Debate Now Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand?

What I've noticed from other "structured" debates is that conservatives seem to like creating distinctions that make zero difference. Some BS like "ideology" vs "philosophy"

What I've noticed from other "structured" debates is that conservatives seem to like creating distinctions that make zero difference. Some BS like "ideology" vs "philosophy"
I've noticed that liberals seem to like making distinctions in ways that make zero actual difference but make their ideas sound better. Some BS like "change you can believe in" vs "facts you can take to the bank."

I've noticed that liberals seem to like making distinctions in ways that make zero actual difference but make their ideas sound better. Some BS like "change you can believe in" vs "facts you can take to the bank."

Except your "facts" are more or less opinions.

Except your "facts" are more or less opinions.
That would be your opinion, and it would be wrong.

Forum List

Back