Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

You make lots of loud noises, but on the inside, I bet you are like a terrified little child.

Your method of communication is in no way debate. It is also childish.

Speaking of children, is it time to introduce the concept of moral reasoning yet?

as a jumping off point:

Lawrence Kohlberg s stages of moral development - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As people mature, they come to understand that something isn't bad just because people say its bad, but want to know WHY it is bad. Those stuck in the childish states have no such inclinations, as they do not ask such questions.

I see morality much as I do cooking in that some people can only follow a recipe, but they do not become a cook unless they actually understand the process.

They should go to hell if all the people who ever had sex out of wedlock go to hell, since that is another one of those Biblical tickets to hell.

You don't have an assclown avie - meaning your IQ was above 50 and you didn't quality for DUMPSTA membership.

Still, you're far too stupid to grasp what the Bible actually teaches.

Look of "repentance" and see if you can figure it out.

This from the douchebag that can't find the post he/she/it accused me of making.

This video is addressing several issues - among them homosexuality - which give scripture under various stories -

• Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

• Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

• 1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

We are all sinners. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we can be forgiven. So the better question, do homosexuals want to burn in hell?

Homosexuality isn't a sin you realize? The sin is the actual act of sex between two men. Don't have to be homosexual to have sex with another man though. And simply being homosexual doesn't mean you're having sex with anyone any more than being heterosexual means you're having sex with women.

Homosexuality isn't a sin you realize? The sin is the actual act of sex between two men. Don't have to be homosexual to have sex with another man though. And simply being homosexual doesn't mean you're having sex with anyone any more than being heterosexual means you're having sex with women.

Correct.

I'm not believer and i'm not interested in any religion, but if the hell exists, i think - Yes!
Perversion is always not good.
But on the other hand, most of homosexuals are not guilty that they become homosexuals only after good dose of brainwash!

Forum List

Back