Do Palestinians ever have the right of self-defence against Israel?

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xZw1lvJlo]Do Palestinians ever have the right of self-defence against Israel? - YouTube[/ame]

It is NOT self defense to randomly fire rockets mortars and missiles at cities. Nor to locate your launch sites on the tops of residential buildings or the school yard. It is not self defense to load a man up with explosives and blow up pizza parlors, buses or shopping markets.

It is NOT self defense to randomly fire rockets mortars and missiles at cities. Nor to locate your launch sites on the tops of residential buildings or the school yard. It is not self defense to load a man up with explosives and blow up pizza parlors, buses or shopping markets.

How about dropping a one ton bomb on an apartment building?

adl-chocolate-304x320.png

Interesting video. Especially the part about whenever Palestinian's observe a ceasefire, the Israeli's come up with a reason to violate it.

Attacking terrorists on their way to make terror attacks and fire rockets is completely justiified and should be considered a Palestinian violation of the ceasefire.

Or is that it makes you happy see things like the Eilat terror attack last year? many Israelis killed and injured.

Yeah, it probebly suits you and Tinmore.:mad:

"Palestinian" remains a term to be adequately defined, and 'right' is so misused it has almost no meaning. Anyone should be expected to defend her/himself.

Interesting video. Especially the part about whenever Palestinian's observe a ceasefire, the Israeli's come up with a reason to violate it.

Attacking terrorists on their way to make terror attacks and fire rockets is completely justiified and should be considered a Palestinian violation of the ceasefire.

Or is that it makes you happy see things like the Eilat terror attack last year? many Israelis killed and injured.

Israel throws around the terrorist label like candy at a blossom time parade. It is just a propaganda campaign.

Remember, Israel started this war and the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

Israel throws around the terrorist label like candy at a blossom time parade. It is just a propaganda campaign.

Your throw out words like "occupation" and "occupation forces" instead of saying "Israel" and "the IDF". You are no one to speak of cheap propaganda, here.

Once you start using PC statements, then you can come complaining to me.

That's what palistanians can offer, of course. I find it rather disturbing they can't think past bombs to the level of getting a life and a job.
Let's see you get a job while your neighborhood is getting bombed.

I suppose when your job is the promotion of hate and misery, there are risks associated with that career choice.

Gaza explosion kills militant leader

Articles about Palestinian Militant Groups - CNN

By Kevin Flower, CNN | January 14, 2012

An explosion at a home in the southern Gaza city of Rafah killed a leader of the Palestinian militant group, the Popular Resistance Committees,Saturday night, according to security and medical sources. Five other people were injured in the blast, the sources said. There was no immediate explanation for the cause of the explosion. The Israeli military spokesman's office said the explosion was a not a result of military activity. Israel holds the PRC responsible for planning a terror attack in southern Israel that killed eight Israeli citizens last August and the group participated in the operation resulting in the kidnapping of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006.

Your throw out words like "occupation" and "occupation forces" instead of saying "Israel" and "the IDF". You are no one to speak of cheap propaganda, here.

Should I be PC or correct.

IDF is better. Israeli Destruction Force. It has whole fleets of equipment for the sole purpose of destroying everything Palestinian.

And Israel does occupy Palestine so why do you object to the term?

IDF is better. Israeli Destruction Force. It has whole fleets of equipment for the sole purpose of destroying everything Palestinian.

Palestinians are undoubtly terrorists so why you object the term?

We each object something that is not seem as truth to us. You deal with my "unpolitically statements" as I do the same with you.

Case closed.

Palestinians are undoubtly terrorists so why you object the term?

We each object something that is not seem as truth to us. You deal with my "unpolitically statements" as I do the same with you.

Case closed.

Fair enough.

And the Israelli use cluster munitions on residential zones of the Pali's...

well, i pretty generally refer to israel as israel, and the IDF as the IDF so in that case, and i quote..."Israel throws around the terrorist label like candy at a blossom time parade. It is just a propaganda campaign."

and so do you.

Since both the Pals and the Israelis are terrorists, do they cancel each other out?

New Topics

Forum List

Back