Do Mormons believe Jesus's mother Mary was a "virgin"?

You have to be a Christian to get elected president of the US.

Christians cannot get elected president of the US. Nominal Christians can, like Osama and Romney. But, real Christians can't. Virgil Goode will be the only Christian on the ballot in most states, and he won't even get half a percent of the popular vote. Ron Paul was the only real Christian in the GOP race, and the GOP cheated to prevent him from getting votes at the Convention, let alone not having a chance to win in any case.

Geez, douchesock, make up your mind. :lol:

"Real" christians, Ariux?

Get real, son.

The conservative far right christians are heretics.

The doctrine that really gets other Christians offended on Mary's behalf is our belief in an embodied God. Mormons believe that God "has a body of flesh and bone". (D&C 130:22) You combine that belief with the belief that God is the literal father of Jesus Christ, and after putting two and two together and arriving at sex, other Christians have been morally outraged for decades.

Why Mormons do not worship Mary

Mormons believe that God lives not on a planet called Kolob, but they do believe that He lives near a star by that name.

Answering the Critics: Do Mormons believe that God lives on a planet called Kolob?

I thought Mormonism was another from of Christianity. Doesn't seem like it. Seems like a very, very different religion.

Of course, "American Christian" seems far away from the "original" where Jesus wanted to "help the poor".

Romney's version of Christianity seems much closer to mine than Obama's.

"Not God Bless America.. God da*n America!"

[...] According to Wright, Obama met personally with his then-pastor to ask him to do the same, although Obama apparently didn’t offer money for his silence. Wright’s version of the conversation makes it clear that Obama knew very well what his pastor had preached from the pulpit, and what he was likely to do once attention focused on him:

“And one of the first things Barack said was, ‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, ‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’

“And what did you say?” I asked. “I said, ‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said, ‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’

“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

Jeremiah Wright claims Obama ally offered $150,000 bribe in 2008 to shut up « Hot Air

Jeremiah Wright claims Obama ally offered $150,000 bribe in 2008 to shut up « Hot Air[/url]

"Someone" in the Obama campaign sent an email to a "friend" of Wright?

Is that right?

"Someone" in your circle of friends, conservadude, sent an email to a friend of mine that you are a transsexual.

You see how that works?

Romney can wins this campaign only on the economy but not on matters such as the above that only make the GOP look stupid. Why? Thinking America does not have any trust in our far right.

Jeremiah Wright claims Obama ally offered $150,000 bribe in 2008 to shut up « Hot Air[/url]

"Someone" in the Obama campaign sent an email to a "friend" of Wright?

Is that right?

"Someone" in your circle of friends, conservadude, sent an email to a friend of mine that you are a transsexual.

You see how that works?

Romney can wins this campaign only on the economy but not on matters such as the above that only make the GOP look stupid. Why? Thinking America does not have any trust in our far right.

Those were Obama's friend, mentor and basis for the title of his bestselling book's words. Not mine. Nice try though.

:thup:

You should suspect that Wright is not Obama's friend. Hmmm?

:thup:

Maybe not after Obama threw him under the bus. They were certainly friends before.

obama_and_wright.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

"The birth of the Saviour was as natural as are the births of our children; it was the result of natural action. He partook of flesh and blood—was begotten of his Father, as we were of our fathers." Brigham Young

Mormons are Atheists. When you believe "God" is just one of many gods who themselves are nothing but men, you are an Atheist. Men don't have children by virgin women.

No..they are absolutely not "atheists". Atheists do not believe in god...at all.

Polytheism is the belief in many gods.

The doctrine that really gets other Christians offended on Mary's behalf is our belief in an embodied God. Mormons believe that God "has a body of flesh and bone". (D&C 130:22) You combine that belief with the belief that God is the literal father of Jesus Christ, and after putting two and two together and arriving at sex, other Christians have been morally outraged for decades.

Mormons believe that God lives not on a planet called Kolob, but they do believe that He lives near a star by that name.

Answering the Critics: Do Mormons believe that God lives on a planet called Kolob?

I thought Mormonism was another from of Christianity. Doesn't seem like it. Seems like a very, very different religion.

Of course, "American Christian" seems far away from the "original" where Jesus wanted to "help the poor".

Why don't you pose this question to Senate Majority leader Harry Reid? Democrat!!! :lol:

Why don't you pose this question to Senate Majority leader Harry Reid? Democrat!!! :lol:
Because he IS a Democrat, and is therefore incapable of doing anything wrong.

Right, USMB drooling idiot lefties?

Because he IS a Democrat, and is therefore incapable of doing anything wrong.

Right, USMB drooling idiot lefties?

Naw, I think Reids an idiot too. I think the biggest disappointment of the 2010 election was that he won, not only depriving us of the Comedy Gold of Senator Sharon Angle, but depriving the Dems of effective leadership in the Senate.

Incidently, of my 100 or so philosophical and political worries about the LDS Cult, the status of Mary's Hymen isn't high amongst them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back