Do Mormons Still Practice Human Castration?

8 ball, I have no trouble with you being a 'biblical' Christian. Good for you. But don't be foolish enough to think you understand scripture well enough to preach to others. Go talk to froggy.

Didn't practice it to begin with so your question is irrelavent.

Have you stopped cheating on your wife?

Have you stopped beating her?

Those are about as equally valid.

Didn't practice it to begin with so your question is irrelavent.

Have you stopped cheating on your wife?

Have you stopped beating her?

Those are about as equally valid.

These events occurred during the (Mormon Reformation)

Southern evangelicals were strongly in support of slavery, later segregation and other forms of suppressing black rights, including torture and murder.

Froggy, this is one of the lamest of your works, and many, many of them have been lame.

i dont want to give out too much info because they are still after me... but yes, mormons do castrate. if u see people in white pickup trucks and yellow shirts... GET AWAY ASAP. if you are your families first born son you have nothing to worry about though.

i dont want to give out too much info because they are still after me... but yes, mormons do castrate. if u see people in white pickup trucks and yellow shirts... GET AWAY ASAP. if you are your families first born son you have nothing to worry about though.

Now that's funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Liberals practice castration, not Mormons. Not only that, but castration should be paid by the taxpayer. Only libs don't call it castration, they call it gender reassignment surgery. A boy slated for future castration can be targeted in early childhood and given medication to make sure that he never becomes a man. Once his development has been fully inhibited by hormone therapy he can be castrated with full political, social and medical approval.

Forum List

Back