Do Liberals on this board TRULY believe...

You said the Clintons never took a salary. Chelsea is a Clinton....and she has never taken a salary from the Foundation.

She HAS been 'blessed' by extremely generous companies (conected to the Foundation) and Clinton biased media paying her enormous salaries for doing almost nothing. NBC, for example, paid her $600k for foing a couple little stories...which usually pays $100k. Very generous. Still, no connection.

She has the education to back up employment offers like that. So did George w. Bush's daughter, who still works for NBC.

She had the education to be paid 3x what experienced journalists were making, right out of college?

No wonder I laugh at you so much

The Today show isn't journalism, Matt Lauer didn't even have a degree until he was 39. You do realize that most people in entertainment don't even have college degrees? It is whatever a network believes you'll add to the bottom line.

and you skirt the point

She was being paid 3-6x what experienced coworkers in the field were being paid.
She was paid according to how much revenue she brought in. She was a celebrity and was paid accordingly just like Jenna Bush.

Just like Jenna?

How much did Jenna make?

She has the education to back up employment offers like that. So did George w. Bush's daughter, who still works for NBC.

She had the education to be paid 3x what experienced journalists were making, right out of college?

The Today show isn't journalism, Matt Lauer didn't even have a degree until he was 39. You do realize that most people in entertainment don't even have college degrees? It is whatever a network believes you'll add to the bottom line.

and you skirt the point

She was being paid 3-6x what experienced coworkers in the field were being paid.
She was paid according to how much revenue she brought in. She was a celebrity and was paid accordingly just like Jenna Bush.

Just like Jenna?

How much did Jenna make?

Who cares?

and you skirt the point

Just like Jenna?

How much did Jenna make?

Who cares?

Afraid of the comparison?

Yet all of that money got donated to either the Clinton Foundation or the Clinton Family Foundation. On top of that, the Clinton's never took a salary from either foundation, so anyone saying their using the foundation to get rich are wrong.
Them getting rich is all the "Foundation" is. An tiny trickle of money went to charities just so they could say they sent some money there. To anybody who believes this thing is a "Foundation" for charitable cause, I have a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them. It is pure SCAM.

If I understand the leading question correctly, do we think that Ms. Clinton conducted business for the CGI while Secretary of State?

I'll say yes.

Next.

As soon as republicans stand up against Citizen United, only then will their whining be taken seriously. They ruled that money was speech and people with more money gets to be heard the loudest.

Don't like it? Stand against it. Like it? Then atop bitching.

Me? I don't like it...but again it's allowed and common. It's like being mad at only 1 fish for swimming and claiming all the other fish don't count.
So you won't answer without conditions...much like Hillary won't stop taking money from foreign nations that support terrorists unless she wins the Peesidency.

Got it.

Your question is built on conditions.
Yeah, the condition is 'YOUR OPINION'. Did she mix the two in YOUR opinion. Gawd, I have never seen a liberal have such a hard time give their opinion. Most of the time you can't get them to STOP giving their Opinions

:p

If it's that hard to say 'no' it must be 'yes'.

I'd say no doubt she did. The problem is that republicans have allowed it and defended it saying that money doesn't equal favors. Even going to the Supreme Court. Now they're pretending to be against it while being for it and saying it's allowed.

How many ways do you want it?
So you think she did. Copy.

(What Republicans think the money didn't buy favors?)

What republicans? Here, I'll show you.

Are you opposed to Citizens United? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back