Do Religious Extremists Control America?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
What if you found out that the Attorney General of the United States, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (Senate), the Chairman of the Administrative Oversight of the Courts (Judiciary) and Economic Policy (Banking) committees (Senate) and many top Pentagon advisors all belonged to a single religious/ethnic group?

Do you think this would be a sign that religious extremists control America? Or that one particular group has too much power?

What if this religious/ethnic group had a primary loyalty to a foreign country? Would you consider that to be an issue?

What if you found out that the Attorney General of the United States, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (Senate), the Chairman of the Administrative Oversight of the Courts (Judiciary) and Economic Policy (Banking) committees (Senate) and many top Pentagon advisors all belonged to a single religious/ethnic group?

Do you think this would be a sign that religious extremists control America? Or that one particular group has too much power?

What if this religious/ethnic group had a primary loyalty to a foreign country? Would you consider that to be an issue?

Yes I do find it disturbing how many Evangelical and Re-born Christians have infiltrated the government at very high levels. I would not be surprised if they, as a group, were primarily loyal to a foreign government. Aren't we already loyal to the Sauds, Israel and Britain?

That IS worrying. But it's not what Haw Haw is talking about. It's anothr of his insane, paranoid, delusional anti-semitic rants. And, of course what he fails to mention is that almost EVERYONE else with power is white anglo saxon protestant. In other words, ehrs a bist meshuggah....

:cuckoo:

No. Even if one particular group has a lot of control in America, as long as they are doing a good job, there is no problem. If our elected officials are doing poorly, they will be voted out of office. If enough of the citizens are concerned about the degree to which religious people are in positions of power, they will vote for other people. America has many precautions to minimize the risk of any particular ideological group (religious or otherwise) from getting too much unjustified power. Examples include “Separation of Powers”, “Checks and Balances”, “Term Limits”, and the fact that we are a “democratic republic”, the “Bill of Rights” concerning “freedom of the press” and free speech. I might be curious but I’m not terribly concerned.

delusional anti-semitic rants.

It isn't delusional that all those positions I list, and many more, are held by Jews. It's an objective fact.

It is an issue because that particular group is loyal to Israel, not the United States.

Their aims and goals are the safety and security of Israel, not the United States.

That is a problem because they are charged with taking care of THIS country.

But they are not.

We are in a war that costs billions of dollars and buckets of white blood, and it is all to advance THEIR agenda, not ours. They are using our fighting men and women as their own personal private Israeli army.

If white 'Anglo-Saxon' Protestants were doing the same for Britain or Germany, it would be just as wrong, though at least at one time the majority of this country shared heritage with that part of the world. The majority of the American population has never been Jewish.

Why should one small minority get its way like this?

No. Even if one particular group has a lot of control in America, as long as they are doing a good job, there is no problem. If our elected officials are doing poorly, they will be voted out of office. If enough of the citizens are concerned about the degree to which religious people are in positions of power, they will vote for other people. America has many precautions to minimize the risk of any particular ideological group (religious or otherwise) from getting too much unjustified power. Examples include “Separation of Powers”, “Checks and Balances”, “Term Limits”, and the fact that we are a “democratic republic”, the “Bill of Rights” concerning “freedom of the press” and free speech. I might be curious but I’m not terribly concerned.

Since when? That is how it is supposed to work but it doesn't. Corruption allows nuances to the laws. Too many zealous ideological people from a concentrated group can alter a society, even one as democratic as the US.

Besides, Bush was doing poorly and the people could not vote him out of office...signs of a corrupt election process is all too evident.

jew-jitsu.jpg

Comedy aside, It is pretty sad that alliegence to the US or Israel seems to be a major conflict for a significant portion of AMERICANS.

Since when? That is how it is supposed to work but it doesn't. Corruption allows nuances to the laws. Too many zealous ideological people from a concentrated group can alter a society, even one as democratic as the US.

Besides, Bush was doing poorly and the people could not vote him out of office...signs of a corrupt election process is all too evident.

I disagree with you. There may be some corruption but I doubt that it is nation wide or makes that great a difference. Perhaps both sides are corrupt and their corruption balances each other out. If the government swings too far to the right, wait a few years and it will swing to the left. If the government swings too far to the left, wait a few years and it will swing to the right. We had Carter. Then, for whatever reasons, people voted Reagan into office. Then we had Bush. Unfortunately, people didn’t like Bush very well so he only served 1 term. Then Clinton was overwhelmingly voted into office and served two terms. Then Bush Junior won in a very close race. He was more confidently re-elected for a second term. If people thought that Bush should have lost the 2000 election, why didn’t the Democrats get it together and vote him out in 2004? I guess that my main point is that we still have a republic. If there is enough outrage, the people will vote people out of office and vote different people into office.

As for William Joyce’s concern, he should get with others that feel likewise. It is supposedly bad for so many people in position of power to be Jews. If enough people feel the same way, religion will be a factor for people and the people will vote Jews out of office for the mere fact of them being Jews. If people are not so concerned, then it is too bad for William Joyce. That is the way that our representative democracy works.

It isn't delusional that all those positions I list, and many more, are held by Jews. It's an objective fact.

It is an issue because that particular group is loyal to Israel, not the United States.

Their aims and goals are the safety and security of Israel, not the United States.

That is a problem because they are charged with taking care of THIS country.

But they are not.

We are in a war that costs billions of dollars and buckets of white blood, and it is all to advance THEIR agenda, not ours. They are using our fighting men and women as their own personal private Israeli army.

If white 'Anglo-Saxon' Protestants were doing the same for Britain or Germany, it would be just as wrong, though at least at one time the majority of this country shared heritage with that part of the world. The majority of the American population has never been Jewish.

Why should one small minority get its way like this?

And you sat down with these folks and discussed their thoughts and feelings on the issues when? Tell us the time and place you sat down with these guys and discussed their opinions. Also, when you have a moment, give us quotes where they have put Israel ahead of the US. Also show us, even IF (and that is a MASSIVE IF) they did think like that, where have the put the US in any kind of danger?

And you sat down with these folks and discussed their thoughts and feelings on the issues when? Tell us the time and place you sat down with these guys and discussed their opinions. Also, when you have a moment, give us quotes where they have put Israel ahead of the US. Also show us, even IF (and that is a MASSIVE IF) they did think like that, where have the put the US in any kind of danger?

No problem.

By angling for billions in support for Israel, including looking the other way on I-nukes, unlimited weaponry help, and wars to help, i.e., Iraq I and II, you name it. The USA is Israel's bitch, plain and simple. They say jump, we say, how high to prevent an accusation of anti-Semitism? Left, right, you name it, they know it.

When we invaded Iraq the second time, Tim Russert, in a moment stunning for the MSM, actually asked Paul Wolfowitz, "can you assure us of the reasons for invading, and what would be the link in terms of Israel"?

Do you know what the answer was, Dr. Grump?

Let me ask you another question. Osama bin Laden gave three reasons for why 9-11 happened.

Can you list them?

What if you found out that the Attorney General of the United States, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (Senate), the Chairman of the Administrative Oversight of the Courts (Judiciary) and Economic Policy (Banking) committees (Senate) and many top Pentagon advisor's all belonged to a single religious/ethnic group?

YES NWO SATANIST /HUMANIST POSING AS CHRISTAN'S AND JEWS

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...=43&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

No problem.

By angling for billions in support for Israel, including looking the other way on I-nukes, unlimited weaponry help, and wars to help, i.e., Iraq I and II, you name it. The USA is Israel's bitch, plain and simple. They say jump, we say, how high to prevent an accusation of anti-Semitism? Left, right, you name it, they know it.

When we invaded Iraq the second time, Tim Russert, in a moment stunning for the MSM, actually asked Paul Wolfowitz, "can you assure us of the reasons for invading, and what would be the link in terms of Israel"?

Let me ask you another question. Osama bin Laden gave three reasons for why 9-11 happened.

Can you list them?

IOW you have no evidence. You just use your all-ecompassing stereotype and say "the Jews did it! They controls us! They are only loyal to Israel"..Yet you provide not ONE iota of evidence. Maybe the ONLY reason the US supports Israel is because it is a beacon of democracy in an otherwise totally autocratic Middle East? Most of the principles on which Israel is founded is very similar to the US. I think you'll find THAT is the reason...

And do tell re OBL..I think at least two of them would be because the US supports Israel and OBL was always harping on about the US military being in SA.

Yes I do find it disturbing how many Evangelical and Re-born Christians have infiltrated the government at very high levels. I would not be surprised if they, as a group, were primarily loyal to a foreign government. Aren't we already loyal to the Sauds, Israel and Britain?

There is a difference between Christian and HipaChristian. Just because someone says they are Christian and born again does not mean it is true. Infact, most of those people that were mentioned are part of the Bohemian Grove group that go to N. Cal. and worship a 45 ft. tall owel and do sacrificies to it called "THE CREMATION OF CARE".

No problem.

Can you list them?

In other words your argument is assumptive and you cannot provide an answer to Grump's question, right?

False, just the opposite. One only has to look at their policy's to know that.

False, just the opposite. One only has to look at their policy's to know that.

No, one only needs to look at our own policies and actions concerning Britain, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Dude, we are subservient to them. Why do you think Osama bin Laden and his family are still alive? Because of their ties to the House of Saud and New York banks.

No, one only needs to look at our own policies and actions concerning Britain, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Dude, we are subservient to them. Why do you think Osama bin Laden and his family are still alive? Because of their ties to the House of Saud and New York banks.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back