Do Liberals on this board TRULY believe...

She's innocent until proven guilty
Nice dodge of the question, big guy.

Do YOU ...TRULY... believe that Hillary conducted absolutely NO - ZERO - Clinton Foundation business from the State Department as Secretary of State?

Ok, so we have established the fact that the liberals on this board believe Hillary Clinton is guilty of unethical - if not illegal - conduct as Secretary of State, using the State Department from which she simultaneously ran both the State Department and the Clinton Foundation, selling access and favors to her foundation donors.

As soon as republicans stand up against Citizen United, only then will their whining be taken seriously. They ruled that money was speech and people with more money gets to be heard the loudest.

Don't like it? Stand against it. Like it? Then atop bitching.

Me? I don't like it...but again it's allowed and common. It's like being mad at only 1 fish for swimming and claiming all the other fish don't count.

She is guilty...but the fact is i dont trust trump any more than hillary. Therefore because my brain tells me that america is in no way exceptional and it also tells me that no billionaire knows what hard work is...i am voting third party. So stick it.

That Hillary conducted absolutely NO - ZERO - Clinton Foundation business from the State Department as Secretary of State?

A simple 'Yes' or 'No' will do.

no. a yes or no will not do. that is the problem with you wing nut trolls. you want "yes or no" when it comes to others but excuse every piece of garbage dumb donald or anyone else who is a rightwingnut bigot does.

the actual answer.... of course she took meetings. why wouldn't she. that's what your wing nuts bought when they perverted the constitution and the law with citizen's united. or did you not understand that is what the decision did?

let us know when there's the slightest proof that access equaled a change in state department policy.

until then, you're boring everyone except your fellow trumpsters.

you know, the other uneducated angry white males.

Yes, you caught her

Hillary, in fact, sold cookies on behalf of the Clinton Foundation

Ah, Jill, you either believe she did or she didn't.

She took meetings with a Saudi Prince after he donated $32 million. 50% of her neetings involved donors. Several of those donors got contracts AFTER donating.

Sorry - it IS really simple.

Yes, you caught her

Again, nice dodge of the question. I understand how hard it is to answer in light of all the evidence against her...and more coming out.

As soon as republicans stand up against Citizen United, only then will their whining be taken seriously. They ruled that money was speech and people with more money gets to be heard the loudest.

Don't like it? Stand against it. Like it? Then atop bitching.

Me? I don't like it...but again it's allowed and common. It's like being mad at only 1 fish for swimming and claiming all the other fish don't count.
So you won't answer without conditions...much like Hillary won't stop taking money from foreign nations that support terrorists unless she wins the Peesidency.

Got it.

That Hillary conducted absolutely NO - ZERO - Clinton Foundation business from the State Department as Secretary of State?

A simple 'Yes' or 'No' will do.

no. a yes or no will not do. that is the problem with you wing nut trolls. you want "yes or no" when it comes to others but excuse every piece of garbage dumb donald or anyone else who is a rightwingnut bigot does.

the actual answer.... of course she took meetings. why wouldn't she. that's what your wing nuts bought when they perverted the constitution and the law with citizen's united. or did you not understand that is what the decision did?

let us know when there's the slightest proof that access equaled a change in state department policy.

until then, you're boring everyone except your fellow trumpsters.

you know, the other uneducated angry white males.
This post appears to have been written by an angry teenager

Yes, you caught her

Again, nice dodge of the question. I understand how hard it is to answer in light of all the evidence against her...and more coming out.

It's true

Hillary set up a stand selling cookies with proceeds going to fight AIDS in Africa......the bitch

Again, so we have established the fact that Liberals on the board believe she used the State Department to conduct Foundation business.

Copy all.

Hillary Clinton was not involved in the foundation while she was Secretary of State and did not become involved until 2013, after she had left. She left again when she announced her run for the presidency.

Of course I won't mention how about 50% of her meetings AS Sect of State were reportedly with FOUNDATION DONORS, the Saudi Prince who got an audience with her after donating $32 million, or how Donors got contracts....

Oh wait, I just did....sorry.

Forum List

Back