Do Liberals support third trimester abortions?

The only matter that counts is this: when the mother's life is in danger and it comes down to a choice of who lives, the mother wins out every time. Otherwise, it is murder.

seems conservatives are confused.....you can abort for some reasons but not other reasons....

so the fetus is responsible for the sins of the father...ie. rape, molestation...

why do people who believe in god and trust in god...suddenly have to abort a fetus that is a threat to the mother's health...should you not leave that up to your god?

Not confused. Convinced, you goof. Want to play abortion for for $500? I'll wax your ass and spank you too.

Prove me wrong.

You need to get some education in logic and reasoning so that you can avoid saying stupid things like this.

Do you know what a D&X procedure is used for? You imply that the purpose of a D&X is as a means to prevent unwanted parenthood, and that people support it as a matter of individual choice. But that's not true. A D&X is a late term abortion procedure, this is true enough, but the reason doctors perform these late term abortions is because the mother's health is in danger. There are certain birth defects, like hydrocephalus, that can make delivery of a child extremely dangerous, if not impossible. Hydrocephalus does not present until usually into the third trimester of pregnancy. A fetus with hydrocephalus will have an enlarged head, sometimes as large as a basketball, which makes delivery impossible for either mother or baby to survive. Sometimes, depending on the severity of the condition, a C-section delivery can be a viable alternative that offers a reasonable chance of for the baby to survive. But not always.

Late term abortions are also performed when a fetus dies in utero. Leaving the dead fetus in place is extremely dangerous to the mother. Thus, an abortion procedure is necessary to remove the fetus. Thus, a D&X procedure will be used. Overall, D&X procedures account for less than .2% of all abortions. They are illegal for any purpose other than protecting a woman's health, and are denounced by people of all political persuasions as well as by the medical community, for use as a form of elective parenthood prevention.

And I posted a thread 2 weeks ago about a doctor that was murdering children that came out.

I don't see any such thread ATM, so what you said at some point in the past does not matter here, nor does it do anything to establish any knowledge on your part. But the most important point is that a single, or even a collection, of radical wingnuts does not mean that an act or belief is accepted by a meaningful section of people. There are radical Mormons who believe in polygamous marriages of middle aged men to 13 year old girls. That doesn't mean that all or even most Mormons believe in child molestation. Osama bin Laden is a Muslim who has used radical religious teachings to justify terrorism. That does not mean that Islam is a violent religion. Radical Christians have committed acts of terrorism against abortion clinics and doctors. That does not mean that Christianity is a violent religion.

You don't know jack shit

Actually, I do. I'm not the one using fake terms for medical procedures, or regurgitating propaganda that does not measure up against the facts of the situation. That is you doing that.

The only matter that counts is this: when the mother's life is in danger and it comes down to a choice of who lives, the mother wins out every time. Otherwise, it is murder.

My mother was a product of a rape. Her mother was thirteen when she had my mother. My mother was a lovely creative woman. Just where would I be if she was aborted?

Thank you Jake Starky.

My mother was a product of a rape. Her mother was thirteen when she had my mother. My mother was a lovely creative woman. Just where would I be if she was aborted?
where would millions be if Hitler's mom had been aborted?

smiley_jackoff.gif

where would millions be if Hitler's mom had been aborted?

smiley_jackoff.gif

Where would millions be if someone had taken out Hitler as it should have been?

Prove me wrong.

You need to get some education in logic and reasoning so that you can avoid saying stupid things like this.

Do you know what a D&X procedure is used for? You imply that the purpose of a D&X is as a means to prevent unwanted parenthood, and that people support it as a matter of individual choice. But that's not true. A D&X is a late term abortion procedure, this is true enough, but the reason doctors perform these late term abortions is because the mother's health is in danger. There are certain birth defects, like hydrocephalus, that can make delivery of a child extremely dangerous, if not impossible. Hydrocephalus does not present until usually into the third trimester of pregnancy. A fetus with hydrocephalus will have an enlarged head, sometimes as large as a basketball, which makes delivery impossible for either mother or baby to survive. Sometimes, depending on the severity of the condition, a C-section delivery can be a viable alternative that offers a reasonable chance of for the baby to survive. But not always.

Late term abortions are also performed when a fetus dies in utero. Leaving the dead fetus in place is extremely dangerous to the mother. Thus, an abortion procedure is necessary to remove the fetus. Thus, a D&X procedure will be used. Overall, D&X procedures account for less than .2% of all abortions. They are illegal for any purpose other than protecting a woman's health, and are denounced by people of all political persuasions as well as by the medical community, for use as a form of elective parenthood prevention.

And I posted a thread 2 weeks ago about a doctor that was murdering children that came out.

I don't see any such thread ATM, so what you said at some point in the past does not matter here, nor does it do anything to establish any knowledge on your part. But the most important point is that a single, or even a collection, of radical wingnuts does not mean that an act or belief is accepted by a meaningful section of people. There are radical Mormons who believe in polygamous marriages of middle aged men to 13 year old girls. That doesn't mean that all or even most Mormons believe in child molestation. Osama bin Laden is a Muslim who has used radical religious teachings to justify terrorism. That does not mean that Islam is a violent religion. Radical Christians have committed acts of terrorism against abortion clinics and doctors. That does not mean that Christianity is a violent religion.

You don't know jack shit

Actually, I do. I'm not the one using fake terms for medical procedures, or regurgitating propaganda that does not measure up against the facts of the situation. That is you doing that.

I did no such thing. You made that up to support your lies.
then its not an actual abortion, the baby is dead.

You did nothing to prove me wrong. Blathering on and on proves that your long winded and like to type a lot.

better luck next time chuckles.

Thank you Jake Starky.

Ahh the what ifs.
They are endless.
If your mother had not existed you would never have been and thus would not have missed anything. Nor would anyone have missed you.

but yes appreciate what we do have.
It is all we are sure to have.

Thank you Jake Starky.

Ahh the what ifs.
They are endless.
If your mother had not existed you would never have been and thus would not have missed anything. Nor would anyone have missed you.

but yes appreciate what we do have.
It is all we are sure to have.
What if his grandmother wasn't raped! :eek:

You did nothing to prove me wrong. Blathering on and on proves that your long winded and like to type a lot.

Like I said, if you were educated on logic and good reasoning, you'd understand how stupid a thing it is to say something like this. In any event, since I've already invoked Godwin's law, I am finished with this thread, as it's devolved into meaninglessness.

I described what happens, I was not complaining.

If you don't like the truth, there's not much I can do about it.
You are not describing what happens. You are describing what happened historically, before it was made ILLEGAL.

Prove me wrong.

Here's a step by step link

Partial Birth Abortion Diagrams
Oh good you provided a diagram from several decades ago! That's great. Did I mention it's illegal? Would you like laws from individual states as proof that you're wrong? Maybe I should tell you to prove me wrong just like tell other people to do your research for you.

Where would you be? Not here complaining that you weren't born. This type of remark is always so silly and always comes up in a discussion of abortion. It involves a retrospective reaction to an event which never took place, which by itself would preclude the retrospective reaction in the first place. OF COURSE no parent wishes their child was dead. OF COURSE no sane person wishes they were never born. That is NOT the issue here. To demonstrate this, externalize it. Jackson, aren't you glad your mother did not abort your 6th sister? Aren't you so glad you had her as a part of your family and life?

I described what happens, I was not complaining.

You are not describing what happens. You are describing what happened historically, before it was made ILLEGAL.

Prove me wrong.

Here's a step by step link

Partial Birth Abortion Diagrams
Oh good you provided a diagram from several decades ago! That's great. Did I mention it's illegal? Would you like laws from individual states as proof that you're wrong? Maybe I should tell you to prove me wrong just like tell other people to do your research for you.

Where would you be? Not here complaining that you weren't born. This type of remark is always so silly and always comes up in a discussion of abortion. It involves a retrospective reaction to an event which never took place, which by itself would preclude the retrospective reaction in the first place. OF COURSE no parent wishes their child was dead. OF COURSE no sane person wishes they were never born. That is NOT the issue here. To demonstrate this, externalize it. Jackson, aren't you glad your mother did not abort your 6th sister? Aren't you so glad you had her as a part of your family and life?

There's no date on the link.

Negged for still lying.

No. There are dates on the laws that make it illegal though. Besides, when was the last time you saw a medical book use hand drawn diagrams like that? How about any modern book? The 80s? Maybe 90s? There's not a date on the diagram from your random sketchy backwater site, but there's not too much common sense in your interpretation either.

Have you tried using the internet to actually gain knowledge on this topic? Because it seems like you've only used misleading websites. Here, try this:
Partial Birth Abortion BAN Act

Hmmm, an entire act dedicated to banning partial birth abortion in the third trimester. It's almost as if I was not lying the entire time! And your diagram is still crap!

Last edited:
Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

What a curious wording.

I'm a liberal through and through. I absolutely oppose "choosing" to butcher a baby.

True liberals value human life above all.

No. There are dates on the laws that make it illegal though. Besides, when was the last time you saw a medical book use hand drawn diagrams like that? How about any modern book? The 80s? Maybe 90s? There's not a date on the diagram from your random sketchy backwater site, but there's not too much common sense in your interpretation either.

Have you tried using the internet to actually gain knowledge on this topic? Because it seems like you've only used misleading websites. Here, try this:
Partial Birth Abortion BAN Act

Hmmm, an entire act dedicated to banning partial birth abortion in the third trimester. It's almost as if I was not lying the entire time! And your diagram is still crap!

You are one dumb sob. I never brought up banning it, not once. But you're going on and on like you're some kind of wiz kid.

comical

no, you brought up how it's done, except it's NOT done because it's illegal. good work there. nice backpedal. 2 out of 10 for good effort.

Forum List

Back