just begun. They will be Supreme Court Justices probably decades after Trump is gone. They won't want to be seen as Trump's stooges.

NY attorney: 'Very weird and peculiar' that Trump called me 3 times before I was fired

Remember, Trump called the Prosecutor of the Southern District of New York three times trying to develop a relationship. This is the office that overseas the parts of Manhattan where Trump Tower sits. When the guy refused to return his inappropriate call, for the first time in history, a sitting president interviewed the new guy who replaced him, Geoffrey Berman, who pissed off Trump when he recused himself from any investigation involving Trump. See? We are finding a pattern here.

Trump is finding out how hard it is to "stack the deck" when it comes to the US Judiciary.

So while Kavanaugh and Gorsuch may or may not hate gays and women's rights, I suspect they will want to follow the law. They are untouchable by Trump. They owe him nothing because they are sworn to the US Constitution.

If Trump broke the law, I suspect only Thomas will protect him. Which would be ironic considering Trump is a racist and Thomas is black. I suspect that's all the support Trump will be able to count on if investigations prove Trump is a felonious lawbreaker.
you are a racist....you should love trump...

• Banned

So you admit Trump is a racist?

Is that why you support him? Because you identify with him?

Wheres the Rdean Wing of the Rubber Room?

So you admit Trump is a racist?

Is that why you support him? Because you identify with him?
no learn to read....i said you are a racist....and once again i will ask you to prove i support trump....are you going to ignore that question again or will you actually back up something you say about someone?.....

Do Republicans really think Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will protect Donald (Mafia Don) Trump?

No.

And neither will his replacement for Ginsburg.

Or his replacement for Sotomayor.

Or even his replacement for Breyer.

No.

Then the question becomes, does Trump think they will protect him?

Dwhc1XKXcAESNpB.jpg

No.

Dwhc1XKXcAESNpB.jpg

What do you feel they could do to protect him?

No.

Dwhc1XKXcAESNpB.jpg

Rule for him in spite of the evidence.. In fact, NO MATTER the evidence.

No.

Dwhc1XKXcAESNpB.jpg

Rule for him in what case?

Can anyone tell me what has the president done that he would be considered a racist? You know it’s funny how how you people are calling the President because he is enforcing the laws and make sure that people get in Legally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No.

Dwhc1XKXcAESNpB.jpg

Rule for him in what case?
Oh, don't worry. They'll be cases.

Trump didn't hire a couple of dozen new lawyers for nothing.

It's called "lawyering up".

Another vacuous, idiotic thread from rdean.

Fails to identify any case or even credible accusation against the President, then ponders whether some nefarious forces will impact those imaginary cases IN THE SUPREME COURT.

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

Pure trollery.

So you honestly think that trump as a president nominee Gorsuch and Kavanaugh as protection? Now let’s flip the role of the president to Hillary. Well, her picks aren’t in a mafia type. What is with this mafia?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back