Do liberals want to control 100% of the economy?

Liberals long for the day when everyone lives in public housing, eating government issued meals, seeing government doctors.

Is that so wrong?

Just like being in the Army.If it's okay for them (and they are the best in the world), then it's okay for me.
I enjoyed my military service. Didn't you? Or were you back on the block swinging your dick in your hand?

First I salute your service. Then I will redirect that service to where it should be. We served in the military and gave up many of our rights so that the majority of the people of the United States could enjoy those rights. Not so that they could share our sacrifices.

Liberals long for the day when everyone lives in public housing, eating government issued meals, seeing government doctors.

Is that so wrong?

Just like being in the Army.If it's okay for them (and they are the best in the world), then it's okay for me.
I enjoyed my military service. Didn't you? Or were you back on the block swinging your dick in your hand?

You actually want to live in government housing and eat government food?

If the government was in charge of growing our food, we would all starve. That has been proven over and over again.

You would have felt right at home in the old Soviet Union.

Is that so wrong?

First I salute your service. Then I will redirect that service to where it should be. We served in the military and gave up many of our rights so that the majority of the people of the United States could enjoy those rights. Not so that they could share our sacrifices.

Moonglow did it because he enjoys being told what to do every minute of the day.

Moonglow did it because he enjoys being told what to do every minute of the day.

Some people require that structured lifestyle. Others put up with it for a time.

Some people require that structured lifestyle. Others put up with it for a time.

The kind of people who require it are what we normally call "mentally retarded."

I guess that explains liberalism.

I don't think most liberals consciously want to control 100% of the economy.

But they don't seem to have any resistance to more and more control, and in fact seem to think we aren't anywhere near close enough yet.

What is ideal for liberals? What is enough? Is there such a thing as too much gov't control (economically-speaking) in their paradigm(s).

Those in a position of power do. Those who want freebies, handouts and no personal responsibility are all for giving it to them.

See, I don't think they do.

For example, I don't think Obama consciously wants to do that. He believes his press that he's brilliant and that he's the only one who can save us ... and he'll know when to say when. It's not time yet. But he'll know. And of course it will be before he seizes 100%. Of course he doesn't enjoy being in the position to have to try to take over so much, and it's not his fault that he's claiming that duty, and he promises to stop sometime, but it's not time yet. Sometime. Eventually. He'll stop. Don't worry our pretty little heads over it. Just trust him. He won't seize too much power. Promise.

And I think he really believes that.

That delusion is a large part of what makes him so dangerous.

We dont dumbass, but you did say oops.....let the cat out of the bag, tisk tisk

You can't say one thing and then have policies that do the opposite. It makes the right look like indoctrinated locksteppers.

Our policies don't do the opposite, shit-for-brains. It's actually Democrat policies that allow corporations to control America. For Democrats, corporations are just another mechanism they can use to control everything we do.

Obama is an equal-opportunity Corporatist too....:D

2008 Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

You can't say one thing and then have policies that do the opposite. It makes the right look like indoctrinated locksteppers.

Our policies don't do the opposite, shit-for-brains. It's actually Democrat policies that allow corporations to control America. For Democrats, corporations are just another mechanism they can use to control everything we do.

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232

The majority of contributors to Obamas campaign are small donations

Can Romney say the same?

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232

Can Romney say the same?

when Obama drops his millions from Corporate support........let's talk........:eusa_whistle:

I don't think most liberals consciously want to control 100% of the economy.

But they don't seem to have any resistance to more and more control, and in fact seem to think we aren't anywhere near close enough yet.

What is ideal for liberals? What is enough? Is there such a thing as too much gov't control (economically-speaking) in their paradigm(s).

Wow! Are you wrong! They deserve to run it all, because they're so much smarter than you or me and if you don't believe me as Deany or Jilly

They know what's best for you.

they do love telling u whats best for u. As me and my friend say the Liberals are ok with free speech as long as u agree with them. Other than that, its attack insult attack.

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232

Can Romney say the same?

when Obama drops his millions from Corporate support........let's talk........:eusa_whistle:

how much money did Obama decline from Maher? OOo thats right when Liberals mock a person or say something nasty they are just joking, etiquette doesnt apply to them.

There is nothing wrong with being rich, that is as long as your are liberal. I wonder if John Kerry is ready to redistribute some of his wealth?

There is nothing wrong with being rich, that is as long as your are liberal. I wonder if John Kerry is ready to redistribute some of his wealth?

Let's put it to a vote

Kerry is a Senator.......let's see if he will vote for a tax increase for millionaires

We know Romney won't

Let's put it to a vote

Kerry is a Senator.......let's see if he will vote for a tax increase for millionaires

We know Romney won't

Let's put it to a vote

Kerry is a Senator.......let's see if he will vote for a tax increase for the middle class

We know Romney won't

Let's put it to a vote

We know Romney won't

According to the Supreme court Kerry voted for a major tax increase for many of us, regardless of wealth.

Let's put it to a vote

We know Romney won't

According to the Supreme court Kerry voted for a major tax increase for many of us, regardless of wealth.

How do you expect your taxes to increase?

You giving up your health insurance?

Let's put it to a vote

We know Romney won't

Let's look at this, Kerry will ask to increase earned income for the rich, pretty clever.

He does an end round and all the Dems think that is great.

Last edited:
Let's put it to a vote

We know Romney won't

How do you expect your taxes to increase?

You giving up your health insurance?
I didn't say mine. But ask the other retirees who will be honest about it. Yes our healthcare just went up since Obamacare passed. No I did not say Obamacare made our costs go up... Obamacare according to the Supreme court is a tax hike.... Now go on and ask your Democrat Senators if they are willing to vote for a Tax hike today.......

Is that so wrong?

Check out moonglow "the liberal soldier"s signature line. That explains it all.

yes, I'm a people person used to living in crowds and knowing how nice it when everybody is treated fairly and equally, those that don't will die!(comedy)

Forum List

Back