Do Republicans have to "trick" people when fundraising?

This might sound stupid, but, can you read?

Yes..it does appear retarded and hacklike..Why do you ask fuckwit? Do you have something to add? Something you do not understand about mail fraud? There is a good reason Your idiot bully buddies rarely attack me without preparation and alot of trepidation...deuschebag...But if you insist...I'll be your hucleberry...
I was just wondering, because the document says things like:

"This is not a government document"

"Commissioned by the Republican Party"

"The Republican Party is conducting a census of individual districts across America"

And also, the return envelope is addressed to the Republican National Committee.

So, if you were able to read, you would understand that this isn't an attempt to deceive or commit fraud, hence the previous question. Thanks for answering though.

I think that some of these liberals need to have someone read and explain what all the writing is about. :lol:
Just more of the "womb to the tomb" mentality

Yes..it does appear retarded and hacklike..Why do you ask fuckwit? Do you have something to add? Something you do not understand about mail fraud? There is a good reason Your idiot bully buddies rarely attack me without preparation and alot of trepidation...deuschebag...But if you insist...I'll be your hucleberry...
I was just wondering, because the document says things like:

"This is not a government document"

"Commissioned by the Republican Party"

"The Republican Party is conducting a census of individual districts across America"

And also, the return envelope is addressed to the Republican National Committee.

So, if you were able to read, you would understand that this isn't an attempt to deceive or commit fraud, hence the previous question. Thanks for answering though.

Apparently your glasses need cleaned because I see where the use of the word "Census" is in the biggest font. Wheras it is fraudulent to have it included at all unless displayed in a question or some other clear offset. It is akin to displaying a phoney badge for the purpose of commiting a crime...a government badge.. It's been a peach squishing you tidbit but when ya grow up big and strong drop by for a re-match...
Oh, my bad. This is all my fault. I guess i just assumed that you knew what a census was. Since you don't though, i'll do the work for you.

dictionary.com definition of census

Once again, i apologize for assuming you knew what a census was and how it differs from "the census." No need to thank me for helping you learn something new today. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day.

The people defending this thing as only skirting the line (it says Republican 9 times) are being too lenient. Old people and slow people could really be confused by this despite the 9 times it says Republican.

It's enough to interfere with the entire process and muck it up.

Where's the outrage? Where's the whole "defend our country" crap now? Here's a totally selfish interference with governmental operations that you're defending...when you should be trying to protect our country.

The people defending this thing as only skirting the line (it says Republican 9 times) are being too lenient. Old people and slow people could really be confused by this despite the 9 times it says Republican.

Where's the outrage? Where's the whole "defend our country" crap now? Here's a totally selfish interference with governmental operations that you're defending...when you should be trying to protect our country.
Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post?
No, really. Were you just being sarcastic with that last post? I can't tell without the whole "tone of voice" thing.

It's to protect Democrats, who are too stupid to read.

It is sad and unfortunate that we must pass laws to protect ourselves from slime that can only succeed when they are decietful. Some groups consider cheating just normal business practice eh...RABBI!! Straight out of your book of morals...oops..you don't have one..:lol::lol:

Are you saying that stating that it wasnt a federal document and that it was in fact a Republican document all over it is deceptive? How exactly?

Then why does it say, "CENSUS ENCLOSED"?

Because it tricks dumb Democrats. Republicans are smart enough to know it's a fund raiser.

:lol::lol::lol:

We don't need new laws to cover this.

It is fraud.

It is a federal offense to use the US mail to commit fraud.

Those that dreamt this up need to be arrested and tried and convicted and sent to federal prison.

Just that simple.

There isn't a jury or judge in this nation that would possibly convict them for fraud by being completely honest about who they are.

We don't need new laws to cover this.

It is fraud.

It is a federal offense to use the US mail to commit fraud.

Those that dreamt this up need to be arrested and tried and convicted and sent to federal prison.

Just that simple.

Where exactly is the fraud?

Apparently your glasses need cleaned because I see where the use of the word "Census" is in the biggest font. Wheras it is fraudulent to have it included at all unless displayed in a question or some other clear offset. It is akin to displaying a phoney badge for the purpose of commiting a crime...a government badge.. It's been a peach squishing you tidbit but when ya grow up big and strong drop by for a re-match...

It is a census. There is nothing deceptive about that in the least.

Vanquish said:
Yes. It's a serious post.
Oh. Well then...

So your defense is basically to say that "stupid people are too stupid to realize what it is." I also bet stupid people cut themselves with knives every once in a while too. Where's your outrage for companies that sell knives?

Or, it doesn't muck up the process at all. "The Census" is completely different from the RNC's census, so sending one in doesn't do anything to affect the other.

Because there's nothing to be outraged about. I don't feel the need to advocate laws to protect people from themselves, but i guess that's where we differ.

Last edited:

Now how am I going to explain that to someone that lives and breathes and thinks a fantasy 24/7? You do realize ...I hope....that my responses to your questions are not really in expectation of your agreement..right? I have no doubt of YOUR "faith"/confusion...

I'm also certain of the absence of any guilt or missunderstanding you will ever lay at your own feet when such an easy aliby as "it's in gods hands" is so convenient.

The fraud is clearly there. No one put a gun to the head of the person that laid out the mailer. They knew what they were doing. I would have more respect for your ability to make sound judgement if you just admitted that this thing is a failed attempt to decieve people..that's all.

The fraud is clearly there. No one put a gun to the head of the person that laid out the mailer. They knew what they were doing. I would have more respect for your ability to make sound judgement if you just admitted that this thing is a failed attempt to decieve people..that's all.
So. Let me get this clear. The Republican National Committee representing itself as the Republican National Committee is fraud? Man, this is blowing my mind!

Now how am I going to explain that to someone that lives and breathes and thinks a fantasy 24/7? You do realize ...I hope....that my responses to your questions are not really in expectation of your agreement..right? I have no doubt of YOUR "faith"/confusion...

I'm also certain of the absence of any guilt or missunderstanding you will ever lay at your own feet when such an easy aliby as "it's in gods hands" is so convenient.

Republicans don't need to deceive people. They simply wait for dems to fail ... :lol:

So. Let me get this clear. The Republican National Committee representing itself as the Republican National Committee is fraud? Man, this is blowing my mind!

I submit that the supposed explosion is undetectable with todays instruments.

Delete the words "Census" which implies an official government document in that stupid failed trick and every problem goes away sparky.

Sticking to a stupid failed argument ...especially a feloneous one is not a real good way to build on your credibility...just saying... You can be as dumb as you want ..

Why not put your effort into something where you actually have a chance on winning?:lol::lol:

Delete the words "Census" which implies an official government document in that stupid failed trick and every problem goes away sparky.

Sticking to a stupid failed argument ...especially a feloneous one is not a real good way to build on your credibility...just saying... You can be as dumb as you want ..

Why not put your effort into something where you actually have a chance on winning?:lol::lol:
Man. I gave you the definition of "census" and you still don't know what a census is. If my mind wasn't blown already, it'd be blown again.

Hey man, i got an idea. My mom teaches 5th grade and she says that using analogies helps the children understand some concepts that are otherwise a little too complicated for their young minds to understand. Since you seem to have some trouble grasping what a census is, i'll try to help you out.

Let's say you were in your class and the teacher wanted to do an exercise that had you make a dessert for the whole class, and you were graded on how well everyone liked it. The teacher gives you some time to try to find out as much as you can about your classmates... what they like, what they don't like, etc. What you might do in order to gauge such measures is to take a census of the class' tastes. Maybe a lot of people in your class like nuts, maybe a lot like exotic desserts, or maybe most of them just like plain 'ol brownies.

So, hopefully this little analogy has helped you understand that the word "census" is not reserved for use by the U.S. Government only. Rather, a "census" is basically a survey used to gather information about a certain population demographic. As illustrated above, me, you, or anyone could conduct a census on just about anything. How cool is that?

Last edited:

Hey man, i got an idea. My mom teaches 5th grade and she says that using analogies helps the children understand some concepts that are otherwise a little too complicated for their young minds to understand. Since you seem to have some trouble grasping what a census is, i'll try to help you out.

Let's say you were in your class and the teacher wanted to do an exercise that had you make a dessert for the whole class, and you were graded on how well everyone liked it. The teacher gives you some time to try to find out as much as you can about your classmates... what they like, what they don't like, etc. What you might do in order to gauge such measures is to take a census of the class' tastes. Maybe a lot of people in your class like nuts, maybe a lot like exotic desserts, or maybe most of them just like plain 'ol brownies.

So, hopefully this little analogy has helped you understand that the word "census" is not reserved for use by the U.S. Government only. Rather, a "census" is basically a survey used to gather information about a certain population demographic. As illustrated above, me, you, or anyone could conduct a census on just about anything. How cool is that?

Persistance in of itself is not evidense with or without your moms help. You schooling me as ambitious a bite as it is will only result in a trip to the dentist. Save your teeth. They will become important in the future...trust me on that one...:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back