Do Muslims Worship The Same God?

Any deeply spiritual person who has absorbed great wisdom from the Christians, the Jews, the Catholics, and the Muslims knows that God and YHWH and Allah are different "names"/ titles for the same deity.

No religion is perfect. They all have elements that can strengthen you and they all have elements that can weaken you.

Christians, Catholics, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same God, but in different Ways, with slightly different perspectives about the Divine.

Allah is satan.

Leave Satan out of this----he has a job to do and---
is doing his best. Allah is not satan. Satan does not
demand that people upon whom he inflicts himself engage
in murder and rape

Any deeply spiritual person who has absorbed great wisdom from the Christians, the Jews, the Catholics, and the Muslims knows that God and YHWH and Allah are different "names"/ titles for the same deity.

No religion is perfect. They all have elements that can strengthen you and they all have elements that can weaken you.

Christians, Catholics, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same God, but in different Ways, with slightly different perspectives about the Divine.

Allah is satan.

in murder and rape
You really don't know much about Satan, do you?

Allah is satan.

in murder and rape
You really don't know much about Satan, do you?

I can discuss that issue as a Christian vs Jewish POV---if you wish. I am not a dogmatic person-----I know stuff but do not like to declare ---when it comes to religion ---that which is
THE FACT-----

"the same god" as who?

There are lots of gods, lots of superstitions. Plenty of gods to go around. Why not choose the one you like and leave other people alone to do the same?

Tell that to the so called Islamic state that is trying to spread over the middle east, attacking Iraq and Syria.
They worship a false God of war and they are supported by the Quran which even has the entire sura 8 devoted to telling them how to divide the spoils of war.

Here is a verse where their rotten God, Allah speaks of destroying people.

7.4 How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.

That's not my point. I'm not defending one god over another.

IMO, a god is a god is a god. Worship one idol or another and then use it as an excuse for war. Christians did it and now certain Muslims are doing it.

Besides time, what's the difference?

all the other "gods" do not exist.
But they do or we wouldn't have been commanded "Have no other gods before me." Ultimately worshipping anything other than the one true God is the worship of Satan. Allah is Satan.

I'm always amazed at how often Christians and Jews are lectured that the Muslims worship the same God as we do, a statement born out of sheer ignorance and theological illiteracy. The main reason for their argument? Because the word "allah" is used for God in Arabic.

But their allah isn't God, or God is put in a very troubling predicament. To believe so is to believe that God ordered the destruction of Medina, the slaughter of the Jews, and a bloody campaign to convert people by the sword.

But theologically we run into far more difficulty. To say that allah is God and Muhammad is his prophet is to take a giant step backward in how God relates to man. It erases the New Covenant completely and reverts us to a time when men were ruled by religious law and God was inaccessible except by one priest once a year. It's saying that after initiating the Covenant of Grace by which people come freely to God through Jesus Christ, having their sins forgiven through his blood, and becoming saved by faith, not by religious works, God decided to scrap a new and better Covenant and return to the old Covenant with it's inability to save, for the blood sacrifice of animals cannot save unless completed by the work of Christ. The entire book of Hebrews was written to explain in detail why the Old Covenant was insufficient and the New Covenant was far better in every way.

So is allah God? No, he's actually Satan. The oppression of the Muslim religion on its people, its neighbors, on women, and on the world from its 7th century inception to today strikes a very familiar chord. A just God is incapable of the atrocities of Islam, but Satan isn't.

So let's be clear, allah is not God, and one day God will crush allah underfoot and destroy the evil religion of Islam.
No.
Formidable riposte. Don't know if I'll ever recover from that.

"the same god" as who?

There are lots of gods, lots of superstitions. Plenty of gods to go around. Why not choose the one you like and leave other people alone to do the same?

Tell that to the so called Islamic state that is trying to spread over the middle east, attacking Iraq and Syria.
They worship a false God of war and they are supported by the Quran which even has the entire sura 8 devoted to telling them how to divide the spoils of war.

7.4 How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.

IMO, a god is a god is a god. Worship one idol or another and then use it as an excuse for war. Christians did it and now certain Muslims are doing it.

But they do or we wouldn't have been commanded "Have no other gods before me." Ultimately worshipping anything other than the one true God is the worship of Satan. Allah is Satan.

There's no such thing as "Satan". :rolleyes:

"Satan" is the fictitious evil twin of the fictitious "God", invented by the God pushers as an intimidation tactic. He's the organized institutional equivalent of Monsters Under the Bed.

"the same god" as who?

"Satan" is the fictitious evil twin of the fictitious "God", invented by the God pushers as an intimidation tactic. He's the organized institutional equivalent of Monsters Under the Bed.
You're in violation of Zone 2 posting rules. Please refrain or I will report you.

I'm always amazed at how often Christians and Jews are lectured that the Muslims worship the same God as we do, a statement born out of sheer ignorance and theological illiteracy. The main reason for their argument? Because the word "allah" is used for God in Arabic.

But their allah isn't God, or God is put in a very troubling predicament. To believe so is to believe that God ordered the destruction of Medina, the slaughter of the Jews, and a bloody campaign to convert people by the sword.

But theologically we run into far more difficulty. To say that allah is God and Muhammad is his prophet is to take a giant step backward in how God relates to man. It erases the New Covenant completely and reverts us to a time when men were ruled by religious law and God was inaccessible except by one priest once a year. It's saying that after initiating the Covenant of Grace by which people come freely to God through Jesus Christ, having their sins forgiven through his blood, and becoming saved by faith, not by religious works, God decided to scrap a new and better Covenant and return to the old Covenant with it's inability to save, for the blood sacrifice of animals cannot save unless completed by the work of Christ. The entire book of Hebrews was written to explain in detail why the Old Covenant was insufficient and the New Covenant was far better in every way.

So is allah God? No, he's actually Satan. The oppression of the Muslim religion on its people, its neighbors, on women, and on the world from its 7th century inception to today strikes a very familiar chord. A just God is incapable of the atrocities of Islam, but Satan isn't.

So let's be clear, allah is not God, and one day God will crush allah underfoot and destroy the evil religion of Islam.
Allah and God are the same person with different names.
No. God has a son

You're in violation of Zone 2 posting rules. Please refrain or I will report you.

Horseshit. Bring it on Daddy.

"Satan" is the original Strawman. The "Adam" to that particular logical fallacy. If you don't like it being exposed as such, don't employ it in the first place. Not rocket surgery.

But go ahead, prove me wrong and show he/she/it actually exists. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back