Do it for Trayvon, 100 blacks beat two whites

What makes anyone think there would be a police report?

I would like to see one person, just one, pull out a handgun and teach the ones who live a lesson. Then reload.

Your wait is over! His name is George Zimmerman, and he'll be found not guilty soon:eusa_angel:

Before George Zimmerman there was Bernie Goetz.

When people get fed up, strange things happen.

The consensus is that being white, the couple should have run away, gotten out of there. Otherwise known collectively as white flight and that's racist.

What makes anyone think there would be a police report?

I would like to see one person, just one, pull out a handgun and teach the ones who live a lesson. Then reload.

Your wait is over! His name is George Zimmerman, and he'll be found not guilty soon:eusa_angel:

Before George Zimmerman there was Bernie Goetz.

When people get fed up, strange things happen.

The consensus is that being white, the couple should have run away, gotten out of there. Otherwise known collectively as white flight and that's racist.

the consensus is that being two, it's not a smart idea to take on a hundred.

duh

Two vs dozens. Yep, not good odds. Which is why my preferred carry is a baby Glock 9mm, with the bad-ass extended 30 round 9mm mag. Got two of 'em in the car, with the standard normal sized one in the gun. That gives me....lets say, about 70+ bullets at my disposal.

Yeah, that would do the trick. After the first 2-3 aggressors were taken care of, I doubt the rest would keep coming.

Two vs dozens. Yep, not good odds. Which is why my preferred carry is a baby Glock 9mm, with the bad-ass extended 30 round 9mm mag. Got two of 'em in the car, with the standard normal sized one in the gun. That gives me....lets say, about 70+ bullets at my disposal.

Yeah, that would do the trick. After the first 2-3 aggressors were taken care of, I doubt the rest would keep coming.

whoop de fucking do

Or you can go for the Taurus Judge revolver. Fires a .410 shotgun shell through a pistol!!!! 4 pellets all about the size of a .380 round. That would work also. Of course, you could use "rat shot", and pepper them with tiny pellets that would take out eyes and hurt like a bitch, but probably not kill 'em. That way the cops can still arrest 'em and they can rot in jail while you laugh.

BUT remember, ONLY if your life is immediately being threatened, and the person(s) doing so have the ability and intent to do so, can you defend yourself in this way. Then and ONLY then.

whoop de fucking do

Yep. But unfortunately, guys like me are rarely the type these scumbags target. They are dumb animals, but they have enough sense to tell the difference between a guy who will coward down, and one who might shoot back.

whoop de fucking do

Yep. But unfortunately, guys like me are rarely the type these scumbags target. They are dumb animals, but they have enough sense to tell the difference between a guy who will coward down, and one who might shoot back.

yeah, i'm sure everyone recognizes you for the tough guy you obviously are.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

i bet you're a real ball of fire if the crusts aren't cut off the sandwiches just the way you like them. :eusa_eh: :lol:

Last edited:
Or you can go for the Taurus Judge revolver. Fires a .410 shotgun shell through a pistol!!!! 4 pellets all about the size of a .380 round. That would work also. Of course, you could use "rat shot", and pepper them with tiny pellets that would take out eyes and hurt like a bitch, but probably not kill 'em. That way the cops can still arrest 'em and they can rot in jail while you laugh.

BUT remember, ONLY if your life is immediately being threatened, and the person(s) doing so have the ability and intent to do so, can you defend yourself in this way. Then and ONLY then.

Oy vey... I'm a gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter, NRA member. But why do whites always fall back into excited discussions about guns whenever the subject of attacks on them comes up? Why don't whites step back and look at the bigger picture: they live in a country where attacks on them are only going to get worse unless and until they organize politically, AS WHITES, and start fighting back politically?

So basically, the scumbags who attacked those people didn't say "Do it forTrayvon", it was some idiot on one of those comments. I'm from the area, and I think that the perpetrators should receive the HIGHEST possible sentence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hilarious that the victims were reporters. The press always tries to cover up hate crimes against whites -- apparently, even when the press itself is the victim.

Political correctness is a seriously fucked up thing.

I'm not questioning his intelligence, I'm questioning his judgement of the situation. What did he think the perpetrator's reaction would be with such strength in numbers? That he would've apologised? I doubt it. Intestinal fortitude aside, I would've cut my losses and made a hasty exit rather than confront a vandal who stood among a mob of a hundred strong.

I echo what Swagger said. People in large groups mobbing together aren't known for exercising good judgement. There's something in our human wiring that appears to malfunction when we're in large angry groups.

As they say, discretion is the better part of valor...there are some scenarios that you stand and face, and others where, if you aren't completely brain dead, you get the hell out of dodge.
I might flatten a couple of them if they block my path, but I'm not getting out of the car for anything.

So how long does it take you to change clips. Odds are good someone in that 100 person mob is just waiting for you to have to reload.. Call it 2 seconds if you're really good. An average shooter could double tap you in 2 seconds.

One of a mob made up of a hundred people throws a rock at the car and one of them gets out to confront them?! Has he got a death wish, or something?

Amazing comment...

You don't ask why it is that someone would throw a rock at a car window of two completely innocent people who happend to be driving through a certain neighborhood but you do question the intelligence of the man who had the intestinal fortitude to confront those that did?

what's amazing about it?

anyone with more brains than testosterone would have left asap.

you're confusing *intestnal fortitude* with stupidity.

and, no, i'm not excusing the rock thrower.

This isn't about testosterone...it's about right and wrong...people standing up for what is right and not tolerating what is wrong. Our cities have become dangerous because the good people who live there are so afraid of the bad that they cower behind locked doors.

What's the George Rodriguez quote..."I'd rather live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a lamb?"

You can do what you like...including running away...that's your perogative...but at some point you're either going to take a stand or your life is going to be so compromised it isn't worth living. I'm gonna go with Georgie's advice. Lot's of people eat rack of lamb...very few eat rack of lion.

Oy vey... I'm a gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter, NRA member. But why do whites always fall back into excited discussions about guns whenever the subject of attacks on them comes up? Why don't whites step back and look at the bigger picture: they live in a country where attacks on them are only going to get worse unless and until they organize politically, AS WHITES, and start fighting back politically?

Perhaps because they recognize that crime in the U.S. is at historically low levels not seen since the mid 1970s, in spite of the fact that our population has increased by 45% since '74. So no, things aren't getting worse....in fact, they're considerably better, statistically speaking.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

Last edited:
Perhaps you should quit the braggadocio and tune-in to reality. Unless you wish to tell us how you'd have done exactly the same as this reporter if you found yourself in his shoes. Though I'll let dwell on that before you dig yourself into a hole by claiming that you'd act on your "intestinal fortitude" by confronting a hundred or so hostile strangers.

In my younger days I jumped into a six on one fight to protect someone who was taking a savage beating. I got a broken nose and three cracked ribs for my troubles. Would I do it again? Yes, as a matter of fact I would. I don't like bullies or mobs. Sometimes you have to stand up to them no matter what the cost. That isn't "braggadocio" that's just how I was raised.

Big difference between fighting 6 guys and a 100 there buddy.

So how long does it take you to change clips. Odds are good someone in that 100 person mob is just waiting for you to have to reload.. Call it 2 seconds if you're really good. An average shooter could double tap you in 2 seconds.

First, it's a magazine, not a 'clip'. Second, TWO seconds?! That's an incredibly sloooooow mag change. Next, no real shooter "double taps" but instead place two rapid, well placed shots. There's a big difference. And by the way, if those two shots took anywhere near 2 seconds, you'd be among the slowest shooters at the range...like molasses slow.

Now here's a quick magazine change:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLniuMpgM1I]WORLDS FASTEST MAG CHANGE - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back