Do I Need a Property Tax Lawyer?

steve2015

Rookie
Mar 1, 2012
USA
I have Recently Buyed a new Farm House and Taxes on that is too high according to the actual price of that property, so to get reduction on my property tax. Do I need a Property tax lawyer?
Please Help…..

I have Recently Buyed a new Farm House and Taxes on that is too high according to the actual price of that property, so to get reduction on my property tax. Do I need a Property tax lawyer?
Please Help…..

Dial 9-1-1 and ask for Obama.
He'll bail you out

Please Help…..
After reading "Recenty Buyed" you also need a Dictionary urgently.tl:cool:Purchased would have been much better

Last edited:
Please Help…..

That's what ya get for buying in Jersey.......... Or is it California........? :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for your great suggestions, finally I found an expert property tax lawyer for appealing property tax from 1800 law firm and fill a simple form at mitaxappeal.com for appealing property tax assessment.

Forum List

Back