Do logic and reason say that God is our servant?

No. Logic and reason say it is the other way around.

Your usual denial instead of putting an argument.
Dumb is as dumb posts.

Regards
DL
Logic and reason say creations serve the creator. Not the other way around.

You have no clue as to how to even put anything other than denials.
You are truly as bright as a brick.

Are you a parent?

If so, you are a stupid one.

Did you create your children to serve you forever?

Regards
DL
No. But they do serve us, nonetheless. They follow us. We train them. We prepare them. They follow.

Unless it's the Big Bang then it just magically happened.
Yes, that is a good description of your belief in gods and magical creation by gods..."it just magically happened."

th

My God is more real than your blind FAITH in a magical big bang.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Dumb is as dumb posts.

Regards
DL

Are you a parent?

Regards
DL
No. But they do serve us, nonetheless. They follow us. We train them. We prepare them. They follow.

We prepare them to lead, fool, but I see why you would want to stay a follower forever. It is a brain dead sheeple thing and you have it.

Regards
DL

Dumb is as dumb posts.

Regards
DL

Are you a parent?

Regards
DL

We prepare them to lead, fool, but I see why you would want to stay a follower forever. It is a brain dead sheeple thing and you have it.

Regards
DL
Absolutely I’m a sheep. Usually a lost one.

I wouldn’t dream of being like you.

You tell me, and why should you care?

Regards
DL

Same avatar, same arguments, same style of writing with the “regards” — there's a certain religious-philosophical “line” coming from somewhere else. “Greatest I am” or “Greatest Islam?”

You missed my -- You tell me, and why should you care?

To your last.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

You aren’t a Gnostic. We’ve already been over this.

Go troll someone with your low I.Q.

Regards
DL
Gnostics believe in two Gods. The God of the OT and the God of the NT.

You don’t believe in any Gods. You are an atheist.

Your are a liar. I will stick to not being a liar.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christianity

Gnosticism goes back centuries before the Christian era, possibly as early as the fifth Century, B.C. A belief system developed in ancient Syria and Persia that held salvation of the soul could be achieved by attaining a deep, mystic, and divine knowledge. According to their beliefs, humans are divided into a three-tiered hierarchy. Those possessing this knowledge, or gnosis, were a superior form of human being whose present and future destiny were not intertwined with those humans, that, for whatever reason, did not "know." Those humans too influenced by matter were doomed, and somewhere in between were those who did not yet possess the gnosis, but could yet be saved.

Rather than believe in the good of creation, Gnostics regarded matter and, in fact, the whole universe, to be a defilement of the deity -- the god of light/spirit. They taught that the ultimate end would be to overcome matter and be reunited with the parent spirit and realm of light/energy. This would not be achieved by submission to God's laws or through grace (God's forgiveness of man's sins) by acceptance of the living Christ -- the Son of God and Redeemer. Redemption or salvation would occur by awakening the sleeping gnosis (knowledge/wisdom) or "God within" -- through deep thoughts, reflection, and meditation thereby freeing the good spirit imprisoned within the evil physical body.

Gnosticism spread to Egypt during the 2nd and 3rd centuries, A.D. They presented a major challenge to orthodox Christianity. Can we say Gnostic Christianity is claimed within the pages of the Bible? Most Gnostic sects professed Christianity, but their belief sharply diverged from those of the majority of Christians in the early church.

Gnostics also believed that mankind was wholly evil and some sects even renounced marriage and procreation. They also believed in two gods, one evil god and one good god. Their teachings are believed to have influenced Saint Augustine in the development of his theology of "total depravity" of mankind and concept of God. For nine years St. Augustine adhered to Manichaeism, a Persian philosophy proclaimed in southern Babylonia (Iraq) that taught a doctrine of "total depravity" and the claim that they were the "elect." He then turned to skepticism.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Now that I have schooled you, do your homework before you troll.
Have you simply just given up trying to debate properly? Seems like it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christianity

Gnosticism goes back centuries before the Christian era, possibly as early as the fifth Century, B.C. A belief system developed in ancient Syria and Persia that held salvation of the soul could be achieved by attaining a deep, mystic, and divine knowledge. According to their beliefs, humans are divided into a three-tiered hierarchy. Those possessing this knowledge, or gnosis, were a superior form of human being whose present and future destiny were not intertwined with those humans, that, for whatever reason, did not "know." Those humans too influenced by matter were doomed, and somewhere in between were those who did not yet possess the gnosis, but could yet be saved.

Rather than believe in the good of creation, Gnostics regarded matter and, in fact, the whole universe, to be a defilement of the deity -- the god of light/spirit. They taught that the ultimate end would be to overcome matter and be reunited with the parent spirit and realm of light/energy. This would not be achieved by submission to God's laws or through grace (God's forgiveness of man's sins) by acceptance of the living Christ -- the Son of God and Redeemer. Redemption or salvation would occur by awakening the sleeping gnosis (knowledge/wisdom) or "God within" -- through deep thoughts, reflection, and meditation thereby freeing the good spirit imprisoned within the evil physical body.

Gnosticism spread to Egypt during the 2nd and 3rd centuries, A.D. They presented a major challenge to orthodox Christianity. Can we say Gnostic Christianity is claimed within the pages of the Bible? Most Gnostic sects professed Christianity, but their belief sharply diverged from those of the majority of Christians in the early church.

Gnostics also believed that mankind was wholly evil and some sects even renounced marriage and procreation. They also believed in two gods, one evil god and one good god. Their teachings are believed to have influenced Saint Augustine in the development of his theology of "total depravity" of mankind and concept of God. For nine years St. Augustine adhered to Manichaeism, a Persian philosophy proclaimed in southern Babylonia (Iraq) that taught a doctrine of "total depravity" and the claim that they were the "elect." He then turned to skepticism.

You have passed on the lies that the inquisitors used to justify their many murders.

Good for you.

Best to ask a Gnostic and not just lie about his beliefs.

Then again, you have been lying for so long that I doubt you care.

Start with knowing that in Gnostic Christianity, there are no supernatural beliefs.

We are not as stupid as Christians and do not read our myths literally.

Not that you can be educated, you are too stupid for that, but lurkers may want to educate themselves of the better ancient ways as compared to our garbage thinking today. So the rest is for them and not you.
------------

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't know of a time when he was trying.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christianity

You have passed on the lies that the inquisitors used to justify their many murders.

Good for you.

Best to ask a Gnostic and not just lie about his beliefs.

Then again, you have been lying for so long that I doubt you care.

Start with knowing that in Gnostic Christianity, there are no supernatural beliefs.

We are not as stupid as Christians and do not read our myths literally.

Not that you can be educated, you are too stupid for that, but lurkers may want to educate themselves of the better ancient ways as compared to our garbage thinking today. So the rest is for them and not you.
------------

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

You might want to actually quote a Gnostic, dipshit.

The Gnostic World View: A Brief Summary of Gnosticism

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I just go straight to winning. It saves time.

Forum List

Back