Do muslims abuse women?

You know, it's not just Muslims that beat on women and children. My stepfather was a devout Catholic, and he kicked the shit out of my mother, my sister, and me on a regular basis. Matter of fact, he broke my nose twice by the time I was 8.

I've also known people who were devout Christians down south, and they still thought beating their wife was a good idea.

It's not just the Muslims that are doing it. In my experience, there are spouse abusers in just about every other religion as well.
There are laws against what your father did. Just because he did it, means nothing. It was criminal, as the abuse of Muslim women should be as well.

Exactly.

Of course they will deny it and most liberals will make excuses for it and or deny it also. Usually saying stuff like...oh that is just a cultural thing.

Is beating your wife or female castration exonerated because it is a cultural practice?

Are we supposed not to condemn it because it is a cultural problem?

Not even to mention slavery.

U.S. Gov. Covers Up Islamic Female Genital Mutilation | Clarion Project
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

As you can see ....someone is trying to cover up the truth regarding Islamic castsration of women and the mass castration of Islam's black slaves.

Muslim Mass Castration of Black African Slaves | videos

The arabian nations of Islam imported thousands and thousands of black slaves....yet today you will find very few blacks in these nations.....why is that...obviouosly they did not pro-create....why is that....because due to being castrated they were unable to pro-create...unlike the situation in America where our black slaves were not castrated and ow they compose around l5 percent of the total pop..

Muslim masters throughout history have been much different from white masters in the U.S., or even blackmasters in their native Africa, and the difference is disturbingly morbid. The mortality rate of slaves transported to American was around 10 percent, but for Islamic slaves it was 80 to 90 percent.

If you google the mass castration of black slaves by islam...you will see video after video about this that has been blocked. Someone is trying to cover all this up.

Black Slavery in the Middle East - American Renaissance
And conservatives mutilate males just for fun. But then they beat women and children too but are excused because a good christian man had a reason.

So you only care if violent physical abuse affects women?

"Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them." - Proverbs 13:24

The Bible promotes physically abusing your children, and even goes so far to say you don't love your child if you don't. Fortunately a great number of people know better, just like a great number of Muslims know better than to do genital mutilation on women.

Only a muslim or a muslim apolotist would equate spanking a child with female genital mutilation.....pathetic to the extreme.

You don't get it. It's not "spanking," it's hitting them with a rod, and it is just further proof that the violence or other horrible acts again others, many religions have them, not just Muslims. Not to mention, not all Muslims do genital mutilation, but you sure as hell think they do.

Also, not just Muslims do female genital mutilation.

Female genital mutilation is not a uniqeuly Muslim problem

Does anyone in America know anyone who beats their child with a rod?

I work with the local court here and I can affirm that yes it does happen, and they ain't no Muslims in these here parts. It's all Christians. I don't know them personally but it's there.

We do not have a state religion that rules over us in a dictatorial fashion like exists in the muslim theocracies in the middle east and elsewhere....that legitimizes and promotes/dictates the abuse of women and children as Islam does.

Not all Germans were nazis....but look what happened there.

Now this thread is about how muslims abuse women....if you want to talk about how others do it...start your on thread and cease and desist with trying to disrupt this thread.

NO, this thread is about how you use fucking bullshit fallacies to try to spread hate and ignorance, and you're in the process of having your ass handed to you for that ignorance.

Apparantly all you have about Christians practicing female circumcision is your personal opinon....that is not enough boyo.

If you believe female genital mutilation/circumcision is not widespread in islamic nations...you be the ignorant one or simply perhaps just a liar willing to lie to promote your pc agenda.

If you want to start a thread on Christian Female Circumcision please do so. This thread is about muslim abuse.

Anyhow you are off topic and attempting to disrupt...final warning...the next time you do it you will be reported.

Maybe in your illiterate hackneyed stupor you don't read too good. I specifically told you, first thing first post here, that there's no such thing as "Christian Female Circumcision" just as there's no such thing as "Muslim Female Circumcision" (Jewish, Sikh, etc etc) because it is not a religious ritual and never has been, Dumbass. Then I gave you an entire documentary about it. Zip to the part about 42 minutes in where the African women are all speaking Swedish, that's the only place religion is even brought up at all, to confirm what I just said, while you go on bleating in your abject knuckledragging pig-ignorance.

As for your "warnings" you can get down on your knees and bite my ass right now. :fu: You're a fucking dishonest hack, so expect to be treated like one. Don't like it? Then quit trafficking in ignorance.

In the US we have polygamy where under the umbrella of religion men in certain religions can have multiple wives or some religious cult.

The republican platform use to call it the twin relics of barbarism (slavery being the other relic)

Christian polygamy and yeah the Mormons say that they do not practice it anymore but I bet some Mormons (fundamentalist) do.

even in Texas cults exist where polygamy lives on

Yes and Islam practices it to

who said....."I work with the local court here and I can affirm that yes it does happen, and they ain't no Muslims in these here parts. It's all Christians. I don't know them personally but it's there."

In the US we have polygamy where under the umbrella of religion men in certain religions can have multiple wives or some religious cult.

The republican platform use to call it the twin relics of barbarism (slavery being the other relic)

Christian polygamy and yeah the Mormons say that they do not practice it anymore but I bet some Mormons (fundamentalist) do.

The thing to understand is that such practices are illegal here....but over there in Arabia they live under muslim theocracies...a state mandated dictatorial religion accompanied by religious police who make sure violators of their religious law are prosecuted and persecuted.

Exposing the darkness within: Domestic violence and Islam

a-woman-walks-in-the-shadow-of-a-mosque-data.jpg

The thing to understand is that such practices are illegal here....but over there in Arabia they live under muslim theocracies...a state mandated dictatorial religion accompanied by religious police who make sure violators of their religious law are prosecuted and persecuted.

Legality is a part of it but to say that it doesn't happen here in the US

well who is going to knock on people door to check and those who practice it aren't going to say that it is so

Legality is a part of it but to say that it doesn't happen here in the US

well who is going to knock on people door to check and those who practice it aren't going to say that it is so

No one has said it does not happen here...just that such is illegal here....not supported, encouraged, pardoned or sanctioned by a state relgious theocracy as is the case in muslim nations.

The 10 Countries Where It's THE WORST to be a Woman

guess how many are islamic nations?
The 10 Countries Where Life is Worse for Women - Worst Countries For Women

54831807dad66_-_mcx-yemen-0614.jpg

It's not just Muslims. There are those types of people all kinds of religions as already pointed out by others in this thread. Some religions don't believe in medicine and when their child gets sick, won't take them for treatment. There are some religions that believe on physical abuse as punishment for very benign acts. What about the snake handling Pentecostals?

There is no state religion in America that condones/legitimizes abuse of women. In the muslim nations they live under theocracy...a state dictatorial religion that encompasses such things as religious police...that run the streets looking for things like women not wearing veils or anything else they consider a violation of sharia...the muslim law.

"Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them." - Proverbs 13:24

The Bible promotes physically abusing your children, and even goes so far to say you don't love your child if you don't. Fortunately a great number of people know better, just like a great number of Muslims know better than to do genital mutilation on women.

Only a muslim or a muslim apolotist would equate spanking a child with female genital mutilation.....pathetic to the extreme.

You don't get it. It's not "spanking," it's hitting them with a rod, and it is just further proof that the violence or other horrible acts again others, many religions have them, not just Muslims. Not to mention, not all Muslims do genital mutilation, but you sure as hell think they do.

We do not have a state religion that rules over us in a dictatorial fashion like exists in the muslim theocracies in the middle east and elsewhere....that legitimizes and promotes/dictates the abuse of women and children as Islam does.

Now this thread is about how muslims abuse women....if you want to talk about how others do it...start your on thread and cease and desist with trying to disrupt this thread.

Well, while I don't know anyone who beats their child with a rod, I do know of one person who beat their 6 year old stepson with a bullwhip................

My stepfather.

You know, it's not just Muslims that beat on women and children. My stepfather was a devout Catholic, and he kicked the shit out of my mother, my sister, and me on a regular basis. Matter of fact, he broke my nose twice by the time I was 8.

I've also known people who were devout Christians down south, and they still thought beating their wife was a good idea.

It's not just the Muslims that are doing it. In my experience, there are spouse abusers in just about every other religion as well.
There are laws against what your father did. Just because he did it, means nothing. It was criminal, as the abuse of Muslim women should be as well.

Here in America, it doesn't matter what your religion is. Spousal abuse is criminal here.

There is no state religion in America that condones/legitimizes abuse of women. In the muslim nations they live under theocracy...a state dictatorial religion that encompasses such things as religious police...that run the streets looking for things like women not wearing veils or anything else they consider a violation of sharia...the muslim law.

Well, while I don't know anyone who beats their child with a rod, I do know of one person who beat their 6 year old stepson with a bullwhip................

My stepfather.

I am very sorry to hear that....yes far too may children are terribly abused in America.

But at least here it is not sanctioned by some state religious theocracy like in Arabia and other islamic regions ruled by a muslim theocracy.

Here in America, it doesn't matter what your religion is. Spousal abuse is criminal here.

Exactly....that is the point some are missing on here.

My stepfather.

I am very sorry to hear that....yes far too may children are terribly abused in America.

But at least here it is not sanctioned by some state religious theocracy like in Arabia and other islamic regions ruled by a muslim theocracy.

Hate to tell you, but back in the late 60's/early 70's, spousal and family abuse was sort of sanctioned by the state and the police. Why do I say that? Because of the repeated beatings that were administered by my stepfather, and while there were several times the police did come by, he was never arrested.

Not necessarily a function of religion. There is a regular poster here who boasts about such behavior.

It should be reported....that is criminal in Ameica.

CDZ - Can a LACK of Discipline be a Form of Abuse?
Black Christians are different because of low logic and they commit more crimes because they cannot follow rules because of the lower logic

White Christians have saved the world from the misery of the Stone Age

Why do so many people keep repeating the word “logic” when they clearly do not understand what it means?

Enlighten yourself a little of what goes on here
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/07/AR2007050701936.html?noredirect=on

My stepfather.

Hate to tell you, but back in the late 60's/early 70's, spousal and family abuse was sort of sanctioned by the state and the police. Why do I say that? Because of the repeated beatings that were administered by my stepfather, and while there were several times the police did come by, he was never arrested.

I do not doubt it....I remember when I was a kid we had a neighbor who lived on the street behind us....it was common knowledge he beat his son without mercy....we could hear the kid scream.....yet no one did anything about it....different times back then.

But it was an abberration though not unknown it was not that common.

What I am saying it is very common and very prevalent in muslim nations due to the muslim theocracy, cultural practices centuries old etc. in essence societys mired in a ancient flawed/evil religion that has shaped their current culture and there seems no escape for them but to get the hell out of the middle east....though I do hear Tunisia is making some strides to get rid of so much abuse.

‘I Can Finally Dream’: Tunisia Expands Protection for Battered Women

My stepfather.

I do not doubt it....I remember when I was a kid we had a neighbor who lived on the street behind us....it was common knowledge he beat his son without mercy....we could hear the kid scream.....yet no one did anything about it....different times back then.

But it was an abberration though not unknown it was not that common.

What I am saying it is very common and very prevalent in muslim nations due to the muslim theocracy, cultural practices centuries old etc. in essence societys mired in a ancient flawed/evil religion that has shaped their current culture and there seems no escape for them but to get the hell out of the middle east....though I do hear Tunisia is making some strides to get rid of so much abuse.

‘I Can Finally Dream’: Tunisia Expands Protection for Battered Women

No Twinkles, what you're saying is you're desperately reaching for an Ass-ociation Fallacy even while admitting the association is bullshit.

That takes a special kind of Stupid.

Forum List

Back