Do logic and reason say that God is our servant?

The only one I see crying here is you over your inability to coherently discuss an issue without your abusive nature kicking in because of your entrenched mentality and the fact you've already lost the discussion.
For an insulting prick, you sure are a thin skinned little fellow.

I lost the discussion? Uh, better check the scoreboard....your religion remains a myth, while science keeps discovering facts, using ACTUAL evidence.

th

My scoreboard is fine. Yours however only reveals how inept and out of touch your opinion is about my beliefs.

Every fact science discovers only further reveals and proves the existence of God in my beliefs.

Want to try the Price Is Right next week?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Every fact science discovers only further reveals and proves the existence of God in my beliefs.
Ah, great! So tell us how you believe in abiogenesis and evolution. Those are both facts, by the way.

So,let's hear it.

th

First off they're not facts they're theories anyone who understands science knows this while the uneducated display their inability to comprehend.

Second off they're natural functions of God if those theories are correct.

So that must mean you're attempting to argue a point when you have no background in either science or religion in a discussion that involves both. It's amazing you're even here and no wonder you're...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
I don't know about god, but I had a Jesus serve me the other day at a restaurant.

First off they're not facts they're theories
False. Evolution and abiogenesis are both facts. The theory of evolution does its best to explain the fact of evolution. So there's one tired, dusty old religious goober talking point out the window....

Good for you. Sprinkle magical sky daddies all over everything, for all i care. Any fool can point at anything and say, "god did that!". That doesn't require any intelligence or insight. And it doesn't get in the way of anythimg. So, knock yourself out.

So that must mean you're attempting to argue a point when you have no background in either science or religion in a discussion that involves both.
Whiny religious goober self soothing. You, of course, could not possibly know my back ground. And what an idiotic argument, anyway...as if evolution being a fact has amything to do with what i had for breakfast...

Stop whining!

First off they're not facts they're theories
False. Evolution and abiogenesis are both facts. The theory of evolution does its best to explain the fact of evolution. So there's one tired, dusty old religious goober talking point out the window....

They are only theories not facts. No one can absolutely say this is the way it happened in either case. No one can go back in time and watch the evolution of the species and no one has created life out of some primordial soup. Theories not facts and scientific consensus does not make a theory into a fact.

Good for you. Sprinkle magical sky daddies all over everything, for all i care. Any fool can point at anything and say, "god did that!". That doesn't require any intelligence or insight. And it doesn't get in the way of anythimg. So, knock yourself out.

The only thing that gets in the way of my God are idiots touting their entrenched scientific views and suppressing independent thought because they have scientific consensus which can be just as wrong as the theory they're supporting.

So that must mean you're attempting to argue a point when you have no background in either science or religion in a discussion that involves both.
Whiny religious goober self soothing. You, of course, could not possibly know my back ground. And what an idiotic argument, anyway...as if evolution being a fact has amything to do with what i had for breakfast...

Stop whining!

Looks to me like your background is progressive regression with your pathetically abusive nature. Now you're crying like a little girl as you stomp your feet and whine about how I don't know anything about you. Why don't you go take your meds and settle down before with your Scientific Consensus Hymnal and sooth your mind with some AOC New Green Deal thoughts. Remember cow farts are important to people like you.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back