Do pro-life groups sound the same as the pro-life posters on here?

There needs to be some kind of warning when graphic pictures are posted in a thread.
Here I am, sitting in my RV on a beautiful Yuma desert morning, listening to songbirds, enjoying my coffee, perusing USMB, stumble across this thread.......then welcome to the vomitorium.
Sheesh!

I see, so the new way to validate the guilt/shame/insult driven posts is to ignore what I say and mold what I say into what you think I think rather than going by what's in front of you.

Just like my last reply to your projecting. Wrong.

Most pro-lifers I've talked to don't consider the morning after pill to be baby-killing, so again it's all about timing, has nothing to do with morals. You just pretend it does to prop yourself up
So? All pro abortionists are glad some pro lifers are mis-informed it helps to prop you up.

Hey, you brought up morals. Killing innocents so a woman isn't punished for her choice is a lack of morals - you do the math.

:eusa_hand: Can we please avoid the rape incest strawman
You can drop all the insults you want, if you truly thought it was baby-killing or cared as much about baby-killing as you pretend to on here, you'd be against wars that result in so many innocent born babies being killed. Bottom line.

What insults?

You want to play that game, you should be for wars that kill innocent babies to save them from the possibility of an icky future.

Are their only tactics to use guilt, shame, insults and using sensationalized wording in order to prop themselves up as holier than thou?

I NEVER hear anyone on this board talking up going through the pregnancy and raising the child, NEVER hear anyone talking up giving the child to adoption rather than abortion.

I try not to pay attention to social groups, so for those that do, do pro-life groups sound different than this board's pro-lifers? I sure as hell hope so.

Hate to say this because I respect you and your posts, but this is BS.

We "talk up" adoption all the time.

As to having adopted in the past, I have not done so, not that I would not like to. You assume that people who are now pro-life, have been active in the pro-life movement all their lives. I, for one, was not. By the time I became "pro-life", I already had my family and although I would some day like to adopt or at the very least take in foster children, I am not currently able to do so.

Immie

I see, so the new way to validate the guilt/shame/insult driven posts is to ignore what I say and mold what I say into what you think I think rather than going by what's in front of you.

Most pro-lifers I've talked to don't consider the morning after pill to be baby-killing, so again it's all about timing, has nothing to do with morals. You just pretend it does to prop yourself up
So? All pro abortionists are glad some pro lifers are mis-informed it helps to prop you up.

Hey, you brought up morals. Killing innocents so a woman isn't punished for her choice is a lack of morals - you do the math.

You can drop all the insults you want, if you truly thought it was baby-killing or cared as much about baby-killing as you pretend to on here, you'd be against wars that result in so many innocent born babies being killed. Bottom line.

What insults?

You want to play that game, you should be for wars that kill innocent babies to save them from the possibility of an icky future.

Gotta love that... "you're future doesn't seem to bright, to me, so I will do you a favor and kill you"

What insults?

Your entire argument is based on a false premise, every single word of it.

I've never talked to a single person who's "pro-abortion", yet the wording you've chosen is to make it sound like people who are pro-choice like abortions. I've never talked to a pro-choicer who wants innocents killed, again that's the wording you choose when the reality is the only difference is timing. Has nothing to do with one side valuing life or valuing babies more, you've just convinced yourself it is.

I never said a word about rape/incest.

I have no problem with people being pro-life or pro-choice morally. I have a problem with the debate style of those who are pro-life.

I'm anti-war, I'm against all the wars we have going on now and all the wars in US modern history. Does that mean I think I'm morally superior to people who approve or have approved of those wars? No. I view our wars as killing innocent people, does that mean I think people who approve or have approved of these wars as "pro killing innocent people"? No. I don't have to create emotional taglines or pull the "holier than thou" card in order to sensationalize my viewpoint, it's unnecessary and reeks of desperation.

Forum List

Back