Do I make USMB right wingers "cry" or "pull out their hair"?

obama defenders are liars, there is no other way they can defend him without having to lie. I challenge any of them to defend obama without having to lie.

The numbers never lie. Currently, 352 bills that passed the House are awaiting action on Harry Reid’s desk. Of these bills:

- 98% passed with bipartisan support
- Nearly 70% passed with 2/3rds support or more
- Over 50% passed with no opposition at all
- And 55 were introduced by Democrats

And still, Harry Reid refuses to bring them up for a vote.

55 out of 352 were introduced by Democrats? Only 55 out of 352?

Cry?

1270834536-glenn-beck-crying-300x262.jpg

BoehnerJohnCrying1.jpg

Or pull out their hair?

pulling-out-hair.jpg

I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

When Republicans say the ignorant things they do, I just have to throw out there the facts. I believe I'm doing them a "public service". If we don't educate them, they will never have the opportunity to learn. It's for their own good. It's like medicine. It tastes bad, but it's for your own good. Only, Republicans may not believe in medicine.
You???? Come on Dweeb! You only make us laugh. Thank you.

Cry?

BoehnerJohnCrying1.jpg

Or pull out their hair?

pulling-out-hair.jpg

I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

When Republicans say the ignorant things they do, I just have to throw out there the facts. I believe I'm doing them a "public service". If we don't educate them, they will never have the opportunity to learn. It's for their own good. It's like medicine. It tastes bad, but it's for your own good. Only, Republicans may not believe in medicine.

You serve an important function here. Which is why, despite your lies, trollish behavior, and epic ignorance, I won't put you on ignore. That function is two fold. First you are a "negative barometer". As long as I disagree with you I know I'm on the right side of any issue. Only when I find myself agreeing with you will I have to re-examine my stand.

Secondly, your ignorance and wanton stupidity (there's a difference), proves what we already know: and that is that despite the left's claims, the smart people are on the right.

rdeany makes me chuckle in a slightly bemused way 94% of the time; the other 6%, he just makes me wonder how on earth he survives in the real world.

The numbers never lie. Currently, 352 bills that passed the House are awaiting action on Harry Reid’s desk. Of these bills:

- 98% passed with bipartisan support
- Nearly 70% passed with 2/3rds support or more
- Over 50% passed with no opposition at all
- And 55 were introduced by Democrats

And still, Harry Reid refuses to bring them up for a vote.

55 out of 352 were introduced by Democrats? Only 55 out of 352?

And? Are you crying or blubbering or falling all over yourself because you have no answer?

Cry?

BoehnerJohnCrying1.jpg

Or pull out their hair?

pulling-out-hair.jpg

I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

You serve an important function here. Which is why, despite your lies, trollish behavior, and epic ignorance, I won't put you on ignore. That function is two fold. First you are a "negative barometer". As long as I disagree with you I know I'm on the right side of any issue. Only when I find myself agreeing with you will I have to re-examine my stand.

Secondly, your ignorance and wanton stupidity (there's a difference), proves what we already know: and that is that despite the left's claims, the smart people are on the right.

ouch!! now that is a bold statement..:badgrin:

Cry?

Or pull out their hair?

I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

I hate to break this to you, Deanie but your posts are a never ending source of amusement for me. Just when I think you can't top the stupidity of what you've posted in the past...you come up with something that's so monumentally ignorant that it strains belief.

I actually save some of your posts so that I can show them to people at work. They never fail to make my liberal friends squirm in embarrassment.

Cry?
I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

RDean, I am in your debt. Since hurting my back I take a lot of pain killers, and they cause some serious constipation.

Your posts are better than three glasses of prune juice, seriously.

Thanks for some of the most powerful rebound shits I have had in my entire lifetime.

You are a source of medical miracles.

Forum List

Back