Do not count Newt Gingrich out just yet!

Romney is no conservative and should be discarded. (My God! Did anyone expect a governor of Massachusetts to come across as a conservative? Romney is a RINO.)

Santorum is my second choice right now behind Newt.

Newt would eat Obama's lunch in a heads up debate. Santorum would implode.

Romney is no conservative and should be discarded. (My God! Did anyone expect a governor of Massachusetts to come across as a conservative? Romney is a RINO.)

Santorum is my second choice right now behind Newt.

Newt would eat Obama's lunch in a heads up debate. Santorum would implode.

Really? All Newt has is a bunch of petty insults and playing the victim card.

Gonna be fun to watch him stay in though..........it's gonna tear the GOP apart.

Santorum is a much bigger threat to Romney than Newt is. Newt's out already. He just doesnt realize it.

It's the best entertainment on telly.
I'm loving this nomination race.

You know...........if you would have told me that the news was gonna look like Comedy Central because of the 2012 election around 3 years ago, I would have said you were nuts.

Looks like I was wrong. Watching the news and the way these yahoos are acting in the GOP is almost like watching a full hour of Jon Stewart.

Newt's never been serious. But he is pissed. Look for Newt's Kamikaze attacks to continue.

Man..it's great.

:D That is EXACTLY what I am thinking. If there is no dirt out there on Mitt or Rick right now, just wait until Newt is finished. The man is as vindictive as anyone that I have seen. When he gets the money for his PAC, he will be turning the wolves loose.

As for the notion that he can defeat Obama in a debate. I really think he would do fairly well, but he will never get that far. I think AB said it all when he said he was going to "tear the GOP apart. I see Newt rising again, Santorum disappearing, and a very bloody Mitt Romney winning the GOP nod.

But by that time, Newt will have thrown dirt all over Mitt and his magic underwear. :clap2:

Last edited:

Where is it written a republican must be ‘conservative’? Or the party’s nominee must be, for that matter? Romney’s a republican, he has every right to run for the nomination and represent the GOP if that’s the wish of the majority.

Newt's never been serious. But he is pissed. Look for Newt's Kamikaze attacks to continue.

Man..it's great.

:D That is EXACTLY what I am thinking. If there is no dirt out there on Mitt or Rick right now, just wait until Newt is finished. The man is as vindictive as anyone that I have seen. When he gets the money for his PAC, he will be turning the wolves loose.

As for the notion that he can defeat Obama in a debate. I really think he would do fairly well, but he will never get that far. I think AB said it all when he said he was going to "tear the GOP apart. I see Newt rising again, Santorum disappearing, and a very bloody Mitt Romney winning the GOP nod.

But by that time, Newt will have thrown dirt all over Mitt and his magic underwear. :clap2:

Actually, from what I see, it's gonna end up being Newt and Santorum slugging it out, as the GOP has already started to turn on Romney.

Either one is a bad choice by the way.

Where is it written a republican must be ‘conservative’? Or the party’s nominee must be, for that matter? Romney’s a republican, he has every right to run for the nomination and represent the GOP if that’s the wish of the majority.

Well........according to Mittens, he's a "severe conservative".

A Santorum win would mean Obama could stick a fork in it..because the election is done.

Romney, on the other hand, presents more a of challenge. He's completely ruthless..and chameleon like. After the primaries he can morph back into a center right centrist without missing a beat.

Kinda like the T1000..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdGbU34L0n0]Terminator 2: T-1000 - Search and Destroy - YouTube[/ame]

Man..it's great.

Actually, from what I see, it's gonna end up being Newt and Santorum slugging it out, as the GOP has already started to turn on Romney.

Both are great choices.

They guarantee an Obama landslide. And both houses of congress.

Man..it's great.

WOW! That would be a hoot! A pervert against a far right extremist. That would be the best the Dems could ask for!

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
A Santorum win would mean Obama could stick a fork in it..because the election is done.

Romney, on the other hand, presents more a of challenge. He's completely ruthless..and chameleon like. After the primaries he can morph back into a center right centrist without missing a beat.

Kinda like the T1000..

Terminator 2: T-1000 - Search and Destroy - YouTube

Actually, it's that chameleon thing that's gonna kill him. Fucker flip flops more than a pair of shower shoes. First he was for abortion rights and health care, now he's not.

And his attempts to portray himself as a common man are his biggest Achilles heel.

It's the best entertainment on telly.
I'm loving this nomination race.

You know...........if you would have told me that the news was gonna look like Comedy Central because of the 2012 election around 3 years ago, I would have said you were nuts.

Looks like I was wrong. Watching the news and the way these yahoos are acting in the GOP is almost like watching a full hour of Jon Stewart.

Heh, I think The Daily Show are actually having trouble sending the whole process up...reality is just too ridiculous.

Yup, Mitt is playing to the GOP faithful with his far right retoric. That is why I think he will eventually win the nomination. He will still need to play the far right card. hoping that the independent voters will see the wink and nod he gives. If he is elected, he moderates. It is just his MO.

If the GOP faithful figure that out before the nomination is awarded, then they are left with Newt or Santorum. That would be the "dream team" for the Democrats. They dream of someone like Ricky or Newt against Obama.

The four candidates were supposed to CNN moderated debate in Georgia on March 6...but Romney chickened out, then Santorum, then Paul. All of them know that Gingrich would clean their clocks...again...and come up in the meaningless poles that get manipulated from now until the convention.

Kinda like the T1000..

Terminator 2: T-1000 - Search and Destroy - YouTube

Actually, it's that chameleon thing that's gonna kill him. Fucker flip flops more than a pair of shower shoes. First he was for abortion rights and health care, now he's not.

And his attempts to portray himself as a common man are his biggest Achilles heel.
He's just being a polished politician. In order to please the most people (and get the most votes) one must occasionally appear to be on both sides.

Forum List

Back