Do Not Expect An Apology On I-20-2017

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Forget about Japanā€™s Shinzo Abe going to Pearl Harbor with an apology. Our own dirt bag will not go there:

Abe, who met with Obama before the opening of a two-day summit of wealthy nations, was asked to reflect on the significance of the presidentā€™s trip to Hiroshima and whether he would in turn visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, where a surprise attack by the Japanese military on Dec. 7, 1941, killed more than 2,400 people, wounded scores and led the United States into the war.

XXXXX

As for a visit to Pearl Harbor, Abe said: ā€œAt this moment I donā€™t have any specific plan to visit Hawaii.ā€ He did not foreclose the idea of a visit entirely, but clearly sidestepped any suggestion that reciprocity was called for, as some have suggested.​

Obama, Abe heed politics of contrition on Hiroshima visit
By Nancy Benac?|?AP May 25

I do not think that Japan ever apologized for Pearl Harbor while the Chicago sewer rat apologizes for everything so often he had knee pads sewed into all of trousers:

Bolton said:​

I think the Presidentā€™s other remarks, where he said the scientific revolution that brought us the splitting of the atom should have brought us a ā€œmoral revolutionā€ as well, is a not-too-thinly veiled attack on Harry Truman, whose morals apparently didnā€™t quite make it up to Barack Obamaā€™s high standards.​

ā€œThis is a typically subtle Obama speech in many respects, but, make no mistake, it is the next stage, maybe the last act, of his apology tour,ā€ he added.​

John Bolton on Hiroshima: Harry Trumanā€™s Morals ā€˜Apparently Didnā€™t Quite Make it Up to Barack Obamaā€™s High Standardsā€™
by John Hayward
27 May 2016

John Bolton on Hiroshima: Harry Trumanā€™s Morals ā€˜Apparently Didnā€™t Quite Make it Up to Barack Obamaā€™s High Standardsā€™

Do not count on the last apology going to the American people when the country is finally rid of him:

Last edited:
One can only hope he catches a "bath house bug" and succumbs.

fortune.jpg

Forget about Japanā€™s Shinzo Abe going to Pearl Harbor with an apology. Our own dirt bag will not go there:

Abe, who met with Obama before the opening of a two-day summit of wealthy nations, was asked to reflect on the significance of the presidentā€™s trip to Hiroshima and whether he would in turn visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, where a surprise attack by the Japanese military on Dec. 7, 1941, killed more than 2,400 people, wounded scores and led the United States into the war.

XXXXX

As for a visit to Pearl Harbor, Abe said: ā€œAt this moment I donā€™t have any specific plan to visit Hawaii.ā€ He did not foreclose the idea of a visit entirely, but clearly sidestepped any suggestion that reciprocity was called for, as some have suggested.​

By Nancy Benac?|?AP May 25

I do not think that Japan ever apologized for Pearl Harbor while the Chicago sewer rat apologizes for everything so often he had knee pads sewed into all of trousers:

Bolton said:​

I think the Presidentā€™s other remarks, where he said the scientific revolution that brought us the splitting of the atom should have brought us a ā€œmoral revolutionā€ as well, is a not-too-thinly veiled attack on Harry Truman, whose morals apparently didnā€™t quite make it up to Barack Obamaā€™s high standards.​

ā€œThis is a typically subtle Obama speech in many respects, but, make no mistake, it is the next stage, maybe the last act, of his apology tour,ā€ he added.​

by John Hayward
27 May 2016

Do not count on the last apology going to the American people when the country is finally rid of him:

I am expecting more of a "just think of what I could have done if I had ANOTHER 4 years....Damn consitutional amendment."

It says exactly what I say it says.

Nope.

protectionist said:
If you have a rebuttal, let's hear it.

Confirmation bias.

This is the thing with being a liberal today. They know they don't have to justify anything. The media never calls them out, and the government does not either. It's win win for them until we can rid ourselves of the liberal blight.

The thing is, though, that Trump no longer styles himself as a liberal. He's been trying to distance himself from his past stances by pretending they never happened and he never said them. You might want to bring yourself up to speed. If you called him a liberal in person, he'd get one of his "fans" to punch you in the face.

I don't expect any conservatives to apologize on 1/20/17. They'll all be too blitzed, as they seek to dull the pain of their failure.

If we do fail, we meaning America, which I don't think we will, then shills like you will have been successful. There will be nothing we can do about, except to expect the worst and be prepared.

I don't have any respect whatsoever for Bolton.
To Fenton Lum: Regardless of what you think, how can you fault a guy who offended John Kerry who said he had serious questions about John Bolton's commitment to the UN.

"It is critical we have someone with respect for diplomacy, who believes in the United Nations despite its flaws." John Kerry

Who do you respect? John Kerry who gave Iran the keys to the kingdom? or Suzy Five Shows, Samantha Power or a U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations who thinks like this?

Everybody pursues their national interests. The only one who gets blamed for it is the United States. John Bolton

There's no such thing as the United Nations. If the U.N. secretary building in New York lost 10 stories, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. John Bolton

John Bolton, the man Senate Democrats would not confirm had this to say about International law:

It is a big mistake for us to grant any validity to international law even when it may seem in our short-term interest to do so -- because, over the long term, the goal of those who think that international law really means anything are those who want to constrict the United States. John Bolton

I am certain that political junkies remember the John Bolton flap. Democrats led by then-Senator Biden and disgraced former senator Chris Dodd torpedoed Boltonā€™s appointment as U.S. Ambassador to the UN because he supposedly treated subordinates badly. President Bush appointed him in a recess appointment.

For all of the Democrat talk about John Boltonā€™s prickly personalty it was Senator Paul Sarbanes (now retired) who stated the true reason Democrats opposed Bolton so vehemently:

To send someone as our ambassador to the United Nations who does not demonstrate a basic respect for the institution and its legal foundations is a disservice to our national interests. This has nothing to do with whether you're going to carry out reforms at the U.N. or more closely monitor its activities. This represents very basic questions about one's mind-set about the United States, about the United Nations and about international law. Sen. Paul Sarbanes (D-Md.).

The Voter's Self Defense System

Sarbanesā€™ remarks embraced two assumptions that leading Democrats and their willing accomplices in the mainstream media passed off as the wishes of a majority of Americans. Those two assumptions are the foundation for the Leftā€™s anti-sovereignty ideology. Note that Democrats never had to defend that ideology. All they ever had to do was to show up on TV and talk like America and the UN are one ā€”ā€” knowing they would not be challenged.

The first of Sarbanesā€™ two assumptions declared that US membership in the UN serves Americaā€™s national interests. That is not true. It is not even debatable. Proof: No Democrat dare debate the assumption.

As for respect: Itā€™s pretty hard to respect an institution that has always been as anti-American and corrupt as is the UN.

Sarbanesā€™ second assumption moves International law from fantasy to fact.

You donā€™t have to be a genius to see how an undiplomatic statement like the one John Bolton made in 1999 would send Sarbanes and the other Democrats up the wall. Boltonā€™s position was a heresy to the anti-America Left; second only to dumping on the UN itself. Boltonā€™s failure to grant respectability to non-existent International law angered Democrats much more than anything he ever said to a subordinate.

Also, Boltonā€™s pronouncement clearly withheld legitimacy from the UNā€™s International Court of Justice (World Court) as well as every phoney baloney spinoff like the International Criminal Court.

The overcrowded bottom line:

Democrats will never allow themselves to be maneuvered into openly defending their anti-sovereignty agenda; so in confirmation hearings they must always revert to the personal attack. In Boltonā€™s case the attack was so petty, I thought Democrats had sworn a blood oath vowing to stop anyone from going to the UN who might offend that sorry assortment of charity hustlers, thugs, crooks, and dictators.

You lefties still don't get it do you? Japans apology came about when about 920 Japanese war criminals were hanged by the Allied victors.

So, what do we apologize for? We are SORRY you attacked us? We are SORRY we used every means humanly possible to fight back? Patsy Klein singing in the background SOORRY. No, not going to happen. Even flip flopping Barry the crusading liberal understands that.

Everybody pursues their national interests. The only one who gets blamed for it is the United States. John Bolton
I had John Bolton pegged for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. I even plugged him for Vice President. Secretary of State is even better; so I hope The Donald is doing a rope-a-dope on Romney:

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News.​

Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says
Antonio JosƩ Vielma | @AJ_Vielma
17 Hours Ago

Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says

Now move the cursor to 18:30 and see why Bolton beats Romney hands down:

This Video Shows You Why This Man Should Be Secretary of State
Posted at 8:30 am on November 18, 2016 by Joe Cunningham

This Video Shows You Why This Man Should Be Secretary of State | RedState

In a seemingly never ending series of bad international deals by mostly idiotic democrat regimes the stinking little island that about Six Thousand brave Marines gave their lives to take was returned to Japan by presidential edict from LBJ. Ironically Americans can't legally visit the island that their WW2 heroes fought to take without asking permission from the country that killed them. Even missing Marines can't be accounted for because the Japanese closed the island.

Forum List

Back