Do Libertarians support pit bull and chicken fighting?

Dishonest? Ya in the sense that they fall short of admitting that they are selfish and short sighted. Dishonest that they know some projects take the full participation of americans even for our very survival but stupidly lay claim to their ideoligy over the good and preservation of us all. If they were honest they would stop using public services such as water and sewer and fire and police and refuse to pay taxes. They could just telephone their non-libertarian friends to log on to the internet and bitch for them because of course this is a shared funtion of our society.

Right, if we were honest we'd allow ourselves to be rounded up and imprisoned by the state for refusing to pay taxes.

So narco libertarians are in favor of torturing animals? Is that what you mean to say?

I've never heard of narco libertarians. In fact i'm pretty sure you made it up.

But libertarians are not in favor of torturing animals. And it's pretty idiotic to suggest that they are.

So they are in favor of rules restricting how one can use his animal?

depends on the rule

your attempts to make it a black and white matter is a steaming pile of fail

true story :thup:

Dishonest? Ya in the sense that they fall short of admitting that they are selfish and short sighted. Dishonest that they know some projects take the full participation of americans even for our very survival but stupidly lay claim to their ideoligy over the good and preservation of us all. If they were honest they would stop using public services such as water and sewer and fire and police and refuse to pay taxes. They could just telephone their non-libertarian friends to log on to the internet and bitch for them because of course this is a shared funtion of our society.

The only one here being dishonest here is you. Just because libertarians think taxes are too high does not mean they are for no taxes. Just because they want a more limited government, doesn't mean they think there is no role for government in society.

Normally I would just tell you to go fuck yourself but your opinion that I am dishonest about this issue makes me curious. My opinion after researching Libertarianism and even considering becoming an active member at one point is as honest as can be. Time and time again the overwhelming chord ringing in the words of Libertarians is fear and self centered protectionism. I do believe in protectionism in opposition to the two faced Reagan whom you seem to hold high in regard. Reagan began the assault on our middle class. That was the dumbest action in our countries history by a president.

It used to be that the average family could afford to send our own kids to college. That was because we could afford it. That was because union wages supported a one wage earner family. We live in a world where information and domestic manufacturing are the ace in the hole that cannot be defeated by a foreign country. Reagan and the Bush's and Clinton sold our strength down the river and out into the ocean straight to our enemies.

Libertarianism much as communism is a dream of the past. It is a dream of an agrarian society that didn't need many government services. Your precious Reagan saw to the death of the small family farm. Before we were so far behind the curve that we could manufacture a way to the prosperity you long for maybe libertarianism was possible. Now that we are living on the crumbs Reagan left us ..it is you that is dishonest...with your self!

The only one here being dishonest here is you. Just because libertarians think taxes are too high does not mean they are for no taxes. Just because they want a more limited government, doesn't mean they think there is no role for government in society.

Normally I would just tell you to go fuck yourself but your opinion that I am dishonest about this issue makes me curious. My opinion after researching Libertarianism and even considering becoming an active member at one point is as honest as can be. Time and time again the overwhelming chord ringing in the words of Libertarians is fear and self centered protectionism. I do believe in protectionism in opposition to the two faced Reagan whom you seem to hold high in regard. Reagan began the assault on our middle class. That was the dumbest action in our countries history by a president.

It used to be that the average family could afford to send our own kids to college. That was because we could afford it. That was because union wages supported a one wage earner family. We live in a world where information and domestic manufacturing are the ace in the hole that cannot be defeated by a foreign country. Reagan and the Bush's and Clinton sold our strength down the river and out into the ocean straight to our enemies.

Libertarianism much as communism is a dream of the past. It is a dream of an agrarian society that didn't need many government services. Your precious Reagan saw to the death of the small family farm. Before we were so far behind the curve that we could manufacture a way to the prosperity you long for maybe libertarianism was possible. Now that we are living on the crumbs Reagan left us ..it is you that is dishonest...with your self!

Unless your referring to something else as protectionism, then protectionism and libertarianism do not go together. Libertarians believe in free trade.

First off if you don't want me to add hypocrite to the list of your characteristics how about you don't pretend to know which past presidents I favor. Regan was before my time really so why don't you teach me a little something and tell SPECIFICALLY what Regan did that caused the downfall of the middle class.

This is kinds of a common theme among lefties. For god knows what reason you seem to think because your parents had it so great, you're entitled to have it be the same way. Union wages drive of the cost of goods for consumers. And none of the preisdent's you cited get to tell a business WHERE they can do business. I love fucking lefties like you. You don't have to do SHIT. Everything is suppossed to just drop in your lap I guess.

I do agree with one poster here. there are many shades of libertarian because it is about people's freedom and everybody draws the line somewhere. At some point everyone is going to say 'okay that is something we shouldn't allow people to do.

As far as your sniveling about how much your wage should pay for, for God's sake think for a second. You put in some uiber protectionist regulation that forces american business to only manufacture in America. So they pay more in labor then the alternative. You also want the unions to make sure unions protect employees to the hilt (a la the wonderful teacher's union perhaps). WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT"S GONNA DO TO THE COST OF GOOD'S AND SERVIC'S? What the hell good is improving wages when everything, relatively speaking, costs just as much if not more, because of those same policies?

Why would Libertarians oppose Chicken Fights?

42-15766713.jpg

I've never heard of narco libertarians. In fact i'm pretty sure you made it up.

But libertarians are not in favor of torturing animals. And it's pretty idiotic to suggest that they are.

depends on the rule

You've already been challenged to support your statements with facts and failed. You have no credibility here anymore.

depends on the rule

You've already been challenged to support your statements with facts and failed. You have no credibility here anymore.

:lol:

Your spewing abject bullshit and then claiming I need to disprove it with facts. Priceless! :lol:

Nice try chumley :thup:

PS: by all means support your assertion that libertarians believe in an individual's right to torture animals. This should be good.

depends on the rule

Your spewing abject bullshit and then claiming I need to disprove it with facts. Priceless! :lol:

PS: by all means support your assertion that libertarians believe in an individual's right to torture animals. This should be good.

chumley.......hehe

depends on the rule

You've been challenged to support your statements with facts. Until you do so you are merely deflecting.

You've been challenged to support your statements with facts. Until you do so you are merely deflecting.

You are the one deflecting, not me.

It is my assertion that libertarian ideology does not support an individual's right to torture animals. Exactly what "facts" are you looking for in support of this position? You can no sooner produce any facts to support the assertion that you're not a douchebag playing word games because you've been called on your bullshit.

True story :thup:

You are the one deflecting, not me.

It is my assertion that libertarian ideology does not support an individual's right to torture animals. Exactly what "facts" are you looking for in support of this position? You can no sooner produce any facts to support the assertion that you're not a douchebag playing word games because you've been called on your bullshit.

True story :thup:
Still waiting. Some link to an article by a narco-libertarian would be nice. We've already seen one that says the opposite. Up to you now.

I still don't know what a narco-libertarian is.

And I'm still waiting for some facts to back up your claim that libertarians support animal torture.

And I'm still waiting for some facts to back up your claim that libertarians support animal torture.

Anytime you're ready to post a link showing narco-libertarians support laws restricting animal cruelty. Just anytime.

Anytime you're ready to post a link showing narco-libertarians support laws restricting animal cruelty. Just anytime.

I'm still waiting to hear myself what your made up group narco-libertarian actually means. You made it up. should be simple enough then to tell us what it is.

And as a point of argument. One can't prove a negative last a checked. Meaning the requirement would be of you to show that the made up group (narco-libertarians) DO support animal cruelty.

Last edited:
I'm sure most of us have heard of the story of Abraham and his willingness to sacrifice his son Isaac to appease God. And since this is all I have to go on, I'm going to have to assume that Jews indeed support killing their children as sacrificial offerings to God. That is, unless somebody can produce some factual evidence to the contrary.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm sure most of us have heard of the story of Abraham and his willingness to sacrifice his son Isaac to appease God. And since this is all I have to go on, I'm going to have to assume that Jews indeed support killing their children as sacrificial offerings to God. That is, unless somebody can produce some factual evidence to the contrary.

:eusa_whistle:

Bible list of the Ten Commandments
Note Number 6.

Now, back to you. Have you found any evidence to support your position that narco-libertarians support laws regulating how private citizens treat their animals?

I'm beginning to support putting you dimwits in a cage and letting you tear each other to shreds while I sell tickets.

STFU already.

Since there is no such thing as a "narco-libertarian", what they support is moot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back