Do gay couples...

Huh? A valid question. I would think that since they are the same sex it would not be an issue.
However since my contact on that level with gay couples is pretty much non existent....

Big Black Dog: My wife doesn't let me talk about gay couples and their toilet seat habits.

Gunny needs to recruit some gay couples on here (besides USArmyretired) for more educational discussions.

Gay or not.... If my roommate was to leave piss all over the seat, he's getting his ass kicked.

So I say YES, they prolly do have catfights about it. :meow:

Now go away with your silly questions :slap:

Two women, no problem, seat always down.

Two men, depends on if the "submissive" sits down or not I would think. It would appear that some take on the role of female to the farthest extent they can and this would extend into the bathroom.

With gay men I would venture to guess it depends on what they have been doing directly before and whether one needs to temporarily sit to pee?

Gay or not.... If my roommate was to leave piss all over the seat, he's getting his ass kicked.

So I say YES, they prolly do have catfights about it. :meow:

Now go away with your silly questions :slap:

NO.

NOt until about half of the board does the same with their silly questions.

Two men, depends on if the "submissive" sits down or not I would think. It would appear that some take on the role of female to the farthest extent they can and this would extend into the bathroom.

This is more than a non-gay person is supposed to know.

Common sense dude.

Common sense implies I already have at least rudimentary knowledge of the subject. I don't know ANYTHING about gays. ANYTHING. I don't even know what they LOOK like.

Common sense dude.

Common sense implies I already have at least rudimentary knowledge of the subject. I don't know ANYTHING about gays. ANYTHING. I don't even know what they LOOK like.

You know that can say a lot about you. "Knowledge is power" and if you don't know about something how can you have an opinion on it? Or are you a person who relies on other peoples opinons and just cc it. (cc means carbon copy. For those younger folk who don't know what a typewriter.)

Forum List

Back