Do "good" people lie?

Let's be honest here, we are no longer a nation of laws, but of men. Just so long as you are the "right" kind of a "good" person, the laws no longer apply to you.
If we're being honest here, the fish stinks from the head. If McCabe and Comey are such big liars, why do so many of their detractors give Trump a pass? Opinion | Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s
What I think stinks the worst is the media and political figures and legal system only being concerned over Trump. Their hypocrisy is on full display
Well, he's the president now. If he can't stand the heat... IMO, the worst part is that too many of the people who yelled and screamed about Obama lying don't seem to care about Trump's lies. That's hypocrisy, too.
Trump lies are about stupid things that are irrelevant to our lives.
Obama lied to get Americans killed overseas, destroying our healthcare system, and keeping the economy in the toilet.

Everyone lies, but when someone lies to me about something that may harm me or greatly negatively effect me, I get really pissed. You know, like telling me my health care premiums will go down and I can keep my same health care plan and doctor etc. In other words, life and death decisions that effect me. So what exactly has Trump lied to me about that will negatively effect me?
Don't you get dizzy changing direction that quickly? Previously you were talking about this becoming a nation of men not laws, but when challenged it becomes all about you. What happened to your concern for the country?

I could really care less about what he says. I'm more interested in what he DOES.

Get it?

Comey says McCabe lied, confirms he kick-started probe that led to his firing

“Good people lie. I think I’m a good person, where I have lied,” Comey said. “I still believe Andrew McCabe is a good person but the inspector general found he lied.”

Comey added that there are “severe consequences” within the Justice Department and the FBI for those who lie.

So there are "severe" consequences for liars in the FBI? What exactly are they then?

How can they destroy Flynn for one lie as he has to sell his house to defend himself in court, but these buffoons can lie with impunity?

Yes....mccabe is not a good person...

A good person lies to do a good thing.....a bad person like macabre lies to advance his own interests or to hurt innocent people....

Good Person.... No, I don't know where the Jews are hiding.

Bad Person.. No, I did not leak classified information to the press and lie about it to the FBI....

Forum List

Back