Do Not Stop President Bush

C

christianrossma

It seems that every one in the political arena has forgotten the atrocity that Saddam Hussein and his family and the rest of his official had been doing in the country (Iraq). He has tortured thousands and killed thousands of people without discrimination. Women, children and elderly. He and his hangmen have stolen property at will. He has used the economy and industries as his private income and used the revenues of any industry for his personal use and as such did his inner circle.
We are crucifying President Bush for attacking Iraq without having correct inelegance information on the biochemical and mass distraction weapons. Saddam was and is a very conning man, we cannot be so naïve to say they did not exist, have we forgotten that he had used the chemical weapons on his people and the Kurds? Have we forgotten in the eight-year of war that he had used these chemicals on Iran? Have we forgotten that he was building a supper gun that could attack Israel? Have we forgotten The Scott missiles that were used on Israel? Just imagine if they were loaded with chemical warheads. He had pushed the envelope many times over and over. He had genocide against the Shiites and Kurds. There is evidence that Saddam had begun talks and even helped some Al Qaida’s cells. We cannot close our eyes. If president Bush has the guts to fight let him do so. Do not stop him, he needs to stay in office in order to finish the job and show us a road map for our security. People do not understand that if we stop President Bush now not only our homeland security will be in danger but also our economy. We are constantly talking about Human Rights and having dialogue with dictators so far political channels have not been working as we can see from the congressional hearing since president Carter every effort was made to resolve the issue politically, but our society need to understand that the only language that most of the third world countries do understand is force, since they them self are the bully with in their own countries. And some times these dictators become so arrogant that they will attack neighboring countries as Saddam has done to Kuwait and Iran. If The United States of America and our president is in a position to do something about it. He is able to stop them, let him his job and let us all stand behind him and support him.
God bless America and God bless President Bush.

hey, if you love bush, you've found the right place! :laugh:

nobody's forgotten about saddam's crimes, however, i'm not sure about:
He has tortured thousands and killed thousands of people without discrimination.
...i'd LOVE to see you post ANYTHING that proves that figure of torture.

we cannot be so naïve to say they did not exist,
existing at one point in time is one thing, existing leading right up to the war is another matter altogether. :eek:

Have we forgotten that he was building a supper gun that could attack Israel?
don't tell me this is that potato launcher? perhaps the beef grinder? :laugh:

There is evidence that Saddam had begun talks and even helped some Al Qaida’s cells.
this tinfoil hype has been disproved by the FBI verifying atta's whereabouts as somewhere else than meeting with al-qeada intelligence. don't believe all the schtick FAUX news feeds you :tinfoil:

If president Bush has the guts to fight let him do so.
:laugh: you mean has the guts to send our boys, but not his kids? to serve in the national guard but not be a foot soldier? to flex his machismo by landing on an aircraft carrier? :laugh:

but our society need to understand that the only language that most of the third world countries do understand is force,
there's a much larger picture here, and you cannot lump all of those countries together as only understanding force. who exactly are you calling a terrorist?

And some times these dictators become so arrogant that they will attack neighboring countries as Saddam has done to Kuwait and Iran.
hey, you remember when we ARMED saddam to fight iran? and then armed iran to fight saddam? i'll bet you tuned that little MINOR detail out of your rosy perspective.

God bless America and God bless President Bush.
you have your right to religious freedom, and you'd better believe i won't EVER push my beliefs on you.

i feel like a ravenous hyena on a poor antelope fawn here. :(

It seems that every one in the political arena has forgotten
nobody has forgotten anything, including the US involvment in other countries and global politics, and economics. why do you think there is the threat of terror today? (hint: it's because we are 'free') :laugh:

Spilly - please tell us about YOUR military experience.
what does it matter? why not ask jim for it? does it make my arguement any different?

Spilly, I new it would only be a matter of time before ya got a hold of this one! what is you love affair with Saddam anyway?
haha. hey arnie, i couldn't resist! while i think that such a rosy, limited perspective view would make getting up in the morning that much more enjoyable, someone needs to temper this tunnelvision with a LITTLE REALITY.

i don't love saddam. nor would i ever condone any crimes he committed on humanity. but i certainly don't hold him absolve the US of any guilt on equal or lesser crimes on humanity. just because we currently have all the money and most of the power in the world doesn't make us immune to accountability.

no one will argue that removing saddam was not, in principle, a good thing. but the means of invading, the misleading the world for an excuse to take out a certain dictator, no endgame in sight, costs still soaring, shady contracts, and DEATH, DEATH and MORE DEATH needs to be questioned. if not, you've given up on your great nation!

Originally posted by spillmind
what does it matter? why not ask jim for it? does it make my arguement any different?

Why should I ask Jim? Do you like apples?

If you haven't served in the military, your criticism of GWB, who DID serve, is invalid. If you didn't serve, yet wish to criticize GWB's service, you fall into one of two categories:

1) Cripple - Tried to get in the military, was refused.
2) Pussy - Too afraid.

NO ONE who has NOT actually 'served honorably' has the right to criticize someone who 'has'.

How do you like THOSE apples? :)

wow! you sound soooo tough from behind that monitor! :laugh: give it up, dude. don't want to hear it? DON'T LISTEN. i got your apples right here.

your criticism of GWB, who DID serve, is invalid.
so somebody who votes, pays taxes, gives blood and volunteers within his/her community that critisizes bush is sporting an 'invalid' arguement. :confused: i don't agree. :eek:

Why should I ask Jim?
let's see, HE HAS critisized Kerry, who served... so by your logic, his critisism is unwarranted? i don't think so, buddy.

i'm guessing you enlisted because community college was too much fruit for you to bite off? :laugh:

Welcome Christianrossma ,
Don't mind Spill head , he can't help himself , he's one of the resident antagonizers that worships Mickey Moore . He comes from the school of moveon and commondreams , and lurks around San Fransissyco . He seems to be especially naive lately butt what can we expect from someone living in utopia ?

yet another attempt at character assassination! you don't even know me, dude, where do you get off telling people how i am?

:trolls:

again- anything to add to the debate, or are you posting to just :wank: to your insults?

yet another attempt at character assassination! you don't even know me, dude, where do you get off telling people how i am?

:trolls:

again- anything to add to the debate, or are you posting to just :wank: to your insults?

No I don't know you personally but I have a good idea from your posts and the snapshot you chose to display of yourself that you are indeed grossly misinformed and yet incredibly arrogant about how much you don't know and how you look without makeup.
The fact that you refer to our President as a chimp and unelected says volumes about you . As an illustrator I have to say that whatever that thing is that you are using for your avatar is :lame2:
Character assassination? dude?:gay: :boohoo:
Other than that you seem like a swell guy .:rolleyes:

wow! you sound soooo tough from behind that monitor! :laugh: give it up, dude. don't want to hear it? DON'T LISTEN. i got your apples right here.

Hear? this is READING, Einstein. And I 'sound' this tough in person, too. :)

so somebody who votes, pays taxes, gives blood and volunteers within his/her community that critisizes bush is sporting an 'invalid' arguement. :confused: i don't agree. :eek:

That's not what I wrote, Chuckles.

I wrote:

If you have NEVER served, you don't have the right to Criticize someone who HAS. try Hooked On Phonics.

:)

let's see, HE HAS critisized Kerry, who served... so by your logic, his critisism is unwarranted? i don't think so, buddy.

i'm guessing you enlisted because community college was too much fruit for you to bite off? :laugh:

Is this about YOU or somebody else? Answer the question, Nancy...DID YOU SERVE?

Is this about YOU or somebody else? Answer the question, Nancy...DID YOU SERVE?
NO i didn't, happy now? and i'll continue to critisize the president if there are issues i believe he comes up short on. GET OVER IT.

you are indeed grossly misinformed and yet incredibly arrogant
AND I REPEAT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME. if i am off the mark, it's up to you to set me straight. spare me the generalisations and the insults. they only reflect on your own shortcomings. :eek:

NO i didn't, happy now? and i'll continue to critisize the president if there are issues i believe he comes up short on. GET OVER IT.

AND I REPEAT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME. if i am off the mark, it's up to you to set me straight. spare me the generalisations and the insults. they only reflect on your own shortcomings. :eek:

Ahh...you must fall into a THIRD Category...

You're a homo!

Here's a prize for playing....

leftcolumnpic6.jpg

welcome to the board christianrossma!!! I agree whole-heartedly with your post...finally, a president with some balls and the guts to back up what he says he is going to do. Spilly, gee thanks for giving the new kid on the block a shake-down. dont they miss you at moveon.org?

From Spill

"i'd love to see you post anything that proves that figure of torture"

well here you go Spill. I mean I struggled with whether I should even reply to such a ridiculous statement as that and rip you a new asshole but i'm gonna post 1 link and then tell you that a simple Google search brough up about 300,000 links all saying the same thing, thatSadaam and the Baath party routinely tortured and killed everybody but really Sunni muslims.

You must be the only Sadaam sympathizer and lover left on the planet. You looked really ridiculous today.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2001/nea/8257.htm

Spill I think we posted at same time. Are you still now going to tell us that Sadaam didn't torture and kill opponents of his, well if you can count among his enemies prostitutes which he systematically murdered. Are the mass graves and unmarked graves a figment of our imagination?

New Topics

Forum List

Back