Do It Right This Time Israel

The answer to all 5 points is NO. You are fabricating fantasies.
Explain why they're fantasy's, troll?
Do you not demonize them 24/7, just like the Nazis demonized the Jews?
- As convenient as it sound to advocate your cause and case(as a pro-Palestinian) by simply showing a picture of Netanyahu with horns and sharp fangs soak with blood - it sure does the job of influencing no doubt about it, But this doesn't belong to democracy and neither to Jews, it belongs to a totalitarian/dictatorship regime, here in Israel the government doesn't have to influence the opinion of the people so radically, more then that everyone can state their own free opinion, and there is a freedom of information to all, sadly the situation in Gaza and also in the WB thankfully to the Arab Media mostly, is different, they demonize Israel to incite mob violence and gain more support from "their" people, under the risk of being revolted due to the stupid stubbornness of continuing to -call it retaliate- I call it stupidity, and the only people who suffer from that are the Palestinians, so it circles around and they get more power and popularity, this is the difference, I can elaborate but I believe you understand what I'm talking about.

Do you not treat them like they are sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews?
They are not being treated like sub-humans or any other humans, they are simply not allowed to enter Israel, and they were also isolated from Israel in the past, why considering them Israelis? they even don't call themselves Israelis.
This is a result of demonizing, matter of fact Palestinians live better in Israel than in anywhere else around us.
Minorities also enjoy rights that doesn't exist in Switzerland or the US or any other place in the world.
Straight to the question, each one of these baits a long debate/discussion but I tried to sum it to the satisfying answer.

Do you not blame them for all the problems in the country, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews?
I [Personally] already stated my policy about blaming the other, we don't blame them for all of the problems in our state, not for sucking blood, not for kidnapping kids, not for plotting to kill us, not for squeezing the life from the southerns and not for claiming(and owning) our[Jewish] most religiously sacred sites - they do indeed own a big chunk in the security and related topics that also considered a problem, but we don't even blame them for that.
Definitely not like the Nazis blamed the Jews.

Do you not accept any kind of violence against them, just like Germans accepted the violence against the Jews?
I'm against violence, but when you have no choice you simply have to respond.
I Won't tolerate purposed attempts to kill me or anyone else in Israel, would you tolerate such things? we went through that, you'll try to find the reason why the do so, the answer exploding in our face every day, they want us dead, and to explain logically why or what and even trying to debate with mad violent people can only cause more violence, also because of the people from the side screaming "ISRAEL APARTHEID STOP PALESTINE HOLOCAUST" and what else, inciting them to continue their violent rampage.
This is the Israeli perspective about the subject, violence only breed hate, but when they already hate you, the violence is expected so I choose to stay alive and be hated for eternity if that's the option and I'm pretty sure you would agree with me.

Are you not trying to cleanse them from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews?
The only one being 'cleansed' from Gaza for example, were Jews - but the rockets continued, so we placed a blockade, divide and conquer, do you really think that Israel is sending a loaded train full of Palestinians to gas chamber? ever since the establishment of Israel, the Palestinians and Israeli Arabs population growth show the other way around, we are multiplying them genetically.
The common argue about "cleanse" is wrong, there is not race, gender, opinion, or any other aspect that Israel "cleansing ethnically" as they claim, only a protection of the Israeli borders as legitimate action to protect the population, just like anywhere else in the civilized world.

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.

- As convenient as it sound to advocate your cause and case(as a pro-Palestinian) by simply showing a picture of Netanyahu with horns and sharp fangs soak with blood - it sure does the job of influencing no doubt about it, But this doesn't belong to democracy and neither to Jews, it belongs to a totalitarian/dictatorship regime, here in Israel the government doesn't have to influence the opinion of the people so radically, more then that everyone can state their own free opinion, and there is a freedom of information to all, sadly the situation in Gaza and also in the WB thankfully to the Arab Media mostly, is different, they demonize Israel to incite mob violence and gain more support from "their" people, under the risk of being revolted due to the stupid stubbornness of continuing to -call it retaliate- I call it stupidity, and the only people who suffer from that are the Palestinians, so it circles around and they get more power and popularity, this is the difference, I can elaborate but I believe you understand what I'm talking about.

Do you not treat them like they are sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews?
They are not being treated like sub-humans or any other humans, they are simply not allowed to enter Israel, and they were also isolated from Israel in the past, why considering them Israelis? they even don't call themselves Israelis.
This is a result of demonizing, matter of fact Palestinians live better in Israel than in anywhere else around us.
Minorities also enjoy rights that doesn't exist in Switzerland or the US or any other place in the world.
Straight to the question, each one of these baits a long debate/discussion but I tried to sum it to the satisfying answer.

Do you not blame them for all the problems in the country, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews?
I [Personally] already stated my policy about blaming the other, we don't blame them for all of the problems in our state, not for sucking blood, not for kidnapping kids, not for plotting to kill us, not for squeezing the life from the southerns and not for claiming(and owning) our[Jewish] most religiously sacred sites - they do indeed own a big chunk in the security and related topics that also considered a problem, but we don't even blame them for that.

Do you not accept any kind of violence against them, just like Germans accepted the violence against the Jews?
I Won't tolerate purposed attempts to kill me or anyone else in Israel, would you tolerate such things? we went through that, you'll try to find the reason why the do so, the answer exploding in our face every day, they want us dead, and to explain logically why or what and even trying to debate with mad violent people can only cause more violence, also because of the people from the side screaming "ISRAEL APARTHEID STOP PALESTINE HOLOCAUST" and what else, inciting them to continue their violent rampage.
This is the Israeli perspective about the subject, violence only breed hate, but when they already hate you, the violence is expected so I choose to stay alive and be hated for eternity if that's the option and I'm pretty sure you would agree with me.

Are you not trying to cleanse them from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews?
The only one being 'cleansed' from Gaza for example, were Jews - but the rockets continued, so we placed a blockade, divide and conquer, do you really think that Israel is sending a loaded train full of Palestinians to gas chamber? ever since the establishment of Israel, the Palestinians and Israeli Arabs population growth show the other way around, we are multiplying them genetically.
The common argue about "cleanse" is wrong, there is not race, gender, opinion, or any other aspect that Israel "cleansing ethnically" as they claim, only a protection of the Israeli borders as legitimate action to protect the population, just like anywhere else in the civilized world.

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.

Great post @Daniyel

No more placating endless Palestinians demands. End this dispute once & for all.

Gaza truce holding as 10,000 Israelis join protests in Tel Aviv - Telegraph

Care to explain
No more placating endless Palestinians demands. End this dispute once & for all.

Care to explain as to just what you mean
OMG! You mean Israel is treating the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians like the Nazis treated the Jews? I didn't know that. Will you please be so kind to educate us as to where the trains run & where the ovens are located in the Gaza concentration camp? Thank You & bless you for your coming reply so everyone will see the truth.

Oh now I get it. Yes you are right. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel is indeed unjustifyable brutal demonizing treatment to the Palestinians. And I agree with you that if Israel really wants to establish peace with them, first this entire damn Zionist agenda has to go. Why can't Israel show some love, justice & respect for their Palestinians like the surrounding Arab countries did & still do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY! Don't you agree?

Ohhh can it MJ . . . any thinking person knows that there were no peace offerings and land concessions offered by Israel to the Palestinians that were worth even a small hill of beans . . . the 'security fence' that you mention is really a euphemism for 'prison fence'. Seriously, get some new material.

Care to explain

Care to explain as to just what you mean
OMG! You mean Israel is treating the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians like the Nazis treated the Jews? I didn't know that. Will you please be so kind to educate us as to where the trains run & where the ovens are located in the Gaza concentration camp? Thank You & bless you for your coming reply so everyone will see the truth.

Oh now I get it. Yes you are right. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel is indeed unjustifyable brutal demonizing treatment to the Palestinians. And I agree with you that if Israel really wants to establish peace with them, first this entire damn Zionist agenda has to go. Why can't Israel show some love, justice & respect for their Palestinians like the surrounding Arab countries did & still do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY! Don't you agree?

Ohhh can it MJ . . . any thinking person knows that there were no peace offerings and land concessions offered by Israel to the Palestinians that were worth even a small hill of beans . . . the 'security fence' that you mention is really a euphemism for 'prison fence'. Seriously, get some new material.
What about Israel offering 90% of the West Bank and the many, many peace offerings? You have to be high on something.

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.

I hope the following facts will make you realize that there are people posting here that have not been suckered by your people's propaganda and know the facts.

How much did the Hasbara outfit pay you for typing that nonsense. Your people invaded Palestine from Europe and evicted or enslaved/occupied the people and occupied the land that were living there. The towns in southern Israel inhabited by Jews now, were once Palestinian towns, that your people stole and occupied.

As far as discrimination against non-Jews, let's just say Israel is one of the most racist countries in the world:

"In 1973, former Israeli scholar, critic, and lifelong human rights activist, Israel Shahak (1933 – 2001), wrote a paper titled, “What is the Meaning of the Jewish State” in which he said:

“The real situation in Israel is really very simple: Israel is not an ‘Israeli’ state, or a state of its citizens but it is a ‘Jewish state.’ ” With regard to land, “More than 90% of the inhabited areas of the State of Israel are under the rule of the Jewish National Fund regulations, under which non-Jews cannot rent or buy a house or flat, open a business, in short cannot live. This land is called in Hebrew ‘the land’ saved. The land which belongs to non-Jews is called unsaved not national (meaning Jewish) and by buying or confiscating it from a non-Jew by a Jew, the land is supposed to be ‘saved.’ ”

It’s only the beginning. Numerous privileges are afforded Jews alone that include:

– not only the right to the land but to a mortgage or loan to finance it;

– on confiscated West Bank land, “Jewish inhabitants enter into prepared houses, with water and electricity;” unconnected Arab villages are forbidden to use either; and

– “A building project for the newly-married applies only for the Jewish newly-married and so forth; to be a Jew in a Jewish state is to be both a privileged being, and to be able to receive a lot of ‘easy’ money a non-Jew can not ever get.”

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

It's been 'splained. All 5 points you raise are false. Period.
You're FOS, troll bitch! You must like being a coward?
Fo schizzle.

Steppin' out of character there Hoss. Go read up on your notes as to who you represent in this identity. ;)
Go gently with @Hossfly his credential are he claims to be a Vietnam vet and that America won that war, IMO he is as nutty as squirrel shit.

It's been 'splained. All 5 points you raise are false. Period.
You're FOS, troll bitch! You must like being a coward?
Fo schizzle.

Steppin' out of character there Hoss. Go read up on your notes as to who you represent in this identity. ;)
Go gently with @Hossfly his credential are he claims to be a Vietnam vet and that America won that war, IMO he is as nutty as squirrel shit.

'Legend'.

Why? Because he showed the balls you don't have?
Seriously, I explained why, do you have any comment? I don't have any reason to lie and even if you think I do you can always do your research about it, nobody hide this information from you, but its up to you to get the conclusions correctly, somehow you made a conclusion that Israel are like the Nazis, I disproved it, so perhaps all the people yelling 'hasbara' and other bullshit can somewhat disprove my post? I don't think they can, but explain to me why you made such conclusion in the first place?

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.

I hope the following facts will make you realize that there are people posting here that have not been suckered by your people's propaganda and know the facts.

How much did the Hasbara outfit pay you for typing that nonsense. Your people invaded Palestine from Europe and evicted or enslaved/occupied the people and occupied the land that were living there. The towns in southern Israel inhabited by Jews now, were once Palestinian towns, that your people stole and occupied.

As far as discrimination against non-Jews, let's just say Israel is one of the most racist countries in the world:

"In 1973, former Israeli scholar, critic, and lifelong human rights activist, Israel Shahak (1933 – 2001), wrote a paper titled, “What is the Meaning of the Jewish State” in which he said:

“The real situation in Israel is really very simple: Israel is not an ‘Israeli’ state, or a state of its citizens but it is a ‘Jewish state.’ ” With regard to land, “More than 90% of the inhabited areas of the State of Israel are under the rule of the Jewish National Fund regulations, under which non-Jews cannot rent or buy a house or flat, open a business, in short cannot live. This land is called in Hebrew ‘the land’ saved. The land which belongs to non-Jews is called unsaved not national (meaning Jewish) and by buying or confiscating it from a non-Jew by a Jew, the land is supposed to be ‘saved.’ ”

It’s only the beginning. Numerous privileges are afforded Jews alone that include:

– not only the right to the land but to a mortgage or loan to finance it;

– on confiscated West Bank land, “Jewish inhabitants enter into prepared houses, with water and electricity;” unconnected Arab villages are forbidden to use either; and

– “A building project for the newly-married applies only for the Jewish newly-married and so forth; to be a Jew in a Jewish state is to be both a privileged being, and to be able to receive a lot of ‘easy’ money a non-Jew can not ever get.”

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

The beautiful title of this link itself explains why this is one sided, "discriminatory" oh please.
Israel is so small that one person can simply purchase it all, which is why I don't take that as the Israeli side for this matter.
Jewish National Fund The Work We Do
The purpose of maintaining Israel as a shelter for Jews is the only reason they even established in the first place, but now when something is done legally you have something wrong to say.
If I don't want to date black women its because I think they're ugly (not true but just for the example) - I have all the rights to think so, all the rights to NOT date black women, and all the right to express my opinion, this is the law, racist don't you agree?
PS my ex was Ethiopian.

After reading all of the posts on this thread by the board's jews.

It's easy to see how much they hate the goyim.

And why jewish "blood libel" is far more fact than fiction. ....... :cool:

After reading all of the posts on this thread by the board's jews.

It's easy to see how much they hate the goyim.

And why jewish "blood libel" is far more fact than fiction. ....... :cool:

You are clueless, Jews do not hate nor dislike non-Jews. Apart from a very small minority of extremists, Jews are very tolerant and accepting of other religions. Muslims on the other hand!

I understand what you are talking about, has nothing to do with what I was talking about. What about comments from Roudy, Lipbush, proudveteran, Sally, Hollie, rhodescolar, Horsefly, Sweet Caroline, etc. Are you saying they don't demonize the Palestinian's 24/7? Aside from Lipbush, show me one post by any of the others that doesn't.

They are simply not allowed to leave Gaza and are denied basic human rights the rest of the world enjoys and you see nothing wrong with that? By denying them basic human rights, that's treating them like they are sub-human.

You blame them for the "majority" of the problems in Israel. You haven't blamed them for your large un-employment problem you're having. Not yet, anyway. But you do blame them for all the violence between Israel and Gaza. Not once, have you ever stepped up and taken ownership over the missiles you deliberately launch at them on a weekly basis, truce or no truce.

The "Israeli perspective" is that of a coward. Someone so morally bankrupt, with no guts whatsoever, to ask themselves the "hard" questions as to what "they" (the Israeli's) have done to help create the situation they're in. You never deal with what "you" are doing wrong. You always blame "them" (the Pals), for the things you do.

Tell that to the Bedouins.

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.
At least you tried.

Forum List

Back