Do progressives have any limits or boundaries on what government should provide

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Do progressives have any limits or boundaries on what government should provide for a person??

Where is the line?

Do progressives have any limits or boundaries on what government should provide for a person??

Where is the line?

Off the top of my head, the only limit I can think of is their willingness to limit human rights to only the humans who live long enough to be born.

Where is the line?

Off the top of my head, the only limit I can think of is their willingness to limit human rights to only the humans who live long enough to be born.

Pretty much... If progressives weren't ignorant Marxist authoritarian drones you'd figure they would have an individualist opinion on what the boundaries of government entitlements are.

Progressives have said nothing because they're sheep and they don't know what to think - they only know what to say and this question requires them to think for themselves.

Pretending your fellow Americans believe what they dont believe is a pretty lame and usless exersize in hate.

Well speaking as a liberal I think the our government shouldn't provide:

-Israel with a military.
-Egypt with a military.
-Russia with funds to prop up their economy.
-Jordan with funds to keep them as an ally.
-Nation building in Iraq.
-Nation building in Afghanistan.
-A military base in Okinawa.
-A military base in Kuwait.
-Heck some 600 military bases worldwide.
-Funding for pharmaceutical research that will be used for private profit.
-Funding for technical research that will be used for private profit.
-Zero percent interest rates on loans to private entities.
-Military protection for American companies overseas.
-Cheap or free use of public land for private cattle herders.
-Patents on virus, animals and elements commonly found in nature.
-Access to American markets, justice system and infrastructure to companies that claim to be American but have a large work force and liquidity overseas.

Where is the line?

Do 'Conservatives' has any limits or boundries on how much of the national income will be given to the very wealthy at the expense of the middle class and working poor? Do they know any point at which they will cease to try to begger those on the factory floor?

Where is the line?

I stop at forcing right wingers to have an education. Don't make them have what they don't want. It's better to let them make up even more ridiculous nonsense. It keeps them happy.

Hey, how many poor did the right wingers starve today? How many unemployed did they call drug addicts. How many jobs did they ship to China? How many times did they call the president "boy" or "tar baby"? Yea, nice they're so "reasonable".

Last edited by a moderator:

Where is the line?

Pretty much... If progressives weren't ignorant Marxist authoritarian drones you'd figure they would have an individualist opinion on what the boundaries of government entitlements are.

Progressives have said nothing because they're sheep and they don't know what to think - they only know what to say and this question requires them to think for themselves.

Spoken like a real dittohead. A follower of an obese junkie.

Where is the line?

Why would there be a line? Each instance would have its own pros and cons. Start drawing lines and you get a situation like the debt ceiling deal, where people box themselves in because they signed a piece of paper and the country suffers for it, as we saw yesterday. It becomes like when "Zero Tolerance" initiatives lead to "zero brains" results. What some consider "principles", often becomes a license to not to have to think.

Where is the line?

Do 'Conservatives' has any limits or boundries on how much of the national income will be given to the very wealthy at the expense of the middle class and working poor? Do they know any point at which they will cease to try to begger those on the factory floor?

The wealthy aren't given anything. What they have is theirs. They either earned it or were entitled to it through private contracts.

I have limits personally but I don't speak to an ideaology.

Where is the line?

The wealthy aren't given anything. What they have is theirs. They either earned it or were entitled to it through private contracts.

Or getting publicly bidded contracts(Government), or having their lobbyists sway Washington to create strange rules and things that sway business their way as opposed to competitors, or bailouts. Yea, it's 100% all theirs, no paying off Politicians to line their own Wealth involved, at all.

Where is the line?

Hovering at about the same place as the limit on how much money any individual can morally have, I suspect.

Where is the line?

None

The statist Progressive utopia has no limits

Many call for ends without understanding
the means to get there

Don' worry, the Left believes they will get it right,,,,,,,

this time
:eusa_whistle:

Where is the line?

None

the means to get there

this time

All we need is a few more dollars. Honest:eusa_whistle:

Where is the line?

None

the means to get there

this time

All we need is a few more dollars. Honest:eusa_whistle:

Indeed,

we are only one regulation from making it right
:eusa_angel: