Do Republicans hate America?

I don't need to prove it to you. All I need to do is ask the question.

Should a line worker at GM make $35 hr plus benefits?

He should make whatever the market says he should make based on the value of his skills.

So do you support a maximum wage? I didn't think so.

Some CEOs are over paid. However mandating that government set a maximum wage to solve that 'problem' is a poor solution.

I have to agree with Bobo, here. There were many that thought the auto workers should take a pay cut and there were many here that expressed outrage over Obama saying he was going to limit the salaries of CEOs that took bailout money.

And I'm not going to bother looking for links.

Are you suggesting the Afgan war should not be won/finished?

Bush didn't lie us into Afganistan. He just may have allowed it to happen so he could use it to invade Iraq. But that doesn't give Bin Ladin or the people who hate us a free pass.

And for 6 years Bush let the Taliban train and plot in Pakistan. And he did nothing because they are a soverign country. He should have learned that before he went to Iraq.

Are you as big of a pussy as Bush? What happened to enemy number one, dead or alive. Smoke him out. I am so embarrassed. You republicans should be ashamed of yourselves. And now you want to say Obama owns the war? Lucky for us he isn't an idiot like Bush/McCain. And you.

OMG, now you right wing aholes are going to start second guessing the war on terror? Fuck you all!
If I believed for one minute you actually had a brain, I would laugh at this post. As it is, I will give you style points for perfect, mindless regurgitation without cogitation and put you down as a tireless, parrot partisan ideologue shitstain droid.

I have to agree with Bobo, here. There were many that thought the auto workers should take a pay cut and there were many here that expressed outrage over Obama saying he was going to limit the salaries of CEOs that took bailout money.

i remember the auto workers, but not the CEOs.
and i'm not going looking for links either.

if i had to bet on someone being wrong, sealy would be the, oh, what's that expression about horses?

anyway, it'd be seally

Now that he's gone, no one on the right wants to own anything of Juniors.

Your side was in the Whitehouse for 8 years. You left a mess a lot worse than so called missing computer keys. You still own much of the mess we are in.

Don't worry though. When Obama cleans it up, we will let you visit the clean house.

Your link doesn't take me where you wanted. Try copying the link on the specific post number you want me to see.

I just made a comment in the thread, "WE'RE LOWERING YOUR WAGES".

Hit New Posts and it will be one of the newest posts.

In it, you will see people on your side arguing that $30 hr is too much, it's artificial, it's too much because we can get it cheaper in Mexico.

Read through and tell me what you think.

But I'm sorry if you don't find some right winger saying exactly the words, "labor should not make $30hr."

But instead, they explain why labor should't get $30 hr.

i believe you're not addressing the question that was posed to you-shocker, indeed.

Why else would they suggest that a line worker makes too much at $35 hr but it is ok for a CEO to make $20 million?
As soon as you find where anyone, no matter who they are or what their stripe is, actually said or wrote that, please feel free to link it here so we can all check it out.:eusa_liar:

so again, where is the wanker who thinks $35/hr is too much AND $20MM for a CEO is just fine? because that's what you said.

YOU GUYS NEED EVERYTHING EXPLAINED TO YOU.

You voted for Bush, right? And you voted for McCain? How do you think they feel about capping executive pay? they would be against it. All Republicans would be against it. So I assume like Bush, you don't want to set any limits on executive pay. That wouldn't be very "free market", now would it.

Obama sets executive pay limits

Last year's "shameful" handout of $18 billion in Wall Street bonuses "is exactly the kind of disregard for the costs and consequences of their actions that brought about this crisis: a culture of narrow self-interest and short-term gain at the expense of everything else," Obama said to reporters at the White House.

And here is one reply i got. Here is how people like you defend the guys making $35 hr.

The market decides the value of a job or service.

If the market dictates that a guy who installs 2 screws and a nut all day for 8 hours and gets 6 weeks paid time off a year isn't worth paying $1200 a week then the company who pays that guy 1200 a week will go out of business.

IN OTHER WORDS DEL, ALL WE AMERICANS DO IS SCREW IN TWO SCREWS, AND WE ARE OVERPAID.

CAN YOU NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES DEL?

Current Controversies in Executive Compensation: 'Issues of Justice and Fairness' - Knowledge@Wharton

Your side was in the Whitehouse for 8 years. You left a mess a lot worse than so called missing computer keys. You still own much of the mess we are in.

Don't worry though. When Obama cleans it up, we will let you visit the clean house.
This is where partisanship and ideology obscures the facts. Bush had help, and lots of it. It's called Congress, without whose cooperation he could have done nothing. There is a reason Congress' approval rating was abysmally lower than Bush's. The last eight years were a truly bipartisan effort.

Obama is trying to fix a hole in the boat by creating a bigger hole to let the water out.

Yea, and I can't stand it when right wingers send me on a wild goose chase to "PROVE" something.

We all know it is true.

And they never prove anything themselves. I feel so stupid for getting sucked in.

Thanks for backing me up.

Del, suck it. JK.

Obama is trying to fix a hole in the boat by creating a bigger hole to let the water out.

I think I remember that episode of the Three Stooges too. :cool:

You voted for Bush, right? And you voted for McCain?
Again you're assuming facts not in evidence. Aren't you tired of looking like a really stupid buffoon yet?

Prove that isn't a fact! I want links. I want dna. I want hair samples. Finger prints. Have them to me by tomorrow. And while you are at it, stfu. :eusa_shhh:
You made the assertions, idiot. That places YOU on the "prove it" block.

Dick Head.

I just made a comment in the thread, "WE'RE LOWERING YOUR WAGES".

Hit New Posts and it will be one of the newest posts.

In it, you will see people on your side arguing that $30 hr is too much, it's artificial, it's too much because we can get it cheaper in Mexico.

Read through and tell me what you think.

But I'm sorry if you don't find some right winger saying exactly the words, "labor should not make $30hr."

But instead, they explain why labor should't get $30 hr.

i believe you're not addressing the question that was posed to you-shocker, indeed.

As soon as you find where anyone, no matter who they are or what their stripe is, actually said or wrote that, please feel free to link it here so we can all check it out.:eusa_liar:

so again, where is the wanker who thinks $35/hr is too much AND $20MM for a CEO is just fine? because that's what you said.

YOU GUYS NEED EVERYTHING EXPLAINED TO YOU.

You voted for Bush, right? And you voted for McCain? How do you think they feel about capping executive pay? they would be against it. All Republicans would be against it. So I assume like Bush, you don't want to set any limits on executive pay. That wouldn't be very "free market", now would it.

Obama sets executive pay limits

Last year's "shameful" handout of $18 billion in Wall Street bonuses "is exactly the kind of disregard for the costs and consequences of their actions that brought about this crisis: a culture of narrow self-interest and short-term gain at the expense of everything else," Obama said to reporters at the White House.

And here is one reply i got. Here is how people like you defend the guys making $35 hr.

The market decides the value of a job or service.

If the market dictates that a guy who installs 2 screws and a nut all day for 8 hours and gets 6 weeks paid time off a year isn't worth paying $1200 a week then the company who pays that guy 1200 a week will go out of business.

IN OTHER WORDS DEL, ALL WE AMERICANS DO IS SCREW IN TWO SCREWS, AND WE ARE OVERPAID.

CAN YOU NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES DEL?

Current Controversies in Executive Compensation: 'Issues of Justice and Fairness' - Knowledge@Wharton

not to the extent that the voices in your head can, sealy.

i'll get new glasses and give it another shot. :cuckoo:

This is where partisanship and ideology obscures the facts. Bush had help, and lots of it. It's called Congress, without whose cooperation he could have done nothing. There is a reason Congress' approval rating was abysmally lower than Bush's. The last eight years were a truly bipartisan effort.

Let me explain how dead wrong you are. The last two years, no one was happy with Congress, but clearly people understood what was going on. The GOP was obstructing any and all progress because they wanted to run against a "do nothing" congress run by Pelosi and Reed.

And all last year you guys were saying, "look, congress' approval is lower than bush's", suggesting that the Dems might lose some seats.

But not one Dem encumbent lost a seat. How do you explain that? If their approval rating was so low, how come no Democrats lost?

Clearly the American people knew who to blame. All except maybe 25% retards.

Either you are a retard or really rich. I don't blame the mega rich for voting GOP. I may think they are greedy, but not fools like you ppl who are broke and vote GOP.

Again you're assuming facts not in evidence. Aren't you tired of looking like a really stupid buffoon yet?

Prove that isn't a fact! I want links. I want dna. I want hair samples. Finger prints. Have them to me by tomorrow. And while you are at it, stfu. :eusa_shhh:
You made the assertions, idiot. That places YOU on the "prove it" block.

Dick Head.

Prove that puts me on the prove it block. Go waste your fucking time like you wasted my time.

So I basically showed you proof, and Ravi made it clear what I said was legit, and you never admitted that I was right. So now prove you are not a little bitch.

Reading through many of these threads it strikes me as somewhat peculiar to see so many self-identified republicans hoping (even praying) that Obama fails miserably and that America is befallen by an economic catastrophe of never-before-seen epic proportions. Isn't the only logical conclusion that they must hate America? What other reason could they have to so desperately hope for Americans to suffer more than we've ever suffered before?

:eusa_think:

Simple answer: No.

All wingnuts (Republican OR Democrat) do appear to at times, however, without America none of them would really exist.

Forum List

Back