Do homersexuals get that way by genetics or by cultural influences

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I do not think any homersexual genes have been discovered...at least that I know of.

But I can see where coinfused and impressionable yutes may be persuaded to begin such activity by being around others of that persuasion or for that matter even in school classroom today where it is presented as an acceptable alternative life style.

It is well know how homersexuality flourishes in prison because of the unavailability of women. Though some prisons now do allow conjugal vists for married inmates.

Yet the majority of those who engage in such activity in prison will deny they are homersexual and go back to having sex with women when they get out of prison. Thus it is definitely a 'choice' for them.

But of course if a homersexual is born that way...then it is not a matter of choice.

It is also well known that many priests of the catholic church are homersexuals or at least engage in homersexual activity. Is that because they are not allowed to marry? Are they true homersexuals or are they that way because if they are discovered to be homersexual it is over-looked or covered-up whereas if they have sexual relations with a woman they are defrocked?

When the scandals first broke the big wigs in the church tried to make scapegoats out of a few pedophile priests....hoping the scandal would then blow over after they defrocked a few pedophiles. Wherea the truth of the matter is and was that most of the priests are not pedophiles.....thus they are not attracted by sexually immature children...they are attracted by sexually mature teen boys. The correct term for this is..............Hebephilia ---the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), which is typically ages 11–14. ... Hebephilia is approximate in its age range because the onset and completion of puberty vary.

Last edited:
I do not think any homersexual genes have been discovered...at least that I know of.

But I can see where coinfused and impressionable yutes may be persuaded to begin such activity by being around others of that persuasion or for that matter even in school classroom today where it is presented as an acceptable alternative life style.

It is well know how homersexuality flourishes in prison because of the unavailability of women. Though some prisons now do allow conjugal vists for married inmates.

Yet the majority of those who engage in such activity in prison will deny they are homersexual and go back to having sex women when they get out of prison. Thus it is definitely a 'choice' for them.

But of course if a homersexual is born that way...then it is not a matter of choice.

It is also well known that many priests of the catholic church are homersexuals or at least engage in homersexual activity. Is that because they are not allowed to marry? Are they true homersexuals or are they that way because if they are discovered to be homersexual it is over-looked or covered-up whereas if they have sexual relations with a woman they are defrocked?

When the scandals first broke the big wigs in the church tried to make scapegoats out of a few pedophile priests....hoping the scandal would then blow over after they defrocked a few pedophiles. Wherea the truth of the matter is and was that most of the priests are not pedophiles.....thus they are not attracted by sexually immature children...they are attracted by sexually mature teen boys. The correct term for this is..............
And you learned this in biology class?

Listening to Barbara Streisand.

MI0002122781.jpg

Yet the majority of those who engage in such activity in prison will deny they are homersexual and go back to having sex women when they get out of prison. Thus it is definitely a 'choice' for them.

When the scandals first broke the big wigs in the church tried to make scapegoats out of a few pedophile priests....hoping the scandal would then blow over after they defrocked a few pedophiles. Wherea the truth of the matter is and was that most of the priests are not pedophiles.....thus they are not attracted by sexually immature children...they are attracted by sexually mature teen boys. The correct term for this is..............

hehheh Any biology teacher back in the day when I went to school would have been tarred, feathered and run out of town if they dared talk about such things.

Whereas today....students are introduced to all that in their sex education classes. Which some claim provokes curiosity on the part of the students perhaps provoking experimentation by some.....thus many parents are vehemently opposed to sex education...which I think is a mistake.

Last edited:

hehheh Any biology teacher back in the day when I went to school would have been tarred, feathered and run out of town if they dared talk about such things.

Whereas today....students are introduced to all that in their sex education classes.
I have a kid in school and the only sex ed class in school is the ones between students after school.

Whereas today....students are introduced to all that in their sex education classes.
I have a kid in school and the only sex ed class in school is the ones between students after school.

hehheh that is how a lot of unwanted pregancies occur. You must live in a very conservative area...some schools now even provide condoms for the kids and teachers who give private lessons on the subject of sex....time and again we see them go to jail for that....do they never learn? Perhaps they can only teach.

Back in the day...such teachers were usually just fired...they would suddenly disappear and most had no idea why. We had a female teacher that took on the whole football team...her and her husband suddenly just went away...but the football players got the word out.

I remember hearing stories about cheerleaders who took on the whole football team...but I think that was mainly started by girls jealous of the cheerleader.

Last edited:
Is a homersexual someone obsessed with having sex with homer simpson? jk. I think there is a difference between desire for a romantic relationship with a man and just sexual relief which I think is what happens in prisons. JMO

what do you mean by homersexual ? OP?

that is a sexual that I have never heard of before

I have heard of other sexuals ....but I don't care about those either

homersexual
The polar opposite of metrosexual
He's such a homersexual - he doesn't even bother to look in the mirror in the morning.

Yet the majority of those who engage in such activity in prison will deny they are homersexual and go back to having sex with women when they get out of prison. Thus it is definitely a 'choice' for them.

When the scandals first broke the big wigs in the church tried to make scapegoats out of a few pedophile priests....hoping the scandal would then blow over after they defrocked a few pedophiles. Wherea the truth of the matter is and was that most of the priests are not pedophiles.....thus they are not attracted by sexually immature children...they are attracted by sexually mature teen boys. The correct term for this is..............Hebephilia ---the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), which is typically ages 11–14. ... Hebephilia is approximate in its age range because the onset and completion of puberty vary.

I think you're looking too deep into things.

Dogs try humping legs just because.

Imagine some fellow who has been looking at female butts in daisy dukes for a decade then sees a similar male butt while on duty or in prison.

Whatever. Somedays I like my wife. Somedays I don't. Doesn't make it genetic.

Who cares? What is your babbling about?

Who cares? What is your babbling about?

Showing why you are a homersexual?

Forum List

Back