Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??

No
NO
That's the lefties lies saying it about them.
Cutting back on people who can and should work is what they are doing.
No. The hope you die before we have to pay is a policy practiced by both of your psycho sides.

Eh, I'll just leave this here...

Mind you that this is 7 years old:

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com

Of course those number always include data for the support of their religious recreations, so they are not accurate indicators of actual charity.

Crackpot Doom Scandal Those Stingy Uncharitable Liberals

A blog? How intellectually dishonest.

I had to pay $10 for the e-book to get the facts right. Nothing untrue in the whole post :p

Republican States Give More to Charity than Democratic States on EthicsDaily.com

Of course those number always include data for the support of their religious recreations, so they are not accurate indicators of actual charity.

Lmao @ the link, I can not believe the author thought he debunked It by using the cost of living between San Francisco and North Dakota, the fool.failed to mention another reason why it is higher...

Dumb ass liberals voting for high taxes, unfunded Union pensions.

Lol try again

And for the billionth time, taxes are not charity

Of course the real reason for the cost of living differences are that California is a capitalist state, whereas me-America has an economy based on ag subsidies. The point though is that the data they cite is always skewed because it counts ecclesiastical tribute as charity. They pick and choose what fits their prejudicial conclusion, because they have no regard for truth.
I get your point I know they cherry pick it. It is unfair because so many other variables involved, my 1st wife was A great waitress and she would tell me both liberals and cons could be generous Tippers or cheap as heck and I feel That's the same way with charity

Last edited:
greed.jpg
Didn't you ever learn that jealousy just makes you more ignorant?
Its not jealousy to want to earn enough to live on while working for people who throw money around like it was kleenex at every whim except to pay their employees.

Then go earn more and quit bitching about what others have.
You think i choose to work for substandard wages. Your the fool.

Life is full of choices.. if you're working for substandard wages, then you've made some poor choices... like not knowing "your" from "you're". There's a pretty basic indicator of your ignorance.
So i should starve to death as a consequence of me being born bi polar. I was a star in high school. Leader of fbla 3rd place statewide in accounting etc. Became a computer programmer i couldnt deal with the stress. I blew up frequently and didnt know why since i couldnt afford medical insurance. Became homeless. Signed up for va health benefits based on need and got diagnosed as bi polar. That was n 25 years ago. 50 years old now and its hard to get a job at walmart. Try liv8ng on walmart wages. So according to you i should starve to death And not receive governmental assisstance. Tough shit right?

Btw i make typos because im typing on a android tablet with my thumbs. Dont judge a persons iq by their ability to type.

Lmao @ the link, I can not believe the author thought he debunked It by using the cost of living between San Francisco and North Dakota, the fool.failed to mention another reason why it is higher...

Lol try again

Giving to yourself, is NOT charity....

Who Really Gives Partisanship and Charitable Giving in the United States by Michele Margolis Michael Sances SSRN

In this paper, we first show that conservatives and liberals are equally generous in their donation habits. This pattern holds at both the individual and state level, and contradicts the conventional wisdom that partisans differ in their generosity. Second, we show that while levels of giving are roughly equivalent, liberals are much more likely to donate to secular organizations, and conservatives are more likely to donate to religious causes, especially their own congregation.

What IS charity?
All of these studies use the IRS definition of "charity" rather than the biblical definition. In the bible, God defines charity as giving to the needy without receiving, or expecting to receive, anything in return. Most "charity" conservatives give is in the form of tithes to their church. The vast majority of that money goes to salaries and building expenses -- for people and buildings that provide the giver with services. A tiny, miniscule fraction goes to the poor and needy.

So, in actuality, it seems that liberals give quite a bit more to biblical charity than conservatives.

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

Where is the evidence? You have to remember that you're looking at something that a left wing hack parrot is posting.

You right wing turds provide it every single day, on this board, in state houses across the country, and in Washington.

You right wing turds loathe the poor and lick the assholes of the rich. Your voodoo economy is a perfect example...

Where is the evidence? You have to remember that you're looking at something that a left wing hack parrot is posting.

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

The 'evidence' is on display every single day, on this board, in Republican controlled state houses across the country and in Washington.

The centerpiece of right wing voodoo economics is a PERFECT reflection of that philosophy.

“If you feed enough oats to the horse, some will pass through to feed the sparrows (referring to "trickle down" economics).”
John Kenneth Galbraith

Or740lA.png

Alaska Republican Rep. Don Young, famous for his salty tongue and brusque demeanor, suggested Thursday that if he let loose wolves in some congressional districts, they “wouldn’t have a homeless problem anymore.”

Washington Post -March 5, 2015

Lol try again

Of course the real reason for the cost of living differences are that California is a capitalist state, whereas me-America has an economy based on ag subsidies. The point though is that the data they cite is always skewed because it counts ecclesiastical tribute as charity. They pick and choose what fits their prejudicial conclusion, because they have no regard for truth.
I get your point I know they cherry pick it. It is unfair because so many other variables involved, my 1st wife was A great waitress and she would tell me both liberals and cons could be generous Tippers or cheap as heck and I feel That's the same way with charity

If I'm being completely honest, I'm much more likely to tip handsomely than to give spare change to panhandlers. Perhaps our culture is just selectively generous...

Best hope we have of fixing America.

Lol try again

Giving to yourself, is NOT charity....

Who Really Gives Partisanship and Charitable Giving in the United States by Michele Margolis Michael Sances SSRN

In this paper, we first show that conservatives and liberals are equally generous in their donation habits. This pattern holds at both the individual and state level, and contradicts the conventional wisdom that partisans differ in their generosity. Second, we show that while levels of giving are roughly equivalent, liberals are much more likely to donate to secular organizations, and conservatives are more likely to donate to religious causes, especially their own congregation.

What IS charity?
All of these studies use the IRS definition of "charity" rather than the biblical definition. In the bible, God defines charity as giving to the needy without receiving, or expecting to receive, anything in return. Most "charity" conservatives give is in the form of tithes to their church. The vast majority of that money goes to salaries and building expenses -- for people and buildings that provide the giver with services. A tiny, miniscule fraction goes to the poor and needy.

So, in actuality, it seems that liberals give quite a bit more to biblical charity than conservatives.

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter
You are full of shit, I was raised in a catholic household and my two uncles are roman catholic priest , not two mention I had 3 great aunts that were nuns, I grew up knowing all about it in Chicago, I latter grew up and floated through all the christian denominations,except mormons. I know how they live and most of the money goes to the poor. Not many food banks, homeless shelters , soup kitchens and the like are run by atheist fags,

In fact I Don't know any in the Midwest and the South

Edit I forgot about charities like the redcross and others, those are the ones you dishonest liar is loaded with overhead and ripping money off, well thinking about it maybe I owe you and apology, I forgot about people like Tammy fae Backer and other scam artist who pretend they are preachers and live in a million dollar home.

Last edited:

Lol try again

If I'm being completely honest, I'm much more likely to tip handsomely than to give spare change to panhandlers. Perhaps our culture is just selectively generous...
Unfortunately I am like you because I watched 20/20 and seen how panhandlers scam people and hop in a BMW and drive away and I know the big name charities are big rip offs with way to much over head

Or740lA.png

Alaska Republican Rep. Don Young, famous for his salty tongue and brusque demeanor, suggested Thursday that if he let loose wolves in some congressional districts, they “wouldn’t have a homeless problem anymore.”

That's just an idiot. Where's the proof?

Or740lA.png

Are you brain dead? All you have to do is READ the posts on this board. Every single day the right boastfully utters their disdain for the poor. It is part of the cancer that calls itself 'conservatism' that has metastasized in our nation.

It is nothing new, it has just become more sinister and galvanized with the sick philosophy of Ayn Rand followers, Faux news, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Levin.

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They approve of social security benefits-so much so that they took them away from almost a million people. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They believe in international trade--so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement. They favor the admission of displaced persons--but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They say TVA is wonderful--but we ought never to try it again. They condemn "cruelly high prices"--but fight to the death every effort to bring them down. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it."
President Harry S. Truman - October 13, 1948

Lol try again

Unfortunately I am like you because I watched 20/20 and seen how panhandlers scam people and hop in a BMW and drive away and I know the big name charities are big rip offs with way to much over head

I remember one time i gave a dollar and change to a nearly blind panhandler in a wheelchair, on my way into a store. Then while walking through the beer aisle, same guy flags me down and asks if i can reach up and grab him a Steel Reserve malt beverage. He had problems, but they were above my pay-grade...

Or740lA.png

Are you brain dead? All you have to do is READ the posts on this board. Every single day the right boastfully utters their disdain for the poor. It is part of the cancer that calls itself 'conservatism' that has metastasized in our nation.

It is nothing new, it has just become more sinister and galvanized with the sick philosophy of Ayn Rand followers, Faux news, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Levin.

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They approve of social security benefits-so much so that they took them away from almost a million people. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They believe in international trade--so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement. They favor the admission of displaced persons--but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They say TVA is wonderful--but we ought never to try it again. They condemn "cruelly high prices"--but fight to the death every effort to bring them down. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it."

No, but you are ignorant. Dems exploit race, ethnicity, segregate etc and you're OK with that. You think dems are looking out for the little man. Lol.

The evidence says YES

Or740lA.png

No, but you are ignorant. Dems exploit race, ethnicity, segregate etc and you're OK with that. You think dems are looking out for the little man. Lol.

You are parroting propaganda prepared for you by right wing think tank rhetors.

There is NO QUESTION liberals are always looking out for the little man. And there is NO QUESTION conservatives loathe the little man and worship a hierarchy.

Lol try again

I remember one time i gave a dollar and change to a nearly blind panhandler in a wheelchair, on my way into a store. Then while walking through the beer aisle, same guy flags me down and asks if i can reach up and grab him a Steel Reserve malt beverage. He had problems, but they were above my pay-grade...
Funny you should mention that, thursday night a friend on Secound shift Told me he had a rough night And he needed a beer, could I borrow him 2 bucks, I handed him a $20.
Last night he asked in the work radio where I was at, I said maintenance and wonderd what machines he messed up now and wants me to cover for him, well comes hands me my money plus $5 bucks and thanked me over and over again, I already forgot all about it, lol

Or740lA.png

You are parroting propaganda prepared for you by right wing think tank rhetors.

There is NO QUESTION liberals are always looking out for the little man. And there is NO QUESTION conservatives loathe the little man and worship a hierarchy.

No, they are not. I'm not surprised that you have been duped though. I almost feel sorrow for so many that have been lied to.

Forum List

Back