Do miracles happen nowadays?

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
some people of all kinds of faiths say they have been visited "at least once" by the their dead spiritual leaders and have been cured from their "physical" diseases or disabilities by these dead spiritual leaders.

i once saw on tv an interview with a woman who said she had complete paralysis but one day the spirit of her leader appeared to her and said "get up". the woman got up on her feet and was able to move like a normal person.

did a miracle happen to you? if yes, share your experience with us.:eusa_angel:

what i meant was that some people wait for a miracle to happen in their life to cure them from their diseases instead of following the natural way which is going to the hospital.

i wanted to hear the people who wait for miracles to change their life, cure them or get them a job.

I have outlived my doctors estimate. I suppose some would call that a miracle. I just chalk it up to doctors not knowing everything.

Now if I were cured I would call that a miracle.

I would have to see verifiable proof fo such a miracle to believe in it.

As of yet in my life I have never seen a miracle

Being shot is not a major injury?

I was shot a couple of times and it seemed a major injury to me.

but then I guess that is what the make those round Bandaids for.

Got me.

I have seen people call things miracles that clearly were not and I have seen things happen that I could not explain. But then I do not claim to understand everything in the universe.

Originally posted by moonlite0220
once saw on tv an interview with a woman who said she had complete paralysis but one day the spirit of her leader appeared to her and said "get up". the woman got up on her feet and was able to move like a normal person.

DAMN!!!! I wish I was a spiritual leader.

Every night I look down, shout "GET UP!!!!" but no miracle ever happens!! :mad: :mad:

José;3193500 said:
Originally posted by moonlite0220
once saw on tv an interview with a woman who said she had complete paralysis but one day the spirit of her leader appeared to her and said "get up". the woman got up on her feet and was able to move like a normal person.

DAMN!!!! I wish I was a spiritual leader.

Every night I look down, shout "GET UP!!!!" but no miracle ever happens!! :mad: :mad:

Get your bf to suck your cock!:eek:

things doesn´t work very fine to me in the moment. im aging, becoming 40 yrs soon and i don´t really know what to do with my life. lots of things has to be solved and i didn´t feel yesterday any hope because i couldn´t make a decision.

i did a long an meditative prayer. i came to the decision that i only can do what i´m able to now and that i will trust in god, letting him do the rest.

two hours later i had a new order for my onlineshop in my mailbox. Already payed per paypal. it was the first order since months.

Last edited:
Miracle is in the eye of the beholder.

Existence itself is the miracle, as far as I am concerned.

Everything else is just detail.

I believe miracles can still happen. I did not see anything in new testament that states they will not happen. I can not recall a miracle happening to me to where I would say it was a miracle, but in a way I can say I have had many miracles.
miracle one is to wake up every day and be blessed that got has not come back yet; so this lets me continue to seek him so I am not lost and thrown in to the lake of fire.

I had a brain tumor if the doctor did not do surgery I would have died within a week or two and no one would have known why. my tumor had a strand coming off that not even MRI's could see, and that stand was cutting off my brain stem. and I am still as fine as I was the day before surgery.
a funny miracle is that my wife stays with me even when I fart and put the covers over her head.

so in a some way I do see miracles. but in another it just seems to be life. and I know I would even question a miracle of someone being dead and brought back to life.

Don't believe in miracles to be honest. My grandmother had an aneurism in her brain the size of a large grapefruit. Very tough time for the family as she was a great woman. In the beginning she had a 25% chance of living through the procedure. After many procedures and tribulations, she survived and lives today though there was some fallout. My grandfather sees it as a miracle because she should have died. Fact is he sees it that way because there were 3 others (the other 75%) that DID die. There was no miracle in that, she was lucky. those numbers do not come out of thin air, they are set from actual experiences because some people do survive. My son was in a similar situation and had around a 25-50% chance of dying from leukemia. He is also here today as well. I could call that a miracle as well but then again I seen the other kids that did die in the wards where we were treated. Why is our trial a miracle whereas the other children died?

Life is full of things that cannot be explained or things that you get really lucky in but that does not make them miracle. One thing is for sure, if there are miracles then they do not happen on their own. Even if miracles occur, I am convinced that you need to meet god halfway at least. You will not get the cure for what ails your through prayer if you are unwilling to at least see a doctor.

My oldest son graduated from the university.
My wife quit bitching.
Her dog finally was house trained and now shits outside.
My brother in law does not stop up the toilet anymore when he visits.
My other brother in law paid back that 5 grand he "borrowed".
My sister quit having kids.
My mother in law died.

Forum List

Back