Do people still drink this shit ?

Yeah, is there some big deal about drinking pop? You ain't gonna drink or eat anything when you are dead. So why not enjoy some things now. I don't drink a lot of soda because i view it as a dessert and not a beverage. It has a lot of sugar in one can. But i really like a Pepsi with pizza. Or a good can of Orange Crush. The new Mountain Dews like Code Red and White Out are really good. I have teens and my house is the hang out and i have a frig stocked full of pop for them.

Yeah, is there some big deal about drinking pop? You ain't gonna drink or eat anything when you are dead. So why not enjoy some things now. I don't drink a lot of soda because i view it as a dessert and not a beverage. It has a lot of sugar in one can. But i really like a Pepsi with pizza. Or a good can of Orange Crush. The new Mountain Dews like Code Red and White Out are really good. I have teens and my house is the hang out and i have a frig stocked full of pop for them.

Actually there IS a big deal about drinking 'pop.' Shortly after the introduction or Coca Cola in the 1880s diabetes increased exponentially. There are other dangers of drinking 'pop.' The article below discusses some of them.

http://repulsiverina.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/angrykittenlg.jpg

I really don't care about "studies". I eat and drink what i like. Most of these studies are purely nonsensical BS. It really isn't difficult. Eat and drink in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you. Eat a variety of stuff and allow yourself to indulge at times. Not too tough.

Forum List

Back