Do FOXNEWS' Female Hosts/Guests Show More Body Parts Than Other News Networks?

Do they more female body parts than any other news network?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
pene sweetie just have someone explain how to use the remote control and change the freakin channel...

I do when my husband is out the door, I never watch it, and I can't stand Fox anymore. Their continuous bitching has got on my nerves so much I am not going to vote Rep again. The only one I like is Greta.

The answer is yes they show a lot more skin than other shows and they love it.

I voted No because of the phrasing of the question. Do the FOX women show more body parts? No!

Do the FOX women show more cleavage and and amount of legs than the women on other news stations? Probably so....and I like it.

Why do liberals who are supposed to be the party of women seem to think if a woman is attractive and dresses in a way that shows it they are somehow bimbos and airheads who aren't good at there jobs and shouldn't be taken serious?
Why haven't your responded to the BLATANT and OBVIOUS sexist quotes by your fellow conservatives in this thread?

I voted No because of the phrasing of the question. Do the FOX women show more body parts? No!

Do the FOX women show more cleavage and and amount of legs than the women on other news stations? Probably so....and I like it.
They all fall under body parts.

Is there an obvious difference in the women of the entity known as FOXNEWS and every other news network in your opinion?

Why/why not?

If you're on Twitter, be sure to vote on my poll: MarcATL on Twitter
Well, with all the recent sex scandals and information that leaked on how business is operated at the entity known as FOXNEWS, we all now know that the resounding answer to the OP is...yes, yes and yes!

Is there an obvious difference in the women of the entity known as FOXNEWS and every other news network in your opinion?

Why/why not?

Well, with all the recent sex scandals and information that leaked on how business is operated at the entity known as FOXNEWS, we all now know that the resounding answer to the OP is...yes, yes and yes!

Not even close! You obviously have never watched shows on Univision, Azteca, or Telemundo. They're basically hanging out of their dresses.

Why/why not?

Not even close! You obviously have never watched shows on Univision, Azteca, or Telemundo. They're basically hanging out of their dresses.
Plus the women have occasional "wardrobe malfunctions."

Does anyone want to see Rachel Maddow with less clothes? That would almost be as bad as listening to her voice!

Does anyone want to see Rachel Maddow with less clothes? That would almost be as bad as listening to her voice!

The real point is ----- if you're supposedly tuning in for news ..... why would clothes, or lack of them, even matter? How is it in any way relevant?

The real point is ----- if you're supposedly tuning in for news ..... why would clothes, or lack of them, even matter? How is it in any way relevant?

I don't watch fox or msnbc so it doesn't matter, just an observation. I don't want to see madcow with less clothes. Do you?

Brooke Baldwin
brooke_baldwin_hot_legs.jpg

Erin Burnett

erin-burnett-1163-11796-1484472223.jpg

Robin Meade

Robin-Meade-Husband-Tim-Yeager-Pics-House-Hot-Images-CNN-News-Anchor-Wedding.jpg

i dont know Marc i have been around lots of kids in my job....i never heard them talk about the news.....and if these woman are hot and dress sexy im sure the older guys would have mentioned them once or twice......weather woman are where its at....

WATCH: 15 Hottest Latina Weather Women You Need to Know.....
So is that a yes or a no to the original OP question?
i dont watch news shows like Fox or CNN Marc....so i dont know.... BUT as long as they are good looking and show some leg or cleavage,hey you wont see me complaining....at work the guys would all be in the break room watching the morning news waiting to see what the weather is going to be like....we used to watch Jackie Johnson and Elita Loresca....yep....

It's kind of bizarre how you want to interpret this as "complaining" --- as opposed to simply "analyzing".

It's presented as such for a purpose; so we analyze what that puropse is. That's it.
How you feel about being the target of that manipulation, that's a whole 'nother question.

As regards your weather anecdote --- after watching as you describe... did anyone know what the weather was going to be?
Excellent post Pogo..

Why do liberals who are supposed to be the party of women seem to think if a woman is attractive and dresses in a way that shows it they are somehow bimbos and airheads who aren't good at there jobs and shouldn't be taken serious?
Where was this stated or suggested?

Forum List

Back