Do not eat my pet chicken, Snow! Liberals are so pathetic.

some people continue to exist only because it is illegal to shoot them

Because you wank off at the thought of shooting them every night, we are sure.

Frankly, I think this woman is a little silly, but she isn't harming anyone.

you have some strange sexual proclivities you project onto others

a fear of guns is a sign of sexual retardation

Freud

You are the one who desired to shoot a woman because she didn't like to eat meat. I think you are the one with an issue.

And, yes, wh en something causes 32,000 deaths a year, you should reasonable fear it.

what stupidity. people cause those deaths dickhead-not guns

I think gun banners would need shooting before vegans to tell the truth but that's still illegal

We eat it as sandwiches for Christmas eve, and New Years day, with black eyes and corn bread. As mt granddaughter would say, yum, yum for the tum, tum! Haha!
Do you like smoked turkey? If so, order yourself a Greenberg smoked turkey over the holidays. The best you ever put in your mouth and smoked the old fashion slow smoked method. They are out of Tyler, Tx. We've been eating their's every Christmas for 40 years. Smoked Turkeys - From Our Smokehouse to Your Home
Them guys just don't know how delicious BBQed meats are the only thing better is a smoke house where you cure the meat for 6 months...

I don't care for smoked turkey (or deep fat fried) for Thanksgiving. I want stuffing and gravy!

Last edited:
[

what stupidity. people cause those deaths dickhead-not guns

I think gun banners would need shooting before vegans to tell the truth but that's still illegal

Again, I'm sure you wank off every day to all the people you'd like to shoot because they don't agree with your point of view.

you sure have a strange sex life but please don't assume the rest of us engage in your "diversions"

my sex life doesn't involve imagining killing people.

I just worry about the day you up to actually doing it.

neither does mine fruit loop

I already have shot one person. I don't relish having to do it again

Really? Because you are on here all day with your snuff fantasies...

really, I am on here all day

that is coming from a POS who has almost 50,000 posts to my less than 1200 though we joined one day apart

and why don't you back that moronic claim up with evidence.

we get the fact that you are a gun banner. Its amazing anyone who lives in chicago-other than a Rahm Emmanuel Slurper or a gang banger could believe that nonsense but apparently you do. Most gun banners are either eunuchs or people who probably have a justified fear that honest citizens may feel a need to shoot them.

tell us which category you are in. are you a cowardly sniveler who is terrified of being reminded of your own failings as a man, or are you someone who does stuff that might get you shot?

Eatin' Greeeeeeasey fried chickin makes me want yo breasts!

...and later on I be wantin' to nibble on nem thighs!

If you gonna eat good, you gotta eat all night!:eusa_angel:

we get the fact that you are a gun banner. Its amazing anyone who lives in chicago-other than a Rahm Emmanuel Slurper or a gang banger could believe that nonsense but apparently you do. Most gun banners are either eunuchs or people who probably have a justified fear that honest citizens may feel a need to shoot them.

actually, I live in a Chicago Suburb. The rest of your rant is similiarly filled with idiotic assumptions.

actually, I live in a Chicago Suburb. The rest of your rant is similiarly filled with idiotic assumptions.
the gun ban still was in effect there was it not.

did you vote for Obama?

did you vote for Obama?

1) no, the town I live in never had a gun ban. It only applied to metropolitan Chicago, and the suburbs were exempt. One town- Cicero, (Where I lived from 1987 to 2000) was notorious for having gun shops that sold exclusively to Chicago Gang Bangers.

2) Did not vote for Obama when he ran in 2004 or 2008. Did vote for him in 2012 because the GOP ran a fucking Mormon, and I hate Mormons.

did you vote for Obama?

1) no, the town I live in never had a gun ban. It only applied to metropolitan Chicago, and the suburbs were exempt. One town- Cicero, (Where I lived from 1987 to 2000) was notorious for having gun shops that sold exclusively to Chicago Gang Bangers.

2) Did not vote for Obama when he ran in 2004 or 2008. Did vote for him in 2012 because the GOP ran a fucking Mormon, and I hate Mormons.

glad to see you are irrational about guns and a bigot as to Mormons. BTW how could Cicero sell to people who were gang bangers unless they had clean records?

but thanks for an honest answer.

Animal Rights Activist s Rant In San Francisco Restaurant Against Eating Meat Goes Viral CBS San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – An animal rights group said they would continue to target restaurants after one of their members stormed into a San Francisco restaurant and gave a tearful speech urging diners not to eat meat.

Kelly Atlas of Direct Action Everywhere entered Bluestem Brasserie and spoke out on the plight of her chicken Snow, in a videotaped speech that has gone viral. As of late Monday night, the video had more than 573,000 views.

Atlas and others said they want equal rights for all animals, not just cats, dogs and other non-food species.

We’re so enraged when we hear someone hurting a dog or a cat, but because of this ‘speciesism’ in our minds, we don’t think twice about a chicken being hurt or a pig or a cow,” Atlas told KPIX 5.

Snow was rescued from an egg ranch, Atlas said, when Snow’s egg production peaked.

----------------------------------------------------

Someone should tell this Oh so smart one that evolution has developed canines in humans for a particular reason. We do not have have long stomachs like herbivores with separate chambers in order to break down plants that converts them into essential amino acids.

At least 9 amino acids are deprived from these moronic vegans....(liberals.) Yes, there is a particular reason why humans CRAVE meat. They will of course deny they do, but they do. They are liars about everything.

Another clue that we are meat craving omnivores other than our dentures, is the fact that ALL predators have both of their eyes in the front. For binocular vision and all prey species have their eyes on the sides in order to have 360 peripheral vision.

Liberals, are so fucking pathetic.

Check out the short haired idiot thinking she is such an academic and all of meat eating omnivore humans are such knuckle dragging idiots.

Yes, liberals are so fucking pathetic.

Here is a question for you good liberals.

If the world went vegan, and all we ate was plant products, how much fucking land would need to be cleared away in order to keep up with the massive demand for food that will eventually ensue?

The liberals already tried to convince us corn was a great alternative to icky oil. LOL at them. Dear Lord I hate them.

Amazing how twisted nay outright psychotic, what these "activists" have morphed into and are embraced by the liberals...calling a chicken "my little girl" as it it was a child while advocating under the same agenda abortions of real children.
If that "woman" could see what my wife, my children an grand children just did in my backyard she would totally freak out:

She would be in a real bind, because she probably like to call my wife and kids savages, but can`t because they are Indians and that would be racist....unless of course her libtard double standard applies only to white people who kill and eat chickens, turkeys etc
Anyways, I`m glad that my wife is not a twisted bitch like her

Last edited:
Animal Rights Activist s Rant In San Francisco Restaurant Against Eating Meat Goes Viral CBS San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – An animal rights group said they would continue to target restaurants after one of their members stormed into a San Francisco restaurant and gave a tearful speech urging diners not to eat meat.

Kelly Atlas of Direct Action Everywhere entered Bluestem Brasserie and spoke out on the plight of her chicken Snow, in a videotaped speech that has gone viral. As of late Monday night, the video had more than 573,000 views.

Atlas and others said they want equal rights for all animals, not just cats, dogs and other non-food species.

We’re so enraged when we hear someone hurting a dog or a cat, but because of this ‘speciesism’ in our minds, we don’t think twice about a chicken being hurt or a pig or a cow,” Atlas told KPIX 5.

Snow was rescued from an egg ranch, Atlas said, when Snow’s egg production peaked.

Someone should tell this Oh so smart one that evolution has developed canines in humans for a particular reason. We do not have have long stomachs like herbivores with separate chambers in order to break down plants that converts them into essential amino acids.

At least 9 amino acids are deprived from these moronic vegans....(liberals.) Yes, there is a particular reason why humans CRAVE meat. They will of course deny they do, but they do. They are liars about everything.

Another clue that we are meat craving omnivores other than our dentures, is the fact that ALL predators have both of their eyes in the front. For binocular vision and all prey species have their eyes on the sides in order to have 360 peripheral vision.

Check out the short haired idiot thinking she is such an academic and all of meat eating omnivore humans are such knuckle dragging idiots.

If the world went vegan, and all we ate was plant products, how much fucking land would need to be cleared away in order to keep up with the massive demand for food that will eventually ensue?

The liberals already tried to convince us corn was a great alternative to icky oil. LOL at them. Dear Lord I hate them.

"just like everybody we left behind"

Everybody???????? As if the chicken is human?

"just like everybody we left behind"

Everybody???????? As if the chicken is human?

"The chicken heart that ate New York"
~~Bill Cosby

Last edited:
glad to see you are irrational about guns and a bigot as to Mormons. BTW how could Cicero sell to people who were gang bangers unless they had clean records?

but thanks for an honest answer.

Mostly, Straw buyers were involved. girlfriends, members of the gang with clean records.

20% of gangbanger guns were all traced to one gun store (not in Cicero).

Forum List

Back