Do I rock or do I suck?

Do I rock or do I suck?

• Total voters
Come on, guys. It's not nice to make fun of a mentally handicapped man playing the guitar. :(

giphy.gif

• Banned
Ah I see that two people here are making up lies about me to try and drag me down to their level because they are not able to contest the facts I share on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal many for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be.

Thanks to everyone else for taking the time to comment and vote.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You are kidding right? I think this thread just catapulted me into guitar god status.

Last edited:
Jesus, I don't know who are more insane zionist douchebags or individual mental cases like the David douchebag. Incredible how dumb and gullible people are.

Forum List

Back