Do not pass go, go directly to jail.

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
A friend of mine was installing an antique marble fireplace the other day. The owner of the house has a classic MB that he bought in the 50's with his first big bonus check from work. (He's now in his late 70's.)

While working, he noticed a drealdocked vegan who appeared to be casing the car. Sure enough, after a few passes, the little rodent wielded a knife, crouched and began scraping a Bush/Cheney sticker off of the old man's car.

My pal turned on the digital video camera he had with him for work to catch the guy in action. He then went to the phone and called the local precinct. The gal who answered the phone said that vandadlism was not a high priority. He than asked if assault was a high priority. "Yes, why do you ask." "If you don't get here soon, I'll go out there and stop the vandalsim myself."

Soon, a police cruiser arrived. The vandal got up, threw his knife under another car and when questioned by the police, feigned innocence. My firend went out, showed the officers where he had thrown the knife. "That's not my knife, I don' know where it came from." At which point my friend offered the memory card with the video to the poilce. Time for the handcuffs.

Right before they left, my friend asked the cops if they were voting for Bush. They smiled knowingly and said they weren't allowed to comment on that in uniform.

When the old man got home, my friend gave him the policman's card and he went to the station. Well, it turns out the the rodent was the son of a farily well-off couple who lived just a few blocks down the road. It also turns out that he was just released after serving some time for the felonies he committed during the WTO riots. This act was obviously a parole violation and he was sent directly to a high security facility.

ANOTHER FELON FOR KERRY!

Yep, Berkeley North, oops, I mean Seattle. My congressman is "Baghdad Jim" McDermott. My senator is Patty Murray. This, in itself, is proof that there is no God. (That was sarcasm.)

Flying Duck said:
A friend of mine was installing an antique marble fireplace the other day. The owner of the house has a classic MB that he bought in the 50's with his first big bonus check from work. (He's now in his late 70's.)

While working, he noticed a drealdocked vegan who appeared to be casing the car. Sure enough, after a few passes, the little rodent wielded a knife, crouched and began scraping a Bush/Cheney sticker off of the old man's car.

My pal turned on the digital video camera he had with him for work to catch the guy in action. He then went to the phone and called the local precinct. The gal who answered the phone said that vandadlism was not a high priority. He than asked if assault was a high priority. "Yes, why do you ask." "If you don't get here soon, I'll go out there and stop the vandalsim myself."

Soon, a police cruiser arrived. The vandal got up, threw his knife under another car and when questioned by the police, feigned innocence. My firend went out, showed the officers where he had thrown the knife. "That's not my knife, I don' know where it came from." At which point my friend offered the memory card with the video to the poilce. Time for the handcuffs.

Right before they left, my friend asked the cops if they were voting for Bush. They smiled knowingly and said they weren't allowed to comment on that in uniform.

When the old man got home, my friend gave him the policman's card and he went to the station. Well, it turns out the the rodent was the son of a farily well-off couple who lived just a few blocks down the road. It also turns out that he was just released after serving some time for the felonies he committed during the WTO riots. This act was obviously a parole violation and he was sent directly to a high security facility.

ANOTHER FELON FOR KERRY!

Gotta love pure sweet justice, don't ya?
EDIT: I guess this is a good example of..."The wrong place at the wrong time and the wrong bumper" huh?

Forum List

Back