Do Nothing Democrats. When Will They Act On A Budget? (Day 1,338 - No Budget)

hey guys did you know that besides DADT obama has continued every bush policy and expanded most of them?
eusa_doh.gif

You Teabaggers really do need to catch-up....

devolution09med.gif

Last edited:
I love the Republicans

They obstruct any serious budget discussions and then giggle when no budget is passed

I thank them for it. Who wants anything to do with any budget the people who are responsible for our trillions in debt come up with? I sure don't. They have proven repeatedly to be inept as fuck when it comes to managing the money they take form us and I don't get why anyone would want to give them even more money to mismanage.

December 27, 2012

That's 3 years, 7 months and 28 days that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Democrat) has obstructed and prevented the House of Representatives efforts to submit a budget as required by Federal Law.

That's right folks, Harry Reid (D) is breaking a law that the Senate has passed.

Does he really lead or does he just have his own personal agenda to break the system.

Remember what Obama said. “We are ..Days Away From Fundamentally Transforming The United States of America”

Harry-Rat-no-budget-1.jpg
With Reid, "it don't say 'pass' till the Commie Party says 'pass.'

It don't....huh, Goober??

I hope you are right.

But "laughable" characterizes the two extremes pointing fingers.

Both sides are at fault.

That the pubs help pass.

They will after we go "over the cliff".

The new congress won't have quite so many radicals and there will be a chance to form a coalition of moderates to get things done.

Part and parcel with that will be changing filibuster rules.

Three years, no budget and you re-elected the exact same people back in office. Yes definitely retardation going on.

I had you all Wrong.:.. I apologize for my harsh words the other day.

You aren't the first. I call stupid regrdless of what side of the aisle it falls on. Hardcore line towers get especially confused. I have even been called a rightwinger and Obama lover in the same thread. Which is hilrious because it just proves how few actually read threads before posting in them.

Oh and as far as the budget goes people. The President has said the ball is in the Democrats court at this point. Even Looneytoon CNN central is on board with it at this point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back