Debate Now Do Republicans love America or only the one percent?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
This is the Structured Debate Zone. If you have not yet reviewed the forum rules for this forum, it is recommended that you do so and then join right in.

It has long been claimed that Republicans were not raised like most Americans to waive the flag and love their country. From an early age they are taught to worship those who are better off and ridicule those who struggle as stupid, lazy and free loaders.
Is this claim substantiated by fact, or is this just another of those stupid taunting threads by rightwinger?

RULES FOR THIS DISCUSSION

1. All posts must declare "rightwinger is a moron"

2. The following words or phrases are not permitted

- Far Left Obama drone
- Strawman
- redistribution of wealth/class warfare
- poopy head, boobies, coochie, tatas, poontang
- Ayn Rand

3. Only the following sources are permitted for reference

- Breitbart
- The Onion
- FoxNews
- Mad Magazine

4. Under no circumstances should this thread be taken seriously. Any poster attempting to make a legitimate argument will be reported to the moderators and the Internet Police

Can there be any question that Republicans are not raised to love America? Young republicans around the country worship those they call "job creators

Damn......rightwinger is a moron

Serious reply -

It is true that there are radical RWs who want to see the US weakened, both at home and abroad. And, some of them hold office.

Anyone who doubts that has only to look at their efforts to stop job creation and economic recovery from the bush recession as well as their continued support of the policies that caused that recession.

It has long been claimed that Rightwinger runs with scissors and his face has been forever frozen in place due to an unfortunate face-making incident on November 7, 2000.

Rightwinger is a moron, but he does smell pretty nice, so I give him a pass.

Serious reply -

It is true that there are radical RWs who want to see the US weakened, both at home and abroad. And, some of them hold office.

Anyone who doubts that has only to look at their efforts to stop job creation and economic recovery from the bush recession as well as their continued support of the policies that caused that recession.

2 Point violation for trying to take this thread seriously
1 Point violation for failing to post that rightwinger is a moron

Please note that this is structured debate and the rules are strictly enforced

This is the Structured Debate Zone. If you have not yet reviewed the forum rules for this forum, it is recommended that you do so and then join right in.

It has long been claimed that Republicans were not raised like most Americans to waive the flag and love their country. From an early age they are taught to worship those who are better off and ridicule those who struggle as stupid, lazy and free loaders.
Is this claim substantiated by fact, or is this just another of those stupid taunting threads by rightwinger?

- Far Left Obama drone
- Strawman
- Ayn Rand

- Breitbart
- The Onion
- FoxNews
- Mad Magazine

4. Under no circumstances should this thread be taken seriously. Any poster attempting to make a legitimate argument will be reported to the moderators and the Internet Police

Gets my Vote for Best Thread of the Forum

Serious reply -

Wull yabut ... I have proof of my position.

Surely you could consider that when deciding my demerits?

Also, I must take issue with your misspelling of a key word. Once again, I submit irrefutable proof of your error.

In view of that, you should take my point violations away and give them to yourself.

Buh-sides, moran, this is serious internet stuff. If you don't take my point violations off, I'll flounce off in a huff and never speak to you again. Or sumthin like that.

:wink_2::wink_2::wink_2::wink_2:

Serious reply -

Wull yabut ... I have proof of my position.

Surely you could consider that when deciding my demerits?

Also, I must take issue with your misspelling of a key word. Once again, I submit irrefutable proof of your error.

In view of that, you should take my point violations away and give them to yourself.

Buh-sides, moran, this is serious internet stuff. If you don't take my point violations off, I'll flounce off in a huff and never speak to you again. Or sumthin like that.

:wink_2::wink_2::wink_2::wink_2:

Sorry, you will bear your infractions till your dying days

They are on your permanent record

- Far Left Obama drone
- Strawman
- Ayn Rand

- Breitbart
- The Onion
- FoxNews
- Mad Magazine

Sorry....sucking up will not help

You still violated the Structured Debate Rules

I have no doubt that tonight many Republican's will wrap themselves in the American flag, and watch re-runs of Dancing With the Stars.

alg-dancing-stars-jpg.jpg

delay-dwts.jpg

delay.jpg

Kathy Griffin Rejects Dancing The Onion - America s Finest News Source

Rightwinger is a moron LOL!.

Last edited:

- Far Left Obama drone
- Strawman
- Ayn Rand

- Breitbart
- The Onion
- FoxNews
- Mad Magazine

Sorry....sucking up will not help

You still violated the Structured Debate Rules

Nobody needs to post that,it common knowledge.

I have no doubt that tonight many Republican's will wrap themselves in the American flag, and watch re-runs of Dancing With the Stars.

alg-dancing-stars-jpg.jpg

delay-dwts.jpg

delay.jpg

Kathy Griffin Rejects Dancing The Onion - America s Finest News Source

Rightwinger is a moron LOL!.
Well constructed post

Calls me a moron and correctly uses a source from The Onion

I wuv you! :D

I'm the most loved poster on USMB

But I'm still a moron

Forum List

Back