Do I look Muslim?

evenkittensuf8.jpg

The guy who fills the vending machines where I work is Pakistani. Whenever I buy a soda I put the money in, then run down the hall in case the machine blows up. So far so good.

The guy who fills the vending machines where I work is Pakistani. Whenever I buy a soda I put the money in, then run down the hall in case the machine blows up. So far so good.

There are several gay guys who go to classes in the same building as me. I get an Aids test once a week.

3rd_Millennium_Muslim_Man.JPG

Generally speaking, there are no strict dress codes in Islam...though obviously some nations disagree.

What does a Muslim look like?

obama+muslim.JPG

Not sure if he is though.

The only thing I am sure of is he hates America. His wife pretty much spelled that out many times.

So you think it's fair to judge people based on their clothes? That's retarded. What about the hindus that dress in similar clothes. Or people that just like to where that kinda stuff?
Sigh, how'd I know this would lead to a conversation of whether Obama hates America or not? Maybe it's because you dumbfucks bring it up every thread? Lmao. Yeah, Obama's the anti-christ.. And he hates America. And he wants to kill grandma. And he wants tea partiers in FEMA camps. And...

*yawn*

next

:eusa_wall:

It's a fair question. What does a Muslim look like? Were the 9/11 hijackers in scarfs and robes?

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

It wasn't an actual question. It was nothing more than an accusation. You just put a question mark on the end.

Funny though. Did you wait a week before you tried to insult him out of respect? Or did you get this idea from some other site?

3rd_Millennium_Muslim_Man.JPG

Generally speaking, there are no strict dress codes in Islam...though obviously some nations disagree.

Generally speaking, in the West, even if men get close to each other, they don't lean into each other. Muslims tend to have different ideas on personal space between men, and it shows in this photo. The untrained eye may not pick up on that.

*yawn*

next

:eusa_wall:

It's a fair question. What does a Muslim look like? Were the 9/11 hijackers in scarfs and robes?

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

It wasn't an actual question. It was nothing more than an accusation. You just put a question mark on the end.

Funny though. Did you wait a week before you tried to insult him out of respect? Or did you get this idea from some other site?

Who, Juan Williams? I'm not insulting him. In fact, I don't think he should've been fired. Do I think he was careless in his words? Yeah, I do. I think he does owe us this: If you're scared of Muslims in airports, how do you identify them? By the way they dress?:
Miss_USA_2010_Rima_Fakih.jpg

How? It's a very fair question.

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

Who, Juan Williams? I'm not insulting him. In fact, I don't think he should've been fired. Do I think he was careless in his words? Yeah, I do. I think he does owe us this: If you're scared of Muslims in airports, how do you identify them? By the way they dress?:
It's a knee jerk reaction that a lot of people have, he even said so. Considering the fact he qualified what he meant where's the need for any further explanation?

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

Usually when you see a guy in a turbin and a robe with an unkempt beard, its a muslim. You dont know what traditional muslim garb looks like? For Christ sake, you are struggling with ridiculously easy questions, yet you still presume to have an understanding of world affairs?

Forum List

Back