Do left wingers hate unions?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
given the number of threads about those on the right wanting the regular NFL refs back and the accompanying insults and taunts....does this mean the left wingers hate unions?

Nope, it means that left wingers, I would think, as do all Americans, want union members who are professionals doing their jobs.

given the number of threads about those on the right wanting the regular NFL refs back and the accompanying insults and taunts....does this mean the left wingers hate unions?

No, they're just pointing out how dopey you are when you run your mouth about how bad unions are, but when it comes to pro football, you demand that the NFL meet the refs demands and get them back to work.

It's pathetic you can't be that passionate about something important... like teachers.

No, they're just pointing out how dopey you are when you run your mouth about how bad unions are, but when it comes to pro football, you demand that the NFL meet the refs demands and get them back to work.

It's pathetic you can't be that passionate about something important... like teachers.

^This.

Yurt has all sorts of questions!

Ask him about the rules on PMs.

Took three pages to straighten him out.

Personally I know of noone stating they want their demands met, just that they wish it would be settled.

This makes as much sense as when similarities between some Dem and CPUSA positions are posted. It doesn't mean they're the same. I've heard that Communists love their children. I guess that means you must hate yours, eh?!?! :eek:

Forum List

Back