Do Not Blame President Trump

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Snatching Defeat From Jaws of Victory: GOP Is Losing The Obamacare Repeal Battle
Posted at 12:30 pm on February 22, 2017 by Jay Caruso

Snatching Defeat From Jaws of Victory: GOP Is Losing The Obamacare Repeal Battle | RedState

If CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS lose the repeal battle the blame falls on Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, AND FOX for giving so many liberals face time. I suspect that Ryan and McConnell get their marching orders from this guy:

Fox News Hires Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obamacare Architect, as a Contributor
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
February 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Finally, every one of the culprits is working for the healthcare industry. My best guesstimate is that they took in an additional trillion dollars in the seven years since the ACA became law. For all of the money they scooped up with a backhoe the quality of patient care got worse not better.

Delaying repeal for one year will put ten of billions more in their pockets. Replacing Obamacare with input from Democrats will add hundreds of billions to healthcare industry profits in just three years —— as well as an equal amount going to Wall Street Stock Brokerage Firms.

We could just join the rest of the advanced post industrial world in the healthcare system approach that actually works for society and is less expensive with better helathcare outcomes.

They will have the best insurance we can buy for them, our will be minimal at best.

Snatching Defeat From Jaws of Victory: GOP Is Losing The Obamacare Repeal Battle

Snatching Defeat From Jaws of Victory: GOP Is Losing The Obamacare Repeal Battle | RedState

If CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS lose the repeal battle the blame falls on Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, AND FOX for giving so many liberals face time. I suspect that Ryan and McConnell get their marching orders from this guy:

Finally, every one of the culprits is working for the healthcare industry. My best guesstimate is that they took in an additional trillion dollars in the seven years since the ACA became law. For all of the money they scooped up with a backhoe the quality of patient care got worse not better.

Delaying repeal for one year will put ten of billions more in their pockets. Replacing Obamacare with input from Democrats will add hundreds of billions to healthcare industry profits in just three years —— as well as an equal amount going to Wall Street Stock Brokerage Firms.

I disagree with your statement about the horrible care that people got while being on Obamacare..
I personally witnessed thousands of people very sick not getting kicked off of the insurance because of the corruption in the government...They got Excellent care..

McConnell and Ryan are paid off by the Big Pharma, they are hesitating because of the possible congress seat loss in 2018 if they kick millions off and go back to the corruption.

You are getting lied to by these corrupted people..

they are hesitating because of the possible congress seat loss in 2018
To Eaglewings: Dream on.

Ryan and McConnell are gambling that the GOP will not lose seats because voters across the board know that Pelosi-Schumer-Hillary Democrats are the alternative. Few Americans want to go back to the people who created this country’s problems in the first place.

The solution is making true conservatives candidates in as many elections as possible in the midterms. There is time to dump those establishment Republicans in the House, and grab some seats from Senate Democrats as well. I am thinking “wipe out” if Tea Party conservatives play their cards right.

Obama left Trump an B, but Obama inherited a F, that is the difference.

every one of the culprits is working for the healthcare industry.
The solution is making true conservatives candidates in as many elections as possible in the midterms.
Sad to say she was reelected in 2016:

As long as the Alaska legislature wants to keep the massive Medicaid expansion enacted under the Affordable Care Act Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski won’t vote to repeal it. However, there is little doubt that the Alaska state legislature did not want the Medicaid expansion in the first place, and it’s unclear whether they still want it at all.​

GOP senator won’t vote to repeal Obamacare Medicaid expansion
Kaitlyn Schallhorn

GOP senator won’t vote to repeal Obamacare Medicaid expansion

I disagree with your statement about the horrible care that people got while being on Obamacare..
I personally witnessed thousands of people very sick not getting kicked off of the insurance because of the corruption in the government...They got Excellent care..

McConnell and Ryan are paid off by the Big Pharma, they are hesitating because of the possible congress seat loss in 2018 if they kick millions off and go back to the corruption.

You are getting lied to by these corrupted people..

You understand insurance isn't an entitlement right?

If you call GEICO or USAA and say you want insurance, they'll review a record of your driving history, and if it shows you've been in 5 accidents (all your fault) in the last year, they're not going to cover you... It's not, and shouldn't be any different with health insurance. Other people who seldom go to the doctor shouldn't have to pay expensive rates because you're driving the costs up by going to the doctor twice a week.

Other people who seldom go to the doctor shouldn't have to pay expensive rates because you're driving the costs up by going to the doctor twice a week.
To Slashsnake: Obamacare is much worse that your accurate observation:
every one of the culprits is working for the healthcare industry.
ObamaCare will NEVER be repealed!

Let me rephrase this, slightly. The end goals of ramming ObamaCare upon a defenseless and non-represented populace will never be repealed. ObamaCare was never about healthcare. ObamaCare was and is about increasing health insurance premiums and deductibles, imposing draconian regulations upon individuals and businesses, and restricting access to healthcare. ObamaCare is not the end game of controlling the population, it is just the beginning. Population control comes in two forms. The first form deals with who is allowed to live. The second form deals with how people are allowed to live. ObamaCare covers both end goals of population control, within the health insurance and healthcare fields.​

ObamaCare Will NEVER Be Repealed!
By A.J. Cameron
March 1, 2017

ObamaCare Will NEVER Be Repealed!

they are hesitating because of the possible congress seat loss in 2018
To Eaglewings: Dream on.

Ryan and McConnell are gambling that the GOP will not lose seats because voters across the board know that Pelosi-Schumer-Hillary Democrats are the alternative. Few Americans want to go back to the people who created this country’s problems in the first place.

The solution is making true conservatives candidates in as many elections as possible in the midterms. There is time to dump those establishment Republicans in the House, and grab some seats from Senate Democrats as well. I am thinking “wipe out” if Tea Party conservatives play their cards right.

Tea party conservatives? I think I read about them in my history book. Didn't they call themselves," Whigs", or "Federalists", or something? When I was much younger, I remember a lot of old people walking around with tea bags pinned to their hats, pretending to be 1770 colonists, pretending to be Indians...

Forum List

Back