Do liberals even like this country?

Cry me river. Dude you hate Obama so it doesn't really matter what you are saying.

Yes you posted several lies about Obama. I asked you the following questions and you avoided all of them. Here's a few of them.
1. You claim Obama is anti business. Like what?

His first measure was to stop oil drilling in the Gulf in spite of a court order to remove that order. He then advanced to regulating banks as to who they could impose late penalties on for late or non payment. He also took over college loans that were typically provided by banks. He closed down many car dealerships when he took over the automobile industry. His minions attacked Gibson Guitar company not once, but twice. Their claim was because of the wood they were using to make their quality guitars, however, Fender (their competitor) used the same imported wood and not so much as a fine. But of course, Gibson is known to support Republicans and Fender supports Democrats.

Commie Care included how insurance companies were allowed to spend their own money. Insurance companies use their premium collections to invest so their profits could offset their claims. Obama stopped that. In Commie Care, it's required that insurance companies spend at least 80% of their premium collections on claims alone. And of course, his new taxes on all manufactures of medical equipment to support Commie Care was no help to them either.

2. Regulations that stop businesses? Like what?

Tobacco was one of his main issues. In spite of lying to us about nobody making under 250K would not see a new tax increase of any kind, he placed a sin tax on tobacco products within his first few months in office; one of the largest federal sin taxes in recent history. From there he stopped mail order tobacco sales from American Indians who had exclusive rights to sell their products. Then he attacked roll-your-own tobacco shops. Smokers would go to those shops to roll their own cigarettes to escape taxes that were put on manufactured cigarettes. Because of that, many of those shops were forced to close down.

Besides the coal industry, he attacked energy providers that used coal and closed them down. The ones allowed to remain open were forced to invest millions into cleaner energy.

Regulations. I do not believe a single word you are saying Ray. You only mentioned 3 industries guitar, coal and tobacco. But you made it sound like in general.
Where are your links to support your claim?

I have some of them but don't have time to post each one. DumBama even closed down car dealerships for crying out loud. You can google all of these and more and they will pop up at the top of the search list. And I mentioned the Gulf as well which ramifications closed down many other businesses that relied on the oil drillers.

The point is he was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He put his politics before jobs.

Gibson Press Release

Highway bill is expected to put an end to roll-your-own cigarettes

At least 3 coal plants announced closing since Obama's energy speech

https://jalopnik.com/the-feds-killed-pontiac-bob-lutz-says-1452735716

EPA Rules To Force 85 Coal-Fired Generators To Close By The End Of This Year

Cook Medical shelves Midwest expansion plans

Fourth Georgia hospital closes due to Obamacare payment cuts

IHOP Owner Gets Pancaked by Obamacare

REALLY Ray? Your belief, hatred and blame everything against Obama is unbelievable. I know you are not an honest person. Are you even credible? Why should I Google your post? So it's up to you post your links. I know already from the start something is wrong with your anti Obama post.
If Obama is anti business how did we gain 2 millions jobs in 2016? I do not believe Trump created jobs first quarter of this year and get credits for low unemployment.

1. Gibson. That is a press release repeat a press release defending themselves from illegal activity. You are saying they raided Gibson just for fun. Did Obama told them to raid Gibson? Pure dishonesty on your part.

2. Pontiac. It's get better. Read my link from your own Jalopnic. GM knew Pontiac Was On The Rope Before The Feds Ordered It Killed. GM killed Hummer before that because it's also unprofitable. If I'm bailing your business---Why should I allow you to make the same dying product? Pure dishonesty on your part.

3. Tobacco. Coming from a store that don't like new regulations. Most or all Americans will tell you where you can smoke. Cigarettes can cause cancer so Obama place it under FDA guidelines. So I admired him for doing that. Smoking is not good to your health. You are not being honest.

CDC - Fact Sheet - Health Effects of Cigarette Smoking - Smoking & Tobacco Use

4. Coal industry. Total bull crap. Total bull crap. Goal and plans with US commitment to Paris Accord will not take affect till 2030. Coal industry is dying because of Natural Gas which is cheaper to extract ( mostly coming from Texas Permian Basin) and cleaner. With Obama or not the coal industry is going to die. That's the reality. In reality clean energy has created more jobs than all fossil energy combined.
I will not even bother to blast where your biased, liar and unknown links came from.

5. Obamacare is total separate arguments but with the replacement Trumpcare is the no better but worse and garbage.

Final 2016 Jobs Report Marks 75 Consecutive Months of Growth - The Atlantic

GM Knew Pontiac Was On The Ropes Before The Feds Ordered It Killed

Obama signs bill putting tobacco products under FDA oversight - CNN.com

Cry me river. Dude you hate Obama so it doesn't really matter what you are saying.

Yes you posted several lies about Obama. I asked you the following questions and you avoided all of them. Here's a few of them.

His first measure was to stop oil drilling in the Gulf in spite of a court order to remove that order. He then advanced to regulating banks as to who they could impose late penalties on for late or non payment. He also took over college loans that were typically provided by banks. He closed down many car dealerships when he took over the automobile industry. His minions attacked Gibson Guitar company not once, but twice. Their claim was because of the wood they were using to make their quality guitars, however, Fender (their competitor) used the same imported wood and not so much as a fine. But of course, Gibson is known to support Republicans and Fender supports Democrats.

Commie Care included how insurance companies were allowed to spend their own money. Insurance companies use their premium collections to invest so their profits could offset their claims. Obama stopped that. In Commie Care, it's required that insurance companies spend at least 80% of their premium collections on claims alone. And of course, his new taxes on all manufactures of medical equipment to support Commie Care was no help to them either.

Tobacco was one of his main issues. In spite of lying to us about nobody making under 250K would not see a new tax increase of any kind, he placed a sin tax on tobacco products within his first few months in office; one of the largest federal sin taxes in recent history. From there he stopped mail order tobacco sales from American Indians who had exclusive rights to sell their products. Then he attacked roll-your-own tobacco shops. Smokers would go to those shops to roll their own cigarettes to escape taxes that were put on manufactured cigarettes. Because of that, many of those shops were forced to close down.

Besides the coal industry, he attacked energy providers that used coal and closed them down. The ones allowed to remain open were forced to invest millions into cleaner energy.

Regulations. I do not believe a single word you are saying Ray. You only mentioned 3 industries guitar, coal and tobacco. But you made it sound like in general.

I have some of them but don't have time to post each one. DumBama even closed down car dealerships for crying out loud. You can google all of these and more and they will pop up at the top of the search list. And I mentioned the Gulf as well which ramifications closed down many other businesses that relied on the oil drillers.

The point is he was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He put his politics before jobs.

Gibson Press Release

REALLY Ray? Your belief, hatred and blame everything against Obama is unbelievable. I know you are not an honest person. Are you even credible? Why should I Google your post? So it's up to you post your links. I know already from the start something is wrong with your anti Obama post.
If Obama is anti business how did we gain 2 millions jobs in 2016? I do not believe Trump created jobs first quarter of this year and get credits for low unemployment.

1. Gibson. That is a press release repeat a press release defending themselves from illegal activity. You are saying they raided Gibson just for fun. Did Obama told them to raid Gibson? Pure dishonesty on your part.

2. Pontiac. It's get better. Read my link from your own Jalopnic. GM knew Pontiac Was On The Rope Before The Feds Ordered It Killed. GM killed Hummer before that because it's also unprofitable. If I'm bailing your business---Why should I allow you to make the same dying product? Pure dishonesty on your part.

3. Tobacco. Coming from a store that don't like new regulations. Most or all Americans will tell you where you can smoke. Cigarettes can cause cancer so Obama place it under FDA guidelines. So I admired him for doing that. Smoking is not good to your health. You are not being honest.

4. Coal industry. Total bull crap. Total bull crap. Goal and plans with US commitment to Paris Accord will not take affect till 2030. Coal industry is dying because of Natural Gas which is cheaper to extract ( mostly coming from Texas Permian Basin) and cleaner. With Obama or not the coal industry is going to die. That's the reality. In reality clean energy has created more jobs than all fossil energy combined.
I will not even bother to blast where your biased, liar and unknown links came from.

5. Obamacare is total separate arguments but with the replacement Trumpcare is the no better but worse and garbage.

There is nothing dishonest about any of my links. DumBama had his minions create regulation to put coal companies out of business and he did just that along with power plants.

Tobacco, yeah, new regulations; regulations designed to close down their stores. That's been my point all along.

And yes, Gibson is a company that supports Republicans and conservatives. Bogus claims because they used the exact same wood as their competitor--Fender guitars, but Fender is a company renown for supporting Democrats.

Everything is crystal clear. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He used his political power to attack businesses he didn't like or businesses he wanted to control. Everything that happens under his watch with his bureaucracies (which a President controls) were his responsibility.

Gibson Press Release

There is nothing dishonest about any of my links. DumBama had his minions create regulation to put coal companies out of business and he did just that along with power plants.

Tobacco, yeah, new regulations; regulations designed to close down their stores. That's been my point all along.

And yes, Gibson is a company that supports Republicans and conservatives. Bogus claims because they used the exact same wood as their competitor--Fender guitars, but Fender is a company renown for supporting Democrats.

Everything is crystal clear. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He used his political power to attack businesses he didn't like or businesses he wanted to control. Everything that happens under his watch with his bureaucracies (which a President controls) were his responsibility.

You can disagree with Obama policy but using your racism as part of your attack doesn't mean much of credibility Ray.

Again if Obama is an anti business. How did we get the unemployment below 5% part of 2016 and 2 millions jobs created? And 2.7 millions jobs added in 2015. Answer that question.

All your links you posted about regulations are all (except Obamacare) nonsense and I clearly debunked it for you. I already knew how weak it is when I started opening your links. Is it that all you got to make that big claim that Obama is anti business?

Gibson was raided because of illegal logging or obtaining ebony madagascar wood. That has nothing to do with Obama or regulations.

Coal industry is probably one of the biggest lies that Trump made to coal industry or to America. So did Trump EO brought back coal industry or jobs? Hell NO. Not a chance.
In order for the coal industry or jobs to come back -------- You have to shut down the clean energy industry Like SOLAR POWER and NATURAL GAS businesses and that is not going to happen. With or without Obama coal industry is going to die.
Renewable Energy Is Creating Jobs 12 Times Faster Than the Rest of the Economy

Why the U.S. Coal Industry and Its Jobs Are Not Coming Back

The entire coal industry employs fewer people than Arby’s

Gibson Press Release

You can disagree with Obama policy but using your racism as part of your attack doesn't mean much of credibility Ray.

Again if Obama is an anti business. How did we get the unemployment below 5% part of 2016 and 2 millions jobs created? And 2.7 millions jobs added in 2015. Answer that question.

All your links you posted about regulations are all (except Obamacare) nonsense and I clearly debunked it for you. I already knew how weak it is when I started opening your links. Is it that all you got to make that big claim that Obama is anti business?

Gibson was raided because of illegal logging or obtaining ebony madagascar wood. That has nothing to do with Obama or regulations.

Coal industry is probably one of the biggest lies that Trump made to coal industry or to America. So did Trump EO brought back coal industry or jobs? Hell NO. Not a chance.
In order for the coal industry or jobs to come back -------- You have to shut down the clean energy industry Like SOLAR POWER and NATURAL GAS businesses and that is not going to happen. With or without Obama coal industry is going to die.

Once again, you are not addressing what happened at the time. Before our abundance of natural gas, coal was still being used by power plants. Now that some plants were forced to convert, there is no sense converting them back now. They might as well use the cheaper cleaner fuels.

And where do you get race in my (or any of my) post? Oh, that's right, you're a liberal. You wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! and then frantically begin looking under your bed and in your closets. I bet you even dream about racism.

DumBama didn't create any jobs. Presidents don't do that--private industry does that. All government can do is make it more or less difficult for the private sector to create jobs. DumBama made it more difficult. That's why he had the slowest recovery in history. Had he not put party before country, he would have been in charge of the largest job growth.

Coal country begs Obama for mercy as hundreds of coal plants ready for closing

Renewable energy projects cost US taxpayers $26 billion for only 2,300 permanent jobs, which is $11.5 million per job • AEI

Gibson Press Release

1. Once again, you are not addressing what happened at the time. Before our abundance of natural gas, coal was still being used by power plants. Now that some plants were forced to convert, there is no sense converting them back now. They might as well use the cheaper cleaner fuels.

2. And where do you get race in my (or any of my) post? Oh, that's right, you're a liberal. You wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! and then frantically begin looking under your bed and in your closets. I bet you even dream about racism.

3. DumBama didn't create any jobs. Presidents don't do that--private industry does that. All government can do is make it more or less difficult for the private sector to create jobs. DumBama made it more difficult. That's why he had the slowest recovery in history. Had he not put party before country, he would have been in charge of the largest job growth.

Coal country begs Obama for mercy as hundreds of coal plants ready for closing

Renewable energy projects cost US taxpayers $26 billion for only 2,300 permanent jobs, which is $11.5 million per job • AEI

1. You are saying that new technology such as clean energy should hold off because of coal? You are saying natural gas which cheaper and cleaner to extract should not be use because of coal. Again with or without Obama coal will die. Again did Trump bullshit EO made any difference? Hell no. He lied.

2. Racism in your post? Obama is a respectable name here in US and overseas. Not DumBama. Compared to your Trump garbage popularity. Your hatred is unbelievable.

3. If Obama did not create jobs. So why are you bragging lying Trump created jobs? You are not consistent. Trump inherited an excellent economy from Obama. That's a fact.

Dude Obama did not make it difficult. You tried to prove it by giving me several regulations that you think was anti business. Like Gibson, Pontiac, tobacco and I debunked it for you very easy. Is that all you got to prove?

Your link from Daily Caller and AEI. From Daily Caller and AEI? I glanced but I don't even bother reading it.

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Last edited:
1. You are saying that new technology such as clean energy should hold off because of coal? You are saying natural gas which cheaper and cleaner to extract should not be use because of coal. Again with or without Obama coal will die. Again did Trump bullshit EO made any difference? Hell no. He lied.

Nope, I neve said that, what I did say is that DURING THE TIME when coal was cheaper, DumBama tried to close down power plants and coal mines.

2. Racism in your post? Obama is a respectable name here in US and overseas. Not DumBama. Compared to your Trump garbage popularity. Your hatred is unbelievable.

I never denied I hate the guy, but there is nothing racist about DumBama.

3. If Obama did not create jobs. So why are you bragging lying Trump created jobs? You are not consistent. Trump inherited an excellent economy from Obama. That's a fact.

If you are going to credit somebody with creating jobs, then you have to show what measures were taken to create those jobs. Trump reversed job killing regulations. He's working on tax reforms that might help companies. His approach to jobs increased consumer confidence.

Now, what exactly did DumBama do to create jobs?

Dude Obama did not make it difficult. You tried to prove it by giving me several regulations that you think was anti business. Like Gibson, Pontiac, tobacco and I debunked it for you very easy. Is that all you got to prove?

You debunked nothing--only in your mind.

Your link from Daily Caller and AEI. From Daily Caller and AEI? I glanced but I don't even bother reading it.

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Which is typical of the left when they ask for proof and we provide it.

Forum List

Back