Do Nothing Democrats. When Will They Act On A Budget? (Day 1,338 - No Budget)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Doc91678, Dec 27, 2012.

  1. Doc91678
    Offline

    Doc91678 BANNED

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2012
    Messages:
    753
    Thanks Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Binghamton
    Ratings:
    +99
    December 27, 2012



    That's 3 years, 7 months and 28 days that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Democrat) has obstructed and prevented the House of Representatives efforts to submit a budget as required by Federal Law.

    That's right folks, Harry Reid (D) is breaking a law that the Senate has passed.

    Does he really lead or does he just have his own personal agenda to break the system.

    Remember what Obama said. “We are ..Days Away From Fundamentally Transforming The United States of America”

    [​IMG]
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. occupied
    Offline

    occupied Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Messages:
    16,467
    Thanks Received:
    2,253
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +5,786
    This again? Now I know you people are fucking retarded.
     
  3. Politico
    Offline

    Politico Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Messages:
    13,855
    Thanks Received:
    937
    Trophy Points:
    175
    Ratings:
    +1,491
    Three years, no budget and you re-elected the exact same people back in office. Yes definitely retardation going on.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. occupied
    Offline

    occupied Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Messages:
    16,467
    Thanks Received:
    2,253
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +5,786
    Seems we have two numb skulls ignorant of the budget process, your civics teachers need to be kicked in the shin for turning out such horribly deficient students.
     
  5. Politico
    Offline

    Politico Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Messages:
    13,855
    Thanks Received:
    937
    Trophy Points:
    175
    Ratings:
    +1,491
    Agreed. Same goes for the turd political science teachers.
     
  6. jgarden
    Offline

    jgarden Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,459
    Thanks Received:
    200
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +201
    If the Republicans/Tea Party are willing to let the whole nation slide over the fiscal cliff rather that raise taxes on the 1%, let them explain that to the other 99% of the electorate in 2014!
     
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  7. Sarah G
    Offline

    Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Messages:
    47,674
    Thanks Received:
    11,827
    Trophy Points:
    2,070
    Location:
    NW Ohio
    Ratings:
    +24,013
    Will the Republicans ever come back to work?
     
  8. jgarden
    Offline

    jgarden Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,459
    Thanks Received:
    200
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +201
    The Republicans/Tea Party are in total disarray - John Boehner has lost control of a party that appears willing to sacrifice the best interests of the 99% of the nation - for the wealthiest 1%.

    The 2014 Election is coming and conservatives in the House will face the "tender mercies" of the 99% they abandoned!
     
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  9. Avatar4321
    Offline

    Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2004
    Messages:
    70,568
    Thanks Received:
    8,171
    Trophy Points:
    2,070
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    If that's what the Democrats wanted, why didn't they support Plan B? Why oppose it?

    Oh yeah, because Democrats WANT us to go over the cliff. That way they can blame Republicans for their unwillingness to compromise and have useful idiots parrot their propaganda. Never mind what it does for the future of the country.
     
  10. Avatar4321
    Offline

    Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2004
    Messages:
    70,568
    Thanks Received:
    8,171
    Trophy Points:
    2,070
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    Will Obama ever start working?

    BTW Republicans will be back with the rest of Congress when the next session opens. You know, when all the Democrats will come back too.
     

Share This Page