Do NOT Discriminate Against Straight Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joz said:
I love that, "Oh I was drunk" excuse. Covers a multitude of unacceptable behaviors.
You didn't answer the question. Is that woman a homo for life? At what point is she back to being a hetero?

The ClayTaurus said:
Effective is subjective. I rhymed that for you, oh proprietor of prose.

Your stupidity will be your morbidity. Look both ways when crossing the street and stay away from thick soups with lots of chunks.

The ClayTaurus said:
Movies. Hollywood movies. There are plenty of homosexual acts in movies performed by heterosexual actors. Unless you're insinuating they're all just an illusion.
There are body doubles and stand ins and stunt people and there's computer generated crap, who's to say it's real? There's alot of pretending going on. And some people will do anything for fame & fortune. That is why I stated that those on the screen wield a very big responsibility to their viewers.

So by your reasoning, a woman (or man) that has intercourse or blows someoneone in a movie, isn't a whore because it was just a job?

The ClayTaurus said:
It'll help you land that screenplay you're looking for. Spelling and grammar are key.

Skull And Bones III --

CLAY

Hey, what going on in here. Hey a goat party, cool. Can I get a turn?

Joz said:
Yes I did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=408838&postcount=144

I know a woman that was married to a man & had children but now lives with her female partner. And a man who once lived a gay lifestyle but is now married with 2 children. Still makes them homosexual.
If that's the case then the proportion of the population that is homosexual is waaaaaaaaaaay higher than the 2-4% you all keep reporting. Again a homosexual has a homosexual orientation not merely some rendered sexual experimentation in the past.

Joz said:
There are body doubles and stand ins and stunt people and there's computer generated crap, who's to say it's real? There's alot of pretending going on. And dome people will do anythinf for fame & fortune. That is why I stated that those on the screen wield a very big responsibility to their viewers.
Wrong. The viewer has a big responsibility to themself. Blaming a movie for bad behaivor is a cop out.
Joz said:
So by your reasoning, a woman (or man) that has intercourse or blows someoneone in a movie, isn't a whore because it was just a job?
What? No.

definition said:
Is that what you have left? Personal insults? You can't actually construct a coherrent argument to defeat my analysis so you go with the churlish behavior. I know, you can't help it, most conservatives suffer of impulse control disorders. But, I do believe there's treatment for that. A little Zoloft and Risperadal maybe?

You really may be mentally retarded - that's not an insult. You lack 'reason'. You look at something clearly 'blue' (say...the sky?) and swear up and down it's brown.

Impulse control disorder = homosexuality. Instead of treating people, or holding them accountable for their actions, you and your ilk wish to sanction their abhorrent behavior.

The ClayTaurus said:
Or in your case, dependency.

I've not been participating here, but certainly seems to have run it's course.

Closed

definition said:
Homosexuals aren't sexual deviants or did you not pick up your copy of the DSM-IV?

By definition, homosexuals are sexual deviants, because they deviate from the norm.

I think what you are trying to say is they are an acceptable sexual deviant. I disagree.

definition said:
Wow! He doesn't get irony. Go figure.

No, I get Irony fine. Your post just didn't have any.

Yeh, they used to say that people who were interested in interracial love could get married too- all they had to do was marry someone of the same race. :rolleyes:

Wanna cite that? See i hear that alot but i just realized I dont see it backed up at all. So I would like to see such evidence.

That is such a tired argument.

And the definition of marriage has constantly changed over history.

When wasn't it between a man and a woman?

You have that little self-control, huh?

It has nothing to do with self control. It has to do with the nature of men and women. The fact is women have the natural ability to keep men in check more than they could without a woman.

Kathianne said:
I've not been participating here, but certainly seems to have run it's course.

Closed

Haha maybe i ought to see if its closed before i reply although honestly, i felt like saying what i wanted and since i have ultimate power.... within reason of course im posting haha.

Haha maybe i ought to see if its closed before i reply although honestly, i felt like saying what i wanted and since i have ultimate power.... within reason of course im posting haha.

See how you are...causing controversy :)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back