Do Republicans care as much for the environment as Democrats do?

If deany really cared about the environment, he should shut off and recycle his devices that waste energy and use rare earth minerals. The more he posts, the more he adds to his carbon footprint not counting the pollution of the shit he spews into the atmosphere when he opens his mouth.

If deanturd really cared about the environment or humanity he would jump into a truck's radiator and return his nitrogen back to the soil.

Most republicans are farmers lol or live off the land.. are you mentally ill?

Refer to the map that I provided above...and every time you sit down to a meal..thank a republican for providing the food that keeps you alive...and while you are at it...thank a republican for the electricity and all the other resources available to you that makes it possible for you to live something other than a hunter gatherer life style..

Refer to the map that I provided above...and every time you sit down to a meal..thank a republican for providing the food that keeps you alive...and while you are at it...thank a republican for the electricity and all the other resources available to you that makes it possible for you to live something other than a hunter gatherer life style..
We agree no need to rehash

Sorry...I read your response to be incredulity over the idea that most of the providers and producers in this country are republicans...my mistake.

Sorry...I read your response to be incredulity over the idea that most of the providers and producers in this country are republicans...my mistake.
Yes they are republicans

So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

I find it very hard to believe.
Lol
Post a statistic proving that. You can’t. But go ahead, try anyway.

So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

Lol
No stats proving reality.. are you on crack?

So the question was if Republicans cared about the environment? And what I got was a whole lot of attacks on Democrats. This is why Republicans are just a fucked up mess. They don’t care about anything except hate Democrats.

When Democrats talk about healthcare for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When they talk about education for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When Democrats talk about job training for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

This is why Republicans have to be defeated at the ballot box for the future of the country. They’re just too racist and hateful and ignorant. And Republicans on the USMB are shining examples.
The proof is in the posts.
Well there is this.. Liberals trash everything everywhere they go.. Conservatives clean up after themselves...

trash-and-other-debris-scattered-across-the-national-mall-after-obama-inauguration-ceremony.jpg

Denard's liberal psychosis is exposed...

Cosnervatives tend to be conservationists...that is a whole different thing...and much more rational than being an environmentalist.

Conservationism, properly understood, employs traditional values of environmental stewardship. A good steward takes care of what has been entrusted to him or her, thereby leaving an inheritance for the next generation.

The mindset environmentalist is pantheistic - in which nature is deified and worshipped while the welfare of humans is prioritized beneath the animal and plant kingdoms and other aspects of the natural world. According to this worldview, humans exist separate from nature and act immorally when they disturb or disrupt nature.
When you say conservative it’s not about tradition or protecting the environment. When they say conservative they mean they don’t want political changes Especially when it comes to race. Like having a black president. That offended conservatives because conservatives feel the president should always be white.

So the question was if Republicans cared about the environment? And what I got was a whole lot of attacks on Democrats. This is why Republicans are just a fucked up mess. They don’t care about anything except hate Democrats.

When Democrats talk about healthcare for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When they talk about education for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When Democrats talk about job training for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

This is why Republicans have to be defeated at the ballot box for the future of the country. They’re just too racist and hateful and ignorant. And Republicans on the USMB are shining examples.
Well there is this.. Liberals trash everything everywhere they go.. Conservatives clean up after themselves...

View attachment 279428

33vz9e.jpg

How embarrassing for right wingers to see this kind of stuff after about every place there’s a Trump rally.

View attachment 279428

33vz9e.jpg

How embarrassing for right wingers to see this kind of stuff after about every place there’s a Trump rally.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

BWhaaaaaaaaa that was a picture of the democrat protesters area of the event.... And they were called out for the deception! Priceless...

Your a fucking lying left-tard... Are you taking your fact checking pointers from Maddow now?

Is that true?

Lol

Here you idiot...how much farmland do you see colored blue on this map?

upload_2019-9-15_15-48-3.png

Cosnervatives tend to be conservationists...that is a whole different thing...and much more rational than being an environmentalist.

Conservationism, properly understood, employs traditional values of environmental stewardship. A good steward takes care of what has been entrusted to him or her, thereby leaving an inheritance for the next generation.

The mindset environmentalist is pantheistic - in which nature is deified and worshipped while the welfare of humans is prioritized beneath the animal and plant kingdoms and other aspects of the natural world. According to this worldview, humans exist separate from nature and act immorally when they disturb or disrupt nature.
When you say conservative it’s not about tradition or protecting the environment. When they say conservative they mean they don’t want political changes Especially when it comes to race. Like having a black president. That offended conservatives because conservatives feel the president should always be white.

You would have a hard time finding a conservative who wouldn’t vote for someone like Thomas Sowell or Ben Carson.. hell, I would have voted for Condoleezza Rice..

Obama was a shit bird regardless of color...

Conservatives care more than liberals do. Because we realize we humans are part of nature. As such we recognize when our livelihoods are being harmed by liberals who want to over regulate EVERYTHING in the name of environmental concerns. We recognize that we can can take care of our environment and take care of ourselves at the same time. Liberals believe we must destroy our way of life in order to take care of the environment. We believe that is not necessary. We can do both.

Liberals tend to think hiking a well maintained trail while carrying a backpack full of gorp and assorted freeze dried meals is "getting back" to nature.

LOL...

Liberals "think"....

LOL....

Most of them never even go outside their urban comfort zones. Sure, a handful of them go to some state park once a year for a weekend, look and see if the pot seeds they planted last year grew, plant more, leave a full 55 gallon drum of trash behind and act as if they're "one with nature" because they got stoned and stared into a camp fire for 3 hours.

the environment is fine ....you people are freaking out over NOTHING

I disagree. I think we are facing some very serious environmental issues involving run off into our waters, land use, excessive packaging of consumer products, etc...issues, which will never be properly addressed so long as the man made global warming scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

the environment is fine ....you people are freaking out over NOTHING

I disagree. I think we are facing some very serious environmental issues involving run off into our waters, land use, excessive packaging of consumer products, etc...issues, which will never be properly addressed so long as the man made global warming scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.
the environment is fine...what's the problem??
land use?? !? the water is fine

So you don't think that runoff into our water is a serious issue? And you think that we are using land in the most responsible manner? And you think that there s no problem with using packaging for consumer products that will sit for 10,000 years in a landfill? really? You think that sort of thing is funny?

So you don't think that runoff into our water is a serious issue? And you think that we are using land in the most responsible manner? And you think that there s no problem with using packaging for consumer products that will sit for 10,000 years in a landfill? really? You think that sort of thing is funny?
land use?? give me an example of wtf you are talking about

Forum List

Back